• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyBee 2: The Bobasmash 3/3/07

Zurad

Smash Cadet
Erm...

I will personally have no trouble getting to the tournament (even if it is somewhat of an inconvenience), but as of now I have no way to get back home, so if I can't find one, then I can't go, which would be a shame, as I really need the tourney experience :O

Is there anyone that could give me a ride back to Dekalb after the tourney?

EDIT:

lol, did not notice Jazzness needs a ride now, who happends to live very close to me. , so if the same person taking Jazzness back could take me back as well, that'd be sweet.

Actually actually, if Jazzness is getting a ride there, it'd be even sweeter if I could get a ride there as well, as it would save me the hassle of having to go back to my hometown for the weekend (and wasting $20 on train tickets ), and I could bring my tv, vcr, and cube. I'm not entirely sure how big the TV is, but I'm sure it's around the vicinity of 20 inches, so it's probably big enough

and yeah, I'd of course pitch in for any expenses needed for traveling by car

B4tt1enet

Smash Cadet
Question: What time does this start, and when do singles start? I'm considering this if the time's don't interfer with work.
Can someone please answer this question, i need to know this too. Will they start with the 2v2s first like last time? and if so, around what time will singles begin since i want to know how late i can come and still make the singles tournament

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Can someone please answer this question, i need to know this too. Will they start with the 2v2s first like last time? and if so, around what time will singles begin since i want to know how late i can come and still make the singles tournament
I concur. There's no way I could consider making doubles, but singles is a possibility.

BIG C

Smash Master
they said it's gonna start at 1 conceivably this means 1 30 doubles will be first doubles will probably take somewhere between 2-3 hrs so id say 3 30 - 4 30 time range for singles unless delays happen

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
thanks bigc!

i didnt show up to #1, you think we will be able to show up earlier than 1 with setups and warm up?

Tink

Smash Hero
ill see everyone there tommorow! I plan on getting there around 1130. might be bringing a tv or 2, not sure yet.

Me14k

Smash Lord
I am probably gonna need a team mate. Ill be playing friendlies from 11 to 1...I main peach, look for me. ( I wasnt at last tourny)

Zurad

Smash Cadet
I might be, but I must warn you I'm not that great at doubles : /

not even sure if I'll have extra cash though, heh...

Zjiin

Smash Master
There is a total lunar eclipse occuring before sunset [5:44] tonight. The total eclipse extends until 5:58 and partially until 7:12 in the eastern sky.

Of course it'll probably be too cloudy to see it...

see you all there!

Brian_Link

Smash Cadet
The curse of the Vas struck again. How is it WiseLugia could ruin two tournaments in a row, when he wasn't even at the second one? Seriously, losing the brackets and having to redo them. Luckily for us it was able to be fixxed, but I still blame WL.

Beyond that, good games everyone(even though this was the first time I have been 4-stocked in months) and can't wait to try to go against you all adain soon.

-=The Hore approves of this message=-

Top Bottom