• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Mentosman8, Yuyuko, the Independent Warlock, has been night killed.

Deadline is set for 7/7/2011 at midnight.
I really want to make a repeatedly alternating .gif for this but this will suffice:

anyway I protected Kuz last Night and my protect is now gone FINALLY! <3 Thanks WL for not targeting me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
WashedLaundry - Can't be WL because he's a confirmed roleblocker of another sort that has been confirmed roleblocking Asdioh while Sold was simultaneously roleblocked.
yup.

Zen - Can't be Zen because he claimed VT early D2 before the tracker was flipped. Even if Zen is lying about being a VT he's not a visiting role. He wouldn't risk claiming a vt were he a visiting role in the chance that an informative role would out him. So he can't be the roleblocker even if he's not VT.
Very debatable. Assuming Zen is a mafia member of a 4 member faction, it wouldn't be a big deal for him to "confirm" himself early on with a gambit that assumes there are no VTs, and risk being tracked/watched.

Nix2100 - Confirmed BP and there is already a BP mafia flipped. That alone makes him not mafia and now we know he's not indy because of the two indy flips. This makes him town. Even if this were not the case, a bulletproof mafia roleblocker is proposterous, even for Ryker.
Witch, Tree Stump, Godfather? I think Tree Stump hardly counts as 'bulletproof' since it's simply unkillable in any way, and also useless in any way besides persuading, but I'll let you have this one if you want. I guess it's true that the BP+roleblock thing seems unlikely, and it's almost certain there's a roleblocker.

Sephiroth's Masamune - Confirmed town at this point and claims hes not the town roleblocker.
alright.

Asdioh - Was roleblocked by WL during 2 of the Nights that Sold was also roleblocked. Can't be the roleblocker.
I dunno, I might be on a 5 man scumteam with WL and we've been playing with your head this whole time.

Rockin - Probably the least cleared besides Nabe but I personally have a gut, gut town read on him from his D6 play. Confirmed not indy and the chance that he bussed AA in the way he did is so damn low that I'm discarding it. Regardless, he's actually my next in line after Nabe because everyone else is pretty much confirmed one way or another, but Nabe is definitely going first my a large margin.
Not only that but Gord tried to lynch him... but Gord (or some other mafia, I forgot) wanted to lynch Nabe too, which, combined with my inexplicable town read I've had on Nabe for most of the game, lead me to believe Nabe was town.

Which literally leaves Nabe as the last possible mafiat member.

In the 1% chance that Nabe isn't the last scum, we'll go Rockin for the sure sure win. If Washed didn't get roleblocked then Asdioh is now confirmed not the last scum so it's literally down to those two.

Nabe, claim it up.
ehhhhhhhh

ehhhhhh

ehjehEHjgrflgjdofhigh

Vote: Nabe

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I almost edited my post :O

to the Nix section, I wanted to add that it's almost certain we're dealing with a mafia roleblocker, and yeah nix being BP mafia roleblocker is kind of wtf compared to the other mafia roles.

But... wtf?

Killing roles:
-Soup's 50% chance to kill
-My one-shot vig
-Sold, the serial killer
-teh mafia

Why has there been no kill for the past few Nights? After the serial killer was finally lynched, why was there only a kill now??

This game is so adjective

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Asd: Gord also really wanted to lynch OS but he popped mafia. Even though Gord wanted to lynch Nabe he backed off MAD quick once Swiss told him to. It's the people that the flipped mafia say they want to lynch but don't actually push that you have to be wary of.

N1: Sold shot J (probably overlapped with mafia or mafia shot Nix). Soup shot gord.
N2: Sold and Soup shot Nix. He was Bulletproof. Mafia probably shot Seph since smarg had her inno on him that Day (and WL protected him that Night).
N3: Sold shot OS. Mafia killed JTB.
N4: Sold roleblocked, you shot Nix the BP and Mafia probably hit the doc protect.
N5: Sold roleblocked, mafia still sucks.
N6: Sold roleblocked

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Mafia still got manhandled etc.

I mean its confirmed that we have another mafia member since Mentos died and we've only had 3 mafia flip. The only people who could have been out last Night were Nabe, Rockin and you (and washed, but hes the jailer so thats beside the point). I personally have town reads on you and Rockin.

10letswinthisgamealready.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
or Zen.

Hey, we must have a doctor! whoa

VoteForSeph: Nabe

good job with night actions i'm too lazy to remember EVERYTHING that happened

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
True, or Zen. But again I find it highly unlikely he'd go with the risk of claiming so early if he was a visiting role.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I claimed masons with Ryker once

but I was trying to get myself NKed...

maybe he was trying to save himself from NK from serial killers and the like?

ಠ_ಠ

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
or Zen.

Hey, we must have a doctor! whoa

VoteForSeph: Nabe

good job with night actions i'm too lazy to remember EVERYTHING that happened
Im surprised I even remember the Gord Swiss exchange from D1 o_o

Thats about all I remember along with OS making us NL haha.

OH YEAH OS LIKE SUPER HARDCORE BUDDIED ROCKIN D1

right right right

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I claimed masons with Ryker once

but I was trying to get myself NKed...

maybe he was trying to save himself from NK from serial killers and the like?

ಠ_ಠ
Touche, touche.

I'd still bet money on scumNabe over scumZen though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yes he did. he also buddied mentos in a similar way though.

man mentos was scum :( i knew he wasn't mafia but for some reason i didn't consider unlynchable indy.

it's pretty funny that he hasn't won yet, but i guess with 18 people it's a bit hard heh

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
yes he did. he also buddied mentos in a similar way though.

man mentos was scum :( i knew he wasn't mafia but for some reason i didn't consider unlynchable indy.

it's pretty funny that he hasn't won yet, but i guess with 18 people it's a bit hard heh
I was like unlynchable indy would be way too OP for this setup, especially if he's a piper or something.

Then I remembered that like half the people in the setup had the potential to kill and I was like oh yeah

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Imagine if WL had jailed Nabe last Night?
...but he was probably roleblocked. Did Sold say he got confirmation he was roleblocked?

Anyway, I chose to protect Kuz because he seemed like the only one who would get stuff done. Looks like I was right :awesome:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, just to further confirm there is another roleblocker, Laundry jailed Seph N3 while Asdioh tried to shoot Gova yet his shot was blocked.

Just for Asdioh to go on and shoot the Nix hurr durr.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also, just to further confirm there is another roleblocker, Laundry jailed Seph N3 while Asdioh tried to shoot Gova yet his shot was blocked.
So like, I forgot about that. You sure it wasn't WL that targeted me? If so, then yeah there's a roleblocker.

Just for Asdioh to go on and shoot the Nix hurr durr.
it's not like you had been saying to over and over and over

Nabe

y u no claim??

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
How about this Nabe.

You claim now and we'll get Laundry to confirm whatever actions you did, since you seem to be hinging something upon his result. I trust him. I don't trust you. I'm not letting him give you more information.

Claim now.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
My claim has nothing to do with WL. But I don't want him to have the opportunity to make something up.

When I claim, if it has something to do with WL, or could have been affected by what WL's said in any way whatsoever, then by all means, you can lynch me on the spot.

So yeah. I'd like WL's target.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
why is the search function such a piece of crap? I just wanted to go to around the Smarg lynch to see who was on the wagon, so I searched "Town Aligned Daycop" pasted from the first post, and got 23 pages of results. :|

but nabe, WL is town!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If your claim has ZILCH to do with WL and you know WL is V/LA why are you stalling to wait for his result before you claim.

Not liking it.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yes. He's V/LA. Even if he wasn't, him not giving his result before you has nothing to do with you claiming right now.

Stop stalling. Claim in your next post.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
When I find scum, I go after them. I bet you're going to sit in the shower thinking up a plausible claim haha.

If I had any doubts before, its pretty obvious you're the last scum at this point.

Laundry is V/LA till monday.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
When I find scum, I go after them. I bet you're going to sit in the shower thinking up a plausible claim haha.

If I had any doubts before, its pretty obvious you're the last scum at this point.

Laundry is V/LA till monday.
skimming????/////1

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I told you to take a shower, lol. Not me.

Youmu Konpaku, town aligned mason with Seph nee Swiss.

what does this have to do with WL? why did you pursue that so vehemently?

where is seph to confirm this? do you have any sort of crumbs?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I still can't shake a scum read on WL and I don't want more reason to doubt him.
He doesn't seem to be online. Feel free to go on the assumption that he will be confirming it.
I don't think I've left crumbs. Swiss said I was town about a million times if that helps you sleep better.

Top Bottom