• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see COK come to this tournament. Even if they don't battle in the Regional Crew Battle, they should still be able to fight in the Singles and Doubles tournament.

Tink

Smash Hero
more you say o,0.........well then, MW will have invade this tourny! only 7 hours away YAYUHZ! ill talk to dopey, hes on the way, and we will be taking teams sons.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dope owes me a lot of lovin'. Oh and JoeB as well. Bring JV with you, word? I KNOW! We can have a EC vs WC crew battle, then an all star Canada vs Midwest match! Sploogetastic.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
The only situation in which Falco becomes tender is when he's slow roasted with honey and garlic.

Otherwise he's a stone-cold *****.

D

Deleted member

I like my falcos served sunny side up, with some mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon.

Tink

Smash Hero
well, anybody want MMs? falcon, marth, shiek, fox, falco, ganon(only dittos :p). i like dittos tooooo.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Only if you remember them.
Fox ditto, my doc vs your fox/sheik, and my Link vs your Marth. Do you play Link? Link ditto. 5 dollars each, bo3, MLG rules. that makes 25 dollars total.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yes to all, and yes, i mingle in some link. we should also do MY doc vs your fox =).
Alright then 30 dollars CDN in total (so that's about 4 dollars US). I'm set for money matches...

*hold nuts*
*grips nuts*

STOS LINK DITTO BO3, 10 DOLLARS, DO YOU ACCEPT!?

For now, I won't accept anymore MM. Next batch of MMs coming in April. :p

EDIT: Andy, what's the situation on friendlies/money matches?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Sure, but 10 bucks is a lot. Maybe 2 or 3 bucks *so scurd* :p
Edit: BTW iam poor. lol chet i love your tupac video!

Dice

Smash Lord
Chet, you don't play doc anymore! Maybe your money match will make you start playing more doc :D

Damax

Smash Lord
Alright then 30 dollars CDN in total (so that's about 4 dollars US). I'm set for money matches...

*hold nuts*
*grips nuts*

STOS LINK DITTO BO3, 10 DOLLARS, DO YOU ACCEPT!?

For now, I won't accept anymore MM. Next batch of MMs coming in April. :p

EDIT: Andy, what's the situation on friendlies/money matches?
I wanted a link ditto mm.... go to heaven! beast!

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember if I complained yet in this topic about this being during the same weekend as the Jays and in Seattle, a 3 game set which I shall be attending.

*complains*

Go WC!

D

Deleted member

So what you're saying is, people who go to John Abbott are really good at handling balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom