• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
From out of nowhere, a young girl with a pink parasol began to approach your position. She looked tired...exhausted, actually. Slowly, she walks over to you with a envelope in hand.

"Wow, I have NO IDEA how you can stand to be out during the day...[huff]. First there is this bright burning light, then there is the freaking HEAT and...[wheeze] Oh forget it! Just be glad I'm not blaming you for this hassle. Can uh...[pant] you point me to the nearest...air conditioning?"

....slowly you point her over to a shady spot which was the best you can do on short notice. She waves and then slowly walks off while you open your envelop. It was from Remilia, the very same girl who had just walked away.

Dear invited guest

You are invited to my very special sleepover. Please bring all baggages with you, whether they are small or large, as I understand that some humans/youkai/other esteemed guests carry a whole bunch of stuff with them on trips such as these. As where you are now, you shall be treated as like any other guest. All I ask of you is to please abid by my rules. I hope to see you!

- ~ Remilia Scarlet ~

At the bottom of it is instructions to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It was then you packed your gear and began to head off to the destination...so as to have an awesome sleepover with the hostess and some of the other guest

(This story is copyright 2010-2012 to Ryheb Stories Inc. All rights reserved. Any attempts to use this story or plagiarize it in any way will result in legal action.)

----------

Helpful Links

Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.[/list]

Rules​

Fundamentals

1. Have fun and do not personally attack another player in an offensive manner that I do not find humorous.
  2. Once you have died in the game, you are allowed to say one "Go town!/scum! Rah! Rah! Rah!" post.
  3. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
  5. Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.
  6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from replacing.
  7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  8. You may not post screenshots of any kind. These will be immediately edited out by the mod.
  9. The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
  10. You may not quote logs of communication with other players or post them in threads. You are free to paraphrase.
  11. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in night action randomization.
  12. Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
  13. This is a game of Mafia. We are your game moderators, Ryker and Gheb. Please direct any questions you have about the game to us, either with the @mod: command in thread or via PM (if necessary). I will not answer questions in the public forum related to privately disseminated information barring that it was mentioned in the sample role PM.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Virgilijus.
  2. When changing your vote, you DO NOT HAVE TO UNVOTE before you revote.
  3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  4. THERE IS NO TWILIGHT PHASE
  5. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline

1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
  2. During any day phase, if a majority of players input the command "Vote Deadline Extension the deadline will be extended by 3 days. You may only extend the deadline once. Barring extreme circumstances to be determined by the mod, this will be the only extension you will get. Use it wisely.
  3. Days will generally last 7 days.
  4. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that Nights will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.
  5. When confirming, post the third letter of your username as the first letter of your post. I recommend doing so in a creative way so as to not clue in other players who haven't read the rules. I also recommend reading the entire ruleset as it is slightly different from the norm.

Game-specific

1. All roles are assigned entirely at random.
  2. I do not confirm the absence of any roles in this set-up.
  3. Exception being the sample role PM. The character and role are not used.
  4. Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.
  5. I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in private is strictly accurate.
  6. I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate.
  7. All of these rules are written on a dry erase board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and any game-specific rules or mod communication, the game-specific rules/mod communication take precedence.

Sample Role PM said:

You are Reimu, Town Aligned Protagonist.

Being one of the most well known beings in all of Gensokyo, it is unthinkable that you wouldn't receive an invite to the Scarlet Devil Mansion for the Sleepover Extravaganza. So, of course you received an invite and, with nothing better to do, decided to attend. However, when this tale of intrigue began to get murky, everyone instinctively turned to you for guidance. You've managed to investigate almost every strange occurrence in Gensokyo in recent years, so why would they not?

Abilities: Since everyone seems to think you'll come up with the solution, they will listen to your advice should you decide their lynch target to not be scum. Once during the game, while in Twilight, you may post the command Overruled: Player and the lynch will be switched to the player you specified in the command.

Good luck!
Player List:

1.) Joey
2.) Sold2
3.) WashedLaundry
4.) Zen
5.) Nix2100
6.) Overswarm
7.) Rockin
8.) Swiss
9.) Asdioh
10.) Nabe
11.) JTB
12.) Smargaret
13.) Th3Kuzinator
14.) Gordito
15.) Mentosman8
16.) J
17.) Gova
18.) Soupamario

Alive Player List

Zen
Asdioh
TehKuzinator

Dead Player List

J Reisen, Town Aligned Linker. NKilled N1
Gordito Sakuya, Mafia Aligned Witch. NKilled N1
Smargeret Aya, Town Aligned Daycop. Lynched D2
Soupamario Shikieiki, Town Aligned Gambler. Executed D3
Overswarm Patchouli, Mafia Aligned Tree Stump. NKilled N3
JTB Lily White, Town Aligned Tracker. NKilled N3
Gova Hina, Town Aligned Curse Goddess. Lynched D5
AsianAussie Remilia, Mafia Aligned Godmother. Lynched D6
Sold2 Utsuho, Independent Aligned Serial Killer. Lynched D7
MentosmanYuyuko, the Independent Warlock NKilled N7
Nix, Mima, Town Aligned Bulletproof Lynched D8
Laundry, Yukari, Town Aligned Jailer NKilled N8
Rockin, Cirno, Town Aligned Bumbling Fairy Lynched D9
Nabe, Myon, Town Aligned Mason NKilled N9
Seph, color=darkgreen]Seph, Town Aligned Mason[/color] Died N9

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
lol you guys.

I can sense this is going to be fun already.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Aliiance against the native DGamers? WL can join up too, it's a three-way gone awesome.
Best buds forever?

Kuz and Zen need to read harder everywhere. Homefield advantage, except the homefield is in the wrong place. Oh whatever, lets go go go Laundry!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

/confirming

above picture is so serious and insulting because touhou music is both emo and gay, and I in no way enjoy Remilia's scarlet whatever theme even though I've never played the games

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
But Joey, no one ever reads the rules

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Uh, J, if you understand why you have a problem, then shoot me a PM. If you don't then find out why and shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom