• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyBee 2: The Bobasmash 3/3/07

Scythe

Smash Master
Sure $3 mm Yoru Bo3.
My comp is messing up, so i'm typing from my Wii.
P.s. dang BigC your not coming, i wanted to face you in a iroman mm. lol wii is slow
Edit: $3 mm Bo3 for you too Side

alcheato

Smash Ace
What time does this thing get started? I work at 10:00pm that day but if it'll go fast enough, I'll come. Count me in for a setup.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
uh... maybe Big C... i didn't realize this was IN chicago. i might not wanna go by myself, let me see whats goin on and i'll let ya know. anyway i could stay with you the night before?

-Dave's Stupid Rule - Any stage that has already been played cannot be chosen again, even if its the stage you wish to use for your counterpick. We will make exceptions for the finals matches as those sets are best of 5.
i absolutely HATE when people dont get this rule right.

BIG C

Smash Master
jean claude van dammit maybe i shoulda kept up with the thread after i thought i wasnt going dammit alright ima team with a lvl 9 fox all day and the team name will totally be fergalicious

Scythe

Smash Master
lol i just noticed that this topic doesn't say when this thing starts.

Tink

Smash Hero
is this still happening? can someone hosting the tourny post up? or did they already and i didnt see it <_<?

Scythe

Smash Master
I hope this is still going down. Couple more days.
If you are going BIg C
$3 mm Bo3

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Dam, I want to play Tink again. Need to give him more of a fight then that last one at tournybee. That comment when Big C said, "Dam, you didn't let the kid touch you for 2 stocks!" really brought me down.... ^_^

BIG DAN 63

Smash Rookie
the time is at one oclock pm. simply because i got saturday school till 12:30. so one oclock and its still going down. tink i hope u can come

Zurad

Smash Cadet
Awesome!

I think I can make this, so I'll hopefully be there

I would bring a VCR and TV, but I'm taking the train...

Jazzness

Smash Ace
If i can still make it, then possibly.

My gf's staying in Dekalb, I might miss her too much to spend the entire Saturday outta town.

Anyone else want a $MM?

TJ, we'll play our Iron Man $MM from SGIV over at Tourneybee if I see you, alright?

Tink, are you going to this?

Scythe

Smash Master
Well i'm gonna need a back-up partner in case jazz doesn't come.
PM if interested

Top Bottom