• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
i might need a teams partner guys! come onnnnnnn!
what character would you like to team with? If you've ever played with Jpuff, you might want to team with Jarc.
I say no to commentary MLG style, cuz nobody in ECC would sound good doing it. Plus it'd make us gay.

I say yes to taping as much as we can that week-end, and releasing a cheap cheap DVD... just cuz it'll be epic.

Tink

Smash Hero
im still planning on going to this. is anybody else goin from the MW that wants to team? if not, anybody from canada wanna team?

if its someone from MW, our team name has to be "Blame Canada" =).

Vwins

Smash Ace
we should start the registration soon as possible. I'm sure the americans will be more attracted if they could see around 100 canadians registrations.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Or playfully wrestling in their underwear, smiling and seducing the viewer to attend this tournament.

I'll get the camera.

Tink

Smash Hero
well, im pretty sure im comming to this, just have to make sure my court date isnt this day. if it is, i would be very unhappy =(.

i play....fox usaully <_<.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, im pretty sure im comming to this, just have to make sure my court date isnt this day. if it is, i would be very unhappy =(.

i play....fox usaully <_<.
court date? lol americans. + you got mindgamed, I know you son.
I think we need a girl from the states, and have her play paty(if she's attending) for top female in america.
We need baby oil, and pink tops. or white? Oh the fappability.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, I wanna send a message to all them WCers.

Y'all better come with your top 10 and ****, we don't wanna hear no "Oh but our best player was missing" or "oh, if we had him on our team we would have won". You get your **** together and come and get ***** by ECC, aight? Aight.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Alright, I wanna send a message to all them WCers.

Y'all better come with your top 10 and ****, we don't wanna hear no "Oh but our best player was missing" or "oh, if we had him on our team we would have won". You get your **** together and come and get ***** by ECC, aight? Aight.
how about... no cause WC will win no matter what

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Airo is getting better with Mewtwo but not much.. im sure u will see the videos when they come out of him vs me...

Anyways John won the Edmonton tourney BEWARE OF JOHN!!!:chuckle:

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, Registration: http://transcan.lanowen.com/

Read the frist page on that site.

This is my first time doing this, so if there is anything that goes wrong or is gay or something quickly let me know please.

Just shooting some numbers off here, prices will probably be:
Singles: $15 CAD
Doubles $20 CAD
Crews: $40 CAD

Prices are still tentative, and may be subject to change, but probably not.

It would be great if people can bring TVs and GNCs, we can never go wrong with those.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Okay, Registration: http://transcan.lanowen.com/

Read the frist page on that site.

This is my first time doing this, so if there is anything that goes wrong or is gay or something quickly let me know please.

Just shooting some numbers off here, prices will probably be:
Singles: $15 CAD
Doubles $20 CAD
Crews: $40 CAD

Prices are still tentative, and may be subject to change, but probably not.

It would be great if people can bring TVs and GNCs, we can never go wrong with those.
good stuff. that's one more step to have a chance to **** the Best WC players oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom