• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since January 23, 2007, a new American law requires everyone entering the United States BY AIR to have a valid passport.

Canadians & Americans can continue to use such documents as their birth certificates and drivers' licence to cross the Canada-U.S. border BY LAND AND SEA for at least another year.

To the WCers : Do you know if SkyPal is interested in coming? What about Gimpypoo?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I think YFC have nothing arounnd June 30th to July 1 or 2nd. Ill have to ask.

Subster

Smash Rookie
ok yo i will come, i live in brampton so no need to worry about me staying anywhere, i can drive back and forth to the gym, i will also most likely bring a friend

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
really, ur in YFC? Wat's ur name, and wat chapter?
Christian.. Bacquel .. Chapter SSW and iam IN THE DANCE TEAM FOR PRECON, bout you what chapter?

Edit: sorry for the off topic stuff. But yeah. Yo i will come to this.

unknown522

Some guy
Sry lanowen. This is my last post about YFC
Christian.. Bacquel .. Chapter SSW and iam IN THE DANCE TEAM FOR PRECON, bout you what chapter?

Edit: sorry for the off topic stuff. But yeah. Yo i will come to this.
Ryan Ford, Chapter NES, I'm in band and possibly ball for PRE-CON

Volasko

Smash Ace
I recently had to drop my parents and pick them up at buffalo airport and all I needed was my drivers license to cross to boarder. Im pretty sure its easier to get into canada than visa versa. man lots of american interest... respect Andy!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I recently had to drop my parents and pick them up at buffalo airport and all I needed was my drivers license to cross to boarder. Im pretty sure its easier to get into canada than visa versa. man lots of american interest... respect Andy!

DONT FORGET MM

PEACH $5

SHEIK $2

:]

Agreed, talked with you about too tonight man, respect.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
We gonna do some recording cause if so Ill pick up some tapes and bring my VCR
It would be awesome if you could record the whole EC vs WC battle, so I say you should bring it.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
EC vs WC will definately be recorded, NO doubt about that.

I may actually do some of that myself, unless there is someone better who can do it.

It is just other tournament/crew/doubles matches that will not really be done unless someone does it on their own.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645

I may actually do some of that myself, unless there is someone better who can do it.

It is just other tournament/crew/doubles matches that will not really be done unless someone does it on their own.
I might be able to get my friend to bring his video camera to record some matches for the tournaments if you want.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman

If the crew battle is on July 1st, i might be able to bring my DvD recorder and record the matches right off the TV.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
3 of the top 5 BC players WILL NOT come unless they can somehow go to FC with a few EC Canada players. It would be GREAT to see a LEGIT WC vs EC battle at Transcanada with more then 4 or 5 people on each team and that would mean having "Hitsugaya"(John), "CowEar"(Ryan), and "Patooty"(Tiep) in attendance.

IF any EC Canada players are going to FC please contact these 3 immidiately and help me convince them to come to transcanada :) as they will also go to FC.

john_mach55@hotmail.com (Hitsugaya) - MSN

CowEar@hotmail.com (CowEar) - MSN

tiepbui@gmail.com (Patooty) - MSN

So far my brother and I are coming for sure and I know Carl is coming. I'm almost certain Mike will also go. So far we have 4 DEFINITE in attendance to my knowledge.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I'll quote you inside the Montreal Thread so it'll reach a wider audience.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
3 of the top 5 BC players WILL NOT come unless they can somehow go to FC with a few EC Canada players. It would be GREAT to see a LEGIT WC vs EC battle at Transcanada with more then 4 or 5 people on each team and that would mean having "Hitsugaya"(John), "CowEar"(Ryan), and "Patooty"(Tiep) in attendance.

IF any EC Canada players are going to FC please contact these 3 immidiately and help me convince them to come to transcanada :) as they will also go to FC.

john_mach55@hotmail.com (Hitsugaya) - MSN

CowEar@hotmail.com (CowEar) - MSN

tiepbui@gmail.com (Patooty) - MSN

So far my brother and I are coming for sure and I know Carl is coming. I'm almost certain Mike will also go. So far we have 4 DEFINITE in attendance to my knowledge.
Just like last year, we're probably gonna have a group of around 8 people going to FC, and this time, we'll probably have more.

The 3 WCers in question should come, but if they don't, we won't be missing royalty. This is going to be the only time that we'll be able to pit WC vs EC, obviously we won't have another chance for this. They want to miss this party? Not my problem. I'll be having fun with the WCers who do come, but imho, I don't even know why they consider not coming to this.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh right. I forgot. Well it depends on how they are planning on doing this. Are they gonna spend 1 month on the road, or are they going to go back and forth? Why does EC representation matter? Even if we don't go, FCx/OC3 will both be awesome. *shrug*

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Oh right. I forgot. Well it depends on how they are planning on doing this. Are they gonna spend 1 month on the road, or are they going to go back and forth? Why does EC representation matter? Even if we don't go, FCx/OC3 will both be awesome. *shrug*
True, and I see your point about how this would be the place we could get a good representation of Canada only, but I don't think those 3 players would miss it because they don't want to go.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I really want to go its just the fact that it does cost a lot. I am soon to be living on my own and will have to pay rent and all that crap and wont have enough money so I will have to save as much money as I can right now.
I was initially planning to go but unfortunately I cant

Im still trying to make it, but only time will tell if I have enough to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom