• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyBee 2: The Bobasmash 3/3/07

halfDemon

Smash Lord
ken was there?
No, someone was just using Ken's vs tag.

Good games guys, especially to Swet. And, DaBear, your Zelda owned me two tournies in a row. I still had a blast playing against you, though.

Hmm, I wanna say, Zurad? nice friendlies. You've got a good Ness.

Overall good tourney, can't believe the brackets were lost though. How does something like that happen?

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
They never plugged in the laptop.

Good tourney though. Good match Yuro and Viperboy. My Fox really does need to get better at fighting Falcos lol.

Also, good job getting the brackets fixed Big C. Remember though... at least once per match. lol

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Good games guys, especially to Swet. And, DaBear, your Zelda owned me two tournies in a row. I still had a blast playing against you, though.
Haha thanks man, they were good matches. Don't worry, the zelda novelty will wear off after a few more matches im sure, once you figure her out she's kinda a pushover. And it seems I am to you what Jazzness is to me, smoked me 2 tourneys in a row. Too good Jazz. Ill get you next time!

And yeah, good work BigC taking third and fixing the bracket situation.

Zjiin

Smash Master
During the week, when i get out of being lazy, i'll put up the doubles and singles final matches on youtube, aswell as the other matches i recoreded.

Scythe

Smash Master
Make a date for the next tournybee!
i'll do my shoutouts later.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
During the week, when i get out of being lazy, i'll put up the doubles and singles final matches on youtube, aswell as the other matches i recoreded.
So are you going to put all of them up that were recorded? Due to I think I may have gotten a few in on there (even though my fox suxs) and I might be able to use those to ask ppl on tips for improvement and such.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Top Bottom