• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
wtf Sold, i asked you a couple days ago if you were the one that shot OS and you said no, and you were just as close to being lynched then >_> my vote stayes, you can go.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And a whole other side to this story could be there is a re-director somewhere and Sold's shot got redirected onto Overswarm.

I believe WL, whether hes a jailer or a RBr, when he says hes targeted Asdioh because Asdioh confirms that he had tried to use his protect but he keeps getting roleblocked and still has his protect left.

This means that Sold is lying or that scum have a second roleblocker or, like he said, a mafia backup. The latter two I find to be farfetched.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So I did a little work on night actions and, if sold is telling the truth, these people can't be the roleblocker.

Zen
Mentos
Asdioh
Nix
Rockin
Washed

And when we take myself and Sold out of the equation we have

Seph
Nabe

As possible candidates.

So either we have Seph, the indy shown inno to cops roleblocker or Nabe the scum roleblocker.

Well I know who we're lynching toMorrow if Sold flips what he claims.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Or Seph the town roleblocker I guess.

Yo Seph, you don't have to claim but can you just confirm not roleblocker for us? It could greatly help our lynch today.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Still expecting Sold to flip indy but I think he just helped us out the last mafia regardless.

This is a good day.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
N4: Roleblocked. I actually aimed this phase, but was told I failed.
Every night after that, I have also failed.
N4: Mentos
N5: Asidoh
N6: Asidoh
I can confirm WL has been jailing me, soooo....

1. WL hasn't been roleblocking you
2. I haven't been roleblocking you
3. Mentos has been roleblocking you

We already know mentos isn't scum because being unlynchable when there's already a mafia tree stump? :/

according to the starting day picture flavor,
which I thought was just flavor.

Sold, who would you have killed when you got the chance, had your aim been successful?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I did a little work on night actions and, if sold is telling the truth, these people can't be the roleblocker.

Zen
Mentos
Asdioh

Nix
Rockin
Washed
How are Zen and Nix incapable of being the roleblocker? We have Zen's claim, cool, and we have Nix's proven BP, cool, but either of them could be indies in my eyes with other unconfirmed abilities. \(o_o)/
Then again, if Nix is BP he would have no reason to RB who he thought might be doing NKs... >_>

Anyway, a Sold lynch seems like a good idea, though I have a strange feeling that he will flip what he says and we'll all be like :|

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I believe Zen's claim as a vt. If anything, he's certainly not any type of visiting role (and thus not a roleblocker) because he claimed really early in the game before the tracker had flipped so he could have been outed at any time if he was lying about being able to visit anyone. Roleblocker Zen wouldn't be that foolish and willing to claim early in the game.

Nix wouldn't be a Mafia bulletproof roleblocker.

BP indy roleblocker.........lolno.

Effectively leaves Nabe since Seph is cleared as not mafia.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm almost tempted to lynch Nabe toDay instead but if he doesn't flip roleblocker for whatever reason than we don't learn **** about Sold while if Sold flips what he claims we pretty much know Nabe is scum (and probably hit indy sold to boot).

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Normally, I'd see a role like that and just write it off as ridiculous because chance roles are always ridiculous. But then there's a Gambler and a Witch, both of which are a percentage-based role, so it's not like Broto hasn't worked these in.

However, that roleblocked claim...the only obvious solutions are that I somehow roleblocked him when I targeted Mentos or there's another role-blocker out there. I really don't wanna believe that, given that the mafia already had a witch flip. It sounds like bull****.

There's way too many holes in your story, Stew. Worst case scenario, you were right, but we gain more information about the mafia. Am I allowed to vote him? I don't think we're willing to end the phase. I would like a claim out of Naybor though.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm not claiming except to say not roleblocker.

Sold, you know I'm cool with your claim w.r.t. Ryker and Gheb doing all of this, the reasoning re: the Stump etc. is clean. Possibly too clean, and an indy wouldn't CC the OS kill, which you could be taking into account.

Why the recent "da ze" BS, when you could've been crumbing Flying Pumpkin all game? Your claim, while surprisingly elegant, would be far more believable if the possibility weren't there that you stalled toDay for the purposes of thinking up this claim. Did you hope that softclaiming Marisa would be enough to carry you?

What character is Mafia Backup in flavour, at your best guess?

Who's scum?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So just to clarify Sold. You've been roleblocked from N4 onward, yes?
Yep.
Why the recent "da ze" BS, when you could've been crumbing Flying Pumpkin all game? Your claim, while surprisingly elegant, would be far more believable if the possibility weren't there that you stalled toDay for the purposes of thinking up this claim. Did you hope that softclaiming Marisa would be enough to carry you?

What character is Mafia Backup in flavour, at your best guess?

Who's scum?
Yes I did expect softclaiming Marisa to do a lot for me, da ze. Because why would Marisa be part of the S.D.M. when she's probably the least liked touhou by the S.D.M. Also I already explained that I really didn't want to claim flying pumpkin this game.

Mafia back-up on flavor? Normally I would have said Patchouli... welp. I guess at this point I'd have to guess it's Flandre. The flavour doesn't necessarily have to make sense, Patchouli was a tree stump after all.

Who's scum? Rockin, Asdioh, Naybe in that order. Asdioh still makes me incredibly uncomfortable and the amount of trust you all have in him blows my mind.

I would really like to point and yell at Nix but that's just Nix.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Remember that part when Asdioh randomly tried to out someone by faking a cop guilty and then ended up willingly claiming after that? He's getting better but hes not ballsy enough to do something like that as scum unprompted on like D2.

Rockin isn't scum which I've already gone over like 10 times.

Nabe Nabe Nabe

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm double re-claiming.

I'm actually Cho-Marisa, flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of it's ***.

That is all.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen still makes me incredibly uncomfortable and the amount of trust you all have in him blows my mind.
my thoughts exactly

Remember that part when Asdioh randomly tried to out someone by faking a cop guilty and then ended up willingly claiming after that? He's getting better but hes not ballsy enough to do something like that as scum unprompted on like D2.

I'm double re-claiming.

I'm actually Cho-Marisa, flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of it's ***.

That is all.
*googles*

._.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Yes I did expect softclaiming Marisa to do a lot for me, da ze. Because why would Marisa be part of the S.D.M. when she's probably the least liked touhou by the S.D.M. Also I already explained that I really didn't want to claim flying pumpkin this game.
Yes, avoiding the claim itself is obvious. Why did you not crumb from D1, that being the purest way of confirming that, at the very least, you have had this claim in mind since then?

WL, you would tell me that AiBers don't crumb, wouldn't you?

Sold, you are in all likelihood going to be lynched. Is that cool with you?

Mafia back-up on flavor? Normally I would have said Patchouli... welp. I guess at this point I'd have to guess it's Flandre. The flavour doesn't necessarily have to make sense, Patchouli was a tree stump after all.
Agreed on that front. That said, surely there's more to be said on the subject than process of elimination. Wouldn't you sooner place Flandre with some superpower, or as an SK?

Explain more re: your scumpicks.

It's probably also worth asking if you're serious about your Cho-Marisa claim, which is quite frankly still believable if you were going for some kind of joke. Certainly our exposure to her throughout this game merits a look, including the flavour comic that you said you gave to Ryker to have started the Day a while ago.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
and is this why I hear Nabe is the master of flavor?

first off, I thought Ryker explicitly said the comics have nothing to do with anything.

And all I know about Flandre is that she's remilia's psychotic little sister or something. Definitely scum, possibly indy, definitely going to use a safeclaim like AA did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4gqGhN0xnE yeee
Sanae is a good slu*.
bigred2989 1 week ago

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Successful, inb4 was successful.

We're at a good juncture right now. With indysold dead there should only be one more Night Kill left which is the last mafia one. If there is no kill, anyone who WL roleblocked is mafia. If there is one, whoever WL protected is innocent.

I think we've got this in the bag.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Dude I should write the story for my own lynch and give you my flip and everything.

Actually Ryker did say I should co-mod this as soon as I got lynched.

Top Bottom