• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Whoa whoa whoa east coast friends. As I recall we still have some crew matches to play out and see who's the real heavyweight group round these parts. Team orgasm is still ready to hand out a beating or two =D.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I still have nightmares of security guards..... andy make sure EVERYTHING is cool, we cant havnt another gay issue ruin this
Ugg, I remember that too. >_>

Anyways this sounds awesome, so I'll try my best to come!

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
**** this **** looks hot, my crew wants to come but were not sure. Our chance of coming will go up to 90 percent if the place lets us tay there thorugh the night.

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
yes, but unless theres a bunch of tournaments before this one, we dont wanna show up on that day and see if someone will house us.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Too many of us are unknown down here around mississauga. We never get a chance to go up to Ottawa and Montreal. I hope to make it to this tournament. Hopefully Vwins will come and kick the **** out of us lesser known players. The East vs West Canada battle will be awesome! Hope i can be there.

Damax, GTA= Greater Toronto Area.

Damax

Smash Lord
Too many of us are unknown down here around mississauga. We never get a chance to go up to Ottawa and Montreal. I hope to make it to this tournament. Hopefully Vwins will come and kick the **** out of us lesser known players. The East vs West Canada battle will be awesome! Hope i can be there.

I want to beat the **** out of Yazi in Link ditto. because I suck at smash, 5 $ mm

D

Deleted member

This kinda crap is really stupid, we've held plenty of Toronto tournaments, and a bunch of smashfests. Vwins is right, what is up with all these unknown Ontario smashers. I see so many Ontario smashers who post but I've never seen at a tournament..wtf.

cemo

white walker
so i would like some housing.
preferably one with a spare couch or comfy carpets. and no cats. (asthma :( )

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Trruueee.

Right inbetween AN07 and T8's tournament. This is one helleva sexy smash schedule. Andy, I'd like to help out in anyway possible, just give me a shout or talk to me about it during the smashfests. (you missed out on NH3 LOL).

I guess I'm sorta unknown? LOL. Personally I might just come by and cheer for the EC guys, maybe talk **** about them WC guys. It'll be fun lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I really really like the date of this tournament lol.

[offtopic]But also, is anyone here going to T8? Chet? Anyone? lol [/offtopic]

Fogel

Smash Lord
I really really like the date of this tournament lol.

[offtopic]But also, is anyone here going to T8? Chet? Anyone? lol [/offtopic]
If it's at that same cramped arcade as T7, probably not. Although DA is cool, that tournament was probably the least fun one I've been to yet.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
This kinda crap is really stupid, we've held plenty of Toronto tournaments, and a bunch of smashfests. Vwins is right, what is up with all these unknown Ontario smashers. I see so many Ontario smashers who post but I've never seen at a tournament..wtf.
Many of us are younger people. I haven't made it to any yet because i just started playing 6 monthes ago. If there are any in the GTA, i will come. I can't make it out to Ottawa or Montreal and neither can most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom