• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyBee 2: The Bobasmash 3/3/07

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
hope every1 still remmebers this ^_^ me and Dan are definatly gonna be here. Hopefully no SG freak accidents are gonna happen

Zjiin

Smash Master
So what's the deal? Saying you might have to cancel it if 60 people dont show up or RSVP is kinda vague. You need to let the people like myself know if this is going on or not so we can plan accordingly. Otherwise, you'll get a lower turnout than last time since some people seem to think it's already cancelled due to the attendance requirements being ludicrous.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
yea 60 rsvp is alot. All you gotta do is say your gonna host it and people are gonna come. might not be 60 but if it was like last time thats a pretty decent turnout

Scythe

Smash Master
Hey Jazz i might have an uneven amount of people coming with me so i might team with you.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Poocrumz,

I was just wonderin' about a few things ...

- How does the payoff work?

- In your sig, what's Boba-cash?

- Is there a $2 entry fee for everyone, including guests?

- Is there space to park our cars?

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Hey. I need a partner for this one 'cause Brightside is probally teaming with Noodle. But I don't think Jazzness or Tink would partner with me. >_>

Anyone? ^_^

Also, any MM$?

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I'll probably come to this. I'll take any MMs that people want to toss my way. As always: Ganon v. anything.

I think Mendoza will be able to go, so we'll probably also accept any teams MMs that people want to get involved in.

Demi

Smash Cadet
My friends and I will most likely be going.

I'll be bringing a set.

lets see that's

Demi (me)
Tony
Nick G.
Alan
Zero
Ernie
Java
Big guy (don't really know his game name...)
Emo

those people will most likely be coming if they don't change their mind at the last minute like they did the day of SGIV.

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm prolly oging to need a partner for this since the people i'm bringing to this are all partnering with eachother.
So yeh....are you with someone JAzz or what?

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
of course Jazz ill MM$ you ^_^. I dont care if I'm practically giving money to you (our MM$ at SG4 was a joke) I gotta win eventually!!

BIG DAN 63

Smash Rookie
no need to rsvp. we see everyone is having a problem with it u dont have to. so just show up. tink and big c are the only one that is bringing a tv. so we need three more so the first three to rsvp a tv dont pay the entrance fee. thats the only rsvp we need.

BIG C

Smash Master
brightside i expect another $5 marth ditto here unless i have no money we'll see how MI goes.

scythe i will team with you if both of us don't have a partner by the tourny cuz if thats the case i have to find one at the tourny prolly. anywayz BIG C needs a teammate if Scythe doesn't want me.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Yo, Demi and Sycthe, I'll MM$ for 3 or 5$ if you guys if you want... ^_^

tink and big c are the only one that is bringing a tv. so we need three more so the first three to rsvp a tv dont pay the entrance fee. thats the only rsvp we need.
Yoru
-Daniel K.
-1v1 and 2v2
-Also bringing setup

Top Bottom