• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C 3

Smash Ace
I have every intention of attending this. This is going to be amazing! Chet, i'd like a rematch, fox vs. luigi, and vwins, I challenge u to a luigi ditto.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gay plumbers? That actually would be enough to turn me to the pink side. I need some lube.

Ok, so what's the situation with the WCers? Are your tickets almost acquired? I think it's safe to assume that there would be no problem in housing all of you's.

EDIT: To AZ: Umm... we actually have no idea when it comes to attendance, but I could say that a lot of Americans are planning on coming to this one. Basically, we'd need to know what's the capacity of the room from Lanowen, then we'd have a good idea. I'll make it my duty to pm you as soon as Lanowen posts all the info (capacity, housing, etc.). Yet, it would be really nice if you could sticky it anyway, we would probably be able to attract a lot more people this way.

EDIT 2 : To the T.O. comm: Would it be possible to find out how many of you can host people, and also, how many spots are available? Danke.

C 3

Smash Ace
3 things:

1.) I asked for a luigi ditto for the simple and obvious fact that you have a good luigi, one of the best in Canada, and as a luigi player, it would be a great experience to play a good luigi and see where I can improve. If you don't want to, that's fine by me.

2.) It is also quite obvious that Vwins doesn't play luigi very much anymore, the tournament matches show it, and he's said it himself.

3.) I didn't ask anybody for their opinion on luigi dittos, a couple of good luigi players can put up a great and entertaining match. If you think they suck, that's your opinion.

Vwins

Smash Ace
3 things:

1.) I asked for a luigi ditto for the simple and obvious fact that you have a good luigi, one of the best in Canada, and as a luigi player, it would be a great experience to play a good luigi and see where I can improve. If you don't want to, that's fine by me.

2.) It is also quite obvious that Vwins doesn't play luigi very much anymore, the tournament matches show it, and he's said it himself.

3.) I didn't ask anybody for their opinion on luigi dittos, a couple of good luigi players can put up a great and entertaining match. If you think they suck, that's your opinion.
lol I was just kiding. Find me at the tournament and I'll do a luigi ditto no problem

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I have come up with a registration solution, in which people will be able to fill out information on if they need housing, if they can house people, and stuff of the like.

I should be up relativly soon, depending when I can find some free time

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
C 3 has stepped up to journeyman!!
ROFL! YOU are awesome dude! I wanna play YOU @ Trans-Canada. Do you main Ganondorf?

I don't why every luigi players want to ditto my luigi lol. I prefer to play against top tier with my luigi lol.
Luigi vs Fox and Falco is the funnest ^_^. Unless they have an amazing shine game x_x

I just curious cause sticky threads should be ones that have a high interest rate.
This tournament is going to be huge.

C 3

Smash Ace
Yea, I switched my main to Ganon and luigi as my secondary, but i'll b using both at the tournament. And I gladly accept your challenge noobking!!! it'll be awesome. Maybe you can show me a few things with Ganon, but u better watch out for my luigi ;) lol

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Posted this in the BC topic, but again here:

So people going to Toronto, how much are you guys spending on tickets? Found a deal on Air Canada, but the problem is that you need to buy the tickets today and the deal's only for travel until June 30th. So your trip to Toronto would be $182 + fees but then coming back would be like $300 =(

http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/a..._spring07.html
Ends at 9 PM so check it out just in case.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
http://c3dsp.westjet.com/guest/deals/index.jsp

There's a WestJet link if you wanna go WestJet. It seems Thursday is the cheapest day on both airlines. It also ends June 30th so coming back is much more expensive (summer season). You have to buy your ticket by April 18th for West Jet.

Purchasing tickets one month in advance, I couldn't find any round trip cheaper than $600 from Calgary.
Well, WestJet leaving on Thursday the 28th and coming back Tuesday the 3rd comes to $422 + fees/taxes. Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to be the cheapest flights. Monday/Wednesday's not much higher... $10 to $20. But if you want to maybe stay an extra day for sightseeing I guess you might as well.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Yes, I hadn't really considered the flights earlier in the week. Five days of lodging in Toronto is likely going to be more expensive than the extra $180.00 it would cost to get a ticket closer to the actual tournament date.

Then again, I don't even have this money for absolute certain yet, so we'll see how it plays out.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
:000

DAVID YOU ARE ON!

And Carl >> I accept aswell. No johnz when my Peach downsmash your Falco puny *** to space :000000000!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom