• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
god dangit I just wrote an INCREDIBLE flavor and then smashboards ate it and I don't feel like it anymore.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
How does that confirm me as scum ._.

Your logic is lacking as always.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You all are going to be SO mad when I really DO flip Town Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of It's ***.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I actually won't be that mad because if you flip Indy then we're one step closer to winning and if you flip town then you pretty much confirm Nabe as scum so we gain plenty from your flip either way.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If Sold flips Indy, Nabe is probably town, correct? If Sold flips town, Nabe is probably scum, correct?

Laundry, do not target me toNight please. Jail someone else, don't say who it is.
I will doctor someone, I won't say who it is.

If Sold flips Indy... thoughts on the last mafia being a mafia traitor?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If Sold flips indy, Nabe is probably still mafia. I don't think he'd make up the roleblocking thing out of nowhere knowing the suspicion it would cause. If he flips town we can take his statement as 100% fact though, whereas if he flips indy we still need to be cautious.

Laundry, do not target me toNight please. Jail someone else, don't say who it is.
Fancy of you just to begin to have a problem with this in twilight. WL, I wont direct you but I highly advice you stay on Asdioh. If its been blocking the kill thus far then why stop now?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Fancy of you just to begin to have a problem with this in twilight. WL, I wont direct you but I highly advice you stay on Asdioh. If its been blocking the kill thus far then why stop now?
Fancy of you only to agree with my logic AFTER I'm irrelevant.

You think you're sooooo cool

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Pft.

"Blocking the kill." I swear you meant roleblocking the kill. Not protecting.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ok, fine Kuz.

WL, feel free to jail me toNight if you want to. It ensures I'll be able to live til toMorrow and have scumpicks!

Unless of course, Sold flips town and there was a roleblocker, and they roleblock you and kill me. Oh wel.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Asdioh, would you be okay with not being protected toNight, in the sense that your potential death would eliminate the uncertainty surrounding your alignment for holdouts (myself)? Or do you feel that there's a good reason to keep you around? I'm of the opinion that given the lack of recent nightkills, your protect will probably not be very helpful.

This is a hypothetical and I'd only like a response from Asdioh at the moment, thanks.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm pretty much a VT one-shot doctor at this point, and I really don't care what WL does. I already know he's town, and I'm town. I was thinking if he jailed some unspecified scumpick, instead of me, and a NKill happened, that would clear one of his scumpicks... though suspicion might fall back on me, but I don't care because I'm obvtown. Or it might incriminate his scumpick if a NKill doesn't happen. Whichever.

Again, thoughts on mafia traitor possibility? I looked it up after saying that and remembered that they show up as innocent to cops, which makes it seem unlikely since there was already a godfather... but I dunno.

I feel Nix and Zen are more likely to be scum than Nabe. Lynch ALL OF THEM :mad:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I doubt Seph is a traitor (which is what you're trying to say). And I never heard of traitors coming up as inno. Even if they do, like you said it's not likely with the godfather.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Joey in Melee Maf came up as innocent. He was traitor that game.

One instance doesn't confirm or deny it as the probable answer but it is possible.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
However I don't like how Asidoh is trying to put lynches on the table that we've mostly swept off. It's not necessary, not yet anyway. There are still relative unknowns on the table.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Rockin with the weak WIFOM.

Oh I should readjust my story last minute since I just like information.

I'm also a voyeur! I did see Soup shooting Nix, I was the only one to shoot at J, nobody else targeted Overswarm, and I was roleblocked every night past that.

Scum still has a Roleblocker is the simple answer. There's some sort of back-up role that nabbed Witch is the complicated answer. I'm not going to observe anyone's motives for picking me, but they should feel bad for delaying the game so much and being bad at shooting.

Roleblocker is probably someone who's noticed my behavior this game. Mentos pointed it out himself that I lurked and suddenly knew where to go. I can see how people would mistake me for a cop. I was on the smarg lynch (probably a bad idea in hindsight, w/e) too.

Man you guys don't even know how uncool this game for the entirety of "Me-not-making-a-wall-on-mentos" phase. But when I was it was mega fun.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
This game isnt locked yet? >_>

Im a Bulletproof <_< not a One-Time BP, just Bulletproof, so as far as I am aware, I will always be a BP.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
No I meant

An unlynchable and an unkillable. Meaning Nix is the unkillable and Mentos is the unlynchable. Can we lynch Nix tomorrow?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is old news ._. he never claimed 1-shot BP. Mentos never claimed 1-shot unlynchable.

I mean, I've been saying Nix could be BP scum (indy or mafia) for a while now. Though my read on him keeps wavering :urg:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Mentosman8, Yuyuko, the Independent Warlock, has been night killed.

Deadline is set for 7/7/2011 at midnight.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Thank you mafia for doing something right for once.

Well with 2 indys dead, me and Seph are pseudo-cleared. Happy day.

Vote: Nabe

Claim time Nabe-bro.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So yeah. Sold wouldn't have lied about being roleblocked and he also wouldn't have targeted Nix the claimed BP or Asdioh over and over again. Him no killing would be absolute stupidry, considering he was a normal SK. Therefore its safe to assume there is another Roleblocker.

WashedLaundry - Can't be WL because he's a confirmed roleblocker of another sort that has been confirmed roleblocking Asdioh while Sold was simultaneously roleblocked.

Zen - Can't be Zen because he claimed VT early D2 before the tracker was flipped. Even if Zen is lying about being a VT he's not a visiting role. He wouldn't risk claiming a vt were he a visiting role in the chance that an informative role would out him. So he can't be the roleblocker even if he's not VT.

Nix2100 - Confirmed BP and there is already a BP mafia flipped. That alone makes him not mafia and now we know he's not indy because of the two indy flips. This makes him town. Even if this were not the case, a bulletproof mafia roleblocker is proposterous, even for Ryker.

Sephiroth's Masamune - Confirmed town at this point and claims hes not the town roleblocker.

Asdioh - Was roleblocked by WL during 2 of the Nights that Sold was also roleblocked. Can't be the roleblocker.

Rockin - Probably the least cleared besides Nabe but I personally have a gut, gut town read on him from his D6 play. Confirmed not indy and the chance that he bussed AA in the way he did is so damn low that I'm discarding it. Regardless, he's actually my next in line after Nabe because everyone else is pretty much confirmed one way or another, but Nabe is definitely going first my a large margin.

Which literally leaves Nabe as the last possible mafiat member.

In the 1% chance that Nabe isn't the last scum, we'll go Rockin for the sure sure win. If Washed didn't get roleblocked then Asdioh is now confirmed not the last scum so it's literally down to those two.

Nabe, claim it up.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, don't bother spewing any of that uninterested persona crap that always stops me from lynching you. I was confident in my Sold scum read and I'm hella confident in my Rockin town read. You're the last unknown remaining and we have no chance of losing upon a ML toDay so you also can't work that angle.

Man. I just feel so good that things finally came together.

Top Bottom