• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, why did you think I was scum up until the GF flip? The only thing I could see going through your head was cop sanities but if you knew Seph was town and that Smarg got an inno on Seph then I would have had to be town as well.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Also, why did you think I was scum up until the GF flip? The only thing I could see going through your head was cop sanities but if you knew Seph was town and that Smarg got an inno on Seph then I would have had to be town as well.
I still think you're scum. :(
Not really but you're such a pain. It's easier to think you're scum than that you're town and just this doggedly annoying, even if the stars would have to align for you to actually be scum.

You're ignoring the possibility that Smarg was Naive, as well as the possibility that you yourself are idk a traitor or otherwise as someone else suggested. Which is good, because those are both terrible possibilities that I don't like either.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And you're confirmed town as in masons, not neighbors right?

Well ****. There's no way there are two scum left on the mafia team (ryker if you're looking at this and laughing at me because you made a 5man mafia team, I hate you).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, don't stop posting now.
What do you think about our recent peaceful nights being broken by a startling death?
If anything, it means WL finally targeted someone other than me, leaving me to kill since I'm scum.

Unfortunately, I'm not.

So if Seph comes in h-
actually:

Mad skimmed.

OS who we lynching? J is best imho. Would take Rockin if Nabe tells me to.

Sorry works just grabbed me by the balls.
@WL - Nix, Smar, Asdioh, Nabe. Might be another but I forget.

I only want Kuz to answer that. Also you should skim less.

@ Gord he's not trying to look like town, and he's not worried if he does look like scum. He's town. Think back to YT. Remember him ****ting himself? Town.

Start with J, OS, Gova and one other player of your choice.
I put him on my town list. Never question his alignment again.

Thoughts on the main players?

Trust me, I'm town.
Nabe is masoned with Swiss... makes sense, doesn't it?

Sold, who are you buddies? Are you indie? You're not town and I will not budge on this.

Vote: Sold
why so good, Swiss?

unvote
Vote: Zen

Process of elimination :awesome:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And you both have no other powers besides being masons?

Yes rolefishing, deal w/ it.

Asd WL and Nix are no goes. Taking out the supposed masons that leaves Zen and Rockin.

Hmmm

#HBC | Nabe

I was previously under the wrong impression about the timeframe that Asdioh had been jailed for. I thought scum might've no-killed, pretending that Asdioh was scum who was jailed and couldn't kill. But that's a pretty poor reason to no-kill and extend the Day game, just to get an ML.

Of course, another important question is "why the hell is WL still alive?" So with all that in mind, I was looking at the nightkills, and at WL's action lists.

N1: J killed by mafia, no action from WL
N2: No kill, WL jails Seph
N3: JTB dies, WL jails Seph
N4: No kill, WL jails Mentos
N5: No kill, WL jails Asdioh
N6: No kill, WL jails Asdioh
N7: Mentos dies, WL jails ??? (apparently not Asdioh)

The N4-N7 period is interesting and looks an awful lot like Mentos protected N4, Asdioh blocked N5-N6, Mentos death by Asdioh N7.

If Asdioh is scum though, he can't be the roleblocker that we're looking for. So if Asdioh is scum, there are two scum remaining, and they would be one of Rockin, Zen, Nix, or WL.

If Asdioh is town, the roleblocker is still one of Rockin, Zen, or Nix.

So it's a bit of a dilemma. I'd like to lynch Asdioh, because of that N4-N7. But the better odds are in lynching one of Rockin, Zen or Nix, because there is definitely one scum in those three as far as I can tell.

Thoughts?

#HBC | Nabe

Ebwop

Re: no-kills specifically, there's no reason for them. I think they're a result of necessity, scum wouldn't choose to no-kill. In all likelihood, scum was busy roleblocking and couldn't get out a kill at the same time.

Re: Asdioh, scum couldn't have faked the no-kills to make it look more incriminating for him, because the no-kills went through N4-N6 and he was jailed N5-N6. That specifically isn't a possibility, and at the start I thought it could be. It's still possible that it could be a coincedence. It just looks ridiculously incriminating.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If Asdioh is scum though, he can't be the roleblocker that we're looking for.
Yes. It's already been proven that I have a vig shot (or some sort of kill, in your eyes) because I confirmed Nix was BP before he did. Unless we're scum together, which is lol.

Nix isn't mafia: partly because of mafia wanting to lynch him, partly because there's just no way he's bulletproof+roleblocker, and partly because I doubt all those no kills would have happened if he was the scum (I guess)

Rockin isn't mafia because Kuz says so, and because Gord wanted him lynched really badly, and because I don't really remember why else. His claim was weird I guess, but whatever.

Zen is more likely to be mafia than the other two imo.

btw Kuz is the doctor :troll:

#HBC | Nabe

Your Nix shot was Night 4, correct? There was no kill Night 4, so that could've been the mafia kill. The possibility that Nix is scum with you is also relevant, because as I said, if you're scum you still have a living partner.

I would like a character claim from Zen and from Kuz.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen is Alice, the lone VT.

Kuz is I don't know, the town doctor.

I am Sanae Kochiya, town jack of all trades ಠ_ಠ

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
by the way, what is Swiss/Seph's character? I looked up your character to see who would be masoned, and I only saw one that might fit, but I don't really know anything about flavor.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Wat

Nabe what makes you so sure that WL didnt roleblock Asdioh last Night and thus Asdioh cannot be the roleblocker or the killer, since you're working under the assumption that WL blocked the kill from Asdioh on Nighta 4-7

:phone:

#HBC | Nabe

Wat

Nabe what makes you so sure that WL didnt roleblock Asdioh last Night and thus Asdioh cannot be the roleblocker or the killer, since you're working under the assumption that WL blocked the kill from Asdioh on Nighta 4-7
Asdioh says he used up his doc protect last Night on you, meaning that WL didn't block him. If WL claimed that he blocked Asdioh last Night, then one of the two of them would have to be lying, lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wat

I already confirmed that I wasn't jailed last Night. I said I used my doc protect on Kuz, and it was finally used up and I am officially just a VT at this point.

Of course, I could be lying about having a doc protect, and I actually killed mentos last Night, and that could be my excuse for knowing I wasn't jailed.

I feel kind of like Light in death note saying stuff like that, except I'm town.

Also, I would have killed Kuz over anyone last Night if I were scum. /wifomwifom
I'm not claiming Seph's character. He can if he likes.
Kuz is doctor? Did I miss that claim?
he hasn't claimed. I'm just doing it for him.

honestly there is no reason for anybody to hold out on claiming at this point, we almost certainly have just 1 scum left and we need to get this over with

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
...if the last mafia is a roleblocker, which they almost certainly are, then here's an important scenario, which Nabe was possibly thinking of:

-WL tries to Jail the mafia
-the mafia tries to roleblock WL, and kill someone else

What happens?

If the Jailing happens first, then whoever laundry targeted last Night is pretty much confirmed town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Roleblocks happen at the exact same time which are before kills.

And im not the doctor. Even if I was why would you be trying to out me anyway? As for why WL is still alive, I have no idea.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh and I'm Marisa. When Sold claimed that I knew he was auto lying when he clarified to cho marisa I asked if they were he same person just to clarify.

#HBC | Nabe

WL is still alive because scum hasn't gotten to killing him yet (or because he's scum). The indies have just gotten out of the way now, D8, and Mentos being the most likely target of the N4 kill, that's probably been ongoing for a while.

I don't like a Marisa claim. =/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh hey it's rockin!

Kuz, you stole the precious thing. What was it?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, are you forced to target a player every Night, or can you no-target?
Yes, I have to target.

So when I say 'why are these two still alive,' people (including the person I'm refering to) gets mad at me. But when Nabe says it, all of a sudden it 'makes sense'

You guys suck D:

Still willing to go with Washed Laundry.

[/b]Vote: Washed Laundry[/b]

Hey Kuz, is it possible you can claim by any chance? Don't really have to, but I just figured since everyone else has claimed lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, I have to target.

So when I say 'why are these two still alive,' people (including the person I'm refering to) gets mad at me. But when Nabe says it, all of a sudden it 'makes sense'

You guys suck D:

Still willing to go with Washed Laundry.

[/b]Vote: Washed Laundry[/b]

Hey Kuz, is it possible you can claim by any chance? Don't really have to, but I just figured since everyone else has claimed lol
*can't find appropriate reaction picture*

since Sold claimed to be roleblocked a bunch of times (as possibly shown by the lack of kills) and WL has been confirmed targeting me, don't you think it's likely that there's a mafia roleblocker out there, who can't possibly be WL?

Never mind the town read I've had on him all game?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rockin, did you say who you targeted last Night, with your supposedly useless ability?

Top Bottom