• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
*can't find appropriate reaction picture*

since Sold claimed to be roleblocked a bunch of times (as possibly shown by the lack of kills) and WL has been confirmed targeting me, don't you think it's likely that there's a mafia roleblocker out there, who can't possibly be WL?

Never mind the town read I've had on him all game?
Not likely atm.

@Rockin, if you have to target, that makes sense re: confusing the tracker. Otherwise, your ability isn't of value in the setup and given your play up to your current post, you'd be my lynch.

What do you think of Zen and of Nix?
Fine, sure.

Zen has been neutral with me all game, cause I can't find anything townie that he did. However, I'm putting him town mainly cause of the claim. We have not found a single vanilla townie, so that alone pretty much clears him. I don't even know why you're even questioning me this.

Nix is town to me. I don't think he hasn't done anything scummy, aside from being a smartass to some people. Early on, he was somewhat contributing, but it has dwlindled down as Days passed.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
You don't think it's at all likely that there's a scum roleblocker? What do you think about the evidence that suggests that one exists?

What do you think of everything that's been said? My claim? My post saying scum lies between you and Zen and Nix? Is my logic valid? What do you think about there being a kill toDay?

Why did you target Nix Night 6?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't believe you. He hasn't even been reading the game and he specifically said that he forgot about this game and didn't plan on playing. You're telling me he has been active in the quicktopic despite this? What have you been talking about? He's made like two post in the past few day phases. If you really are Masons then you can PM him to come here. What does being offline have to do with anything?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Why would he fakeclaim masons when Seph still exists and can just come in the thread and expose him?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
*waves*

If Seph is being active in the QT <_< Tell him to get in here and confirm it then.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You don't think it's at all likely that there's a scum roleblocker? What do you think about the evidence that suggests that one exists?

What do you think of everything that's been said? My claim? My post saying scum lies between you and Zen and Nix? Is my logic valid? What do you think about there being a kill toDay?

Why did you target Nix Night 6?
Bleh, not really. No one else has claimed to have been roleblocked except Sold. I think he just said that so as to try and confuse town.

Willing to believe your claim. I don't see nothing that suggest otherwise. I don't think scum lies in either one of us (Nix, Zen, and myself). It's not to say that it's surpising that there was a kill, but I still find it lulzworthy that they try and hit the unlynchible (probably cause with sold confirmed indie, there would be no way otherwise).

#HBC | Nabe

@Rockin: Asdioh and Soup both claimed actions that didn't go through. So no, Sold is not the only one. It also neatly explains why a serial killer otherwise appears to have not played to his wincon, starting the night immediately after he killed a member of the mafia.

I explained why scum lies within you three, quite neatly as well. The only situation where that's not valid is if WL and Asdioh are scum together. Do you support that idea?

@Nix: That's all you have to say? He's not online, as I said.
Talk about the events of the thread. So far Rockin, despite his best efforts, is looking townier than you.

#HBC | Nabe

I sent him your blood PM, and he has lots of messages in the QT. I talked to him less than 24 hours ago.

Did you want me to text him? Send a letter? Smoke signals etc.?

If he's not here by the end of the Day, you can have my lynch. My claim is the only thing standing in the way of that, is it not? So what you're doing right now, i.e. making an *** of yourself, is absolutely useless. I've put out some logic -- what do you think of it? Do something, or kindly get lynched.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Heh. I've been watching your profile like hawkeyemehawk, and no you haven't.

If he doesn't show you're not getting by with any excuse.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Did you know? Stalking is something I don't do in mafia games.

It's interesting that you've said this, though. One of you two is certainly our last scum, thanks for that.

#HBC | Nabe

That's cool, but I meant the "Zen says hi" PM. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here eating some Chinese food and laughing at you.

Your second line is exactly what I already said so it's good that we're on the same page. :)

There's no sense watching my profile because I'm not going to send him another PM. Please contribute in thread.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That's cool, but I meant the "Zen says hi" PM. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here eating some Chinese food and laughing at you.

Your second line is exactly what I already said so it's good that we're on the same page. :)

There's no sense watching my profile because I'm not going to send him another PM. Please contribute in thread.
Ok.

Vote: Nix

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Rockin: Asdioh and Soup both claimed actions that didn't go through. So no, Sold is not the only one. It also neatly explains why a serial killer otherwise appears to have not played to his wincon, starting the night immediately after he killed a member of the mafia.

I explained why scum lies within you three, quite neatly as well. The only situation where that's not valid is if WL and Asdioh are scum together. Do you support that idea?
You may need to check those situations a bit more carefully

Asdioh's actions didn't go through the first time cause he was jailed by WL.

Soup's didn't go through cause his actions (according to him) has a 50% chance of either hitting or missing. It only went through once cause he lucked out (not to mention his target was indeed mafia, so that's extra luck right there).

After sold, I havn't heard of anyone else being roleblocked by a 3rd party/anyone that wasn't WL.

Again, what I said about Zen and Nix is what I see. Zen is cleared cause there isn't no vanilla townie. Nix is cleared cause of my prespective/vision about him.

I can fairly see why you think I'm scum, but eh. *shrugs*

Did you know? Stalking is something I don't do in mafia games.
oh hey it's rockin!
w/e

Also, I don't think they're scum. Neither one of them.

#HBC | Nabe

Asdioh's actions didn't go through the first time cause he was jailed by WL.
No. WL jailed Swiss/Seph on Night 3, not Asdioh. Asdioh targeted Gova and his action failed. WL first jailed Asdioh N5.

You may be right about Soup, I don't have a good memory of the situation.

Again, what I said about Zen and Nix is what I see. Zen is cleared cause there isn't no vanilla townie. Nix is cleared cause of my prespective/vision about him.
Hold on now, this one's a shocker. What if there are zero vanilla townies in this game?

What gives you a town perspective on Nix?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
probably you or Nix

or kuz or seph or rockin

or me so i can get ouf of this game

/drunkasdioh out

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hold on now, this one's a shocker. What if there are zero vanilla townies in this game?
There has to be at least one non pr in a game like this.

So that way they can be a complete loser.

But seriously, neither of those two are scum and I ain't scum either.

Nothing of value. I just havn't seen anything scummy that he did. Again, he contributed early game. Then it began to dwindle as Days progress.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
There has to be at least one non pr in a game like this.

So that way they can be a complete loser.

But seriously, neither of those two are scum and I ain't scum either.

Nothing of value. I just havn't seen anything scummy that he did. Again, he contributed early game. Then it began to dwindle as Days progress.
except I'm almost certain WL isn't scum o_o

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Alright well since I'm the only one not claimed I might as well as it will make today's lynch a bit easier.

My power goes a little something like this.

I send in a player's name to the mod at night and also send in my prediction about whether my target will be home or not home. Along with getting the result back, if I predict correctly either my target or myself with be rewarded. The type of reward was left ambiguous. If I predict it wrong, I am unable to use my prediction the next Night.

On the Nights I predicted right the following Day's flavor seemed to have those Marisa pics, though I don't know exactly what they even did. I'm guessing that either I became bp or I protected my target, though I can imagine there could be a variety of things I don't even know about.

So here are my results.

N1: Overswarm: I predicted home, he was home.
N2: Zen: I predicted home, he was home.
N3: Mentos: I predicted home, he was home. (idk why mentos would be home on that Night in retrospect if he was a warlock. Either he was just too inactive to send in his Warlock action or they don't count as visits.)
N4: Sold2: I predicted home (since it had gogdamn worked for me every other Night) and he was in fact home. As a serial killer I don't think he would have tried to no kill just to get a ML off. Because of this I do think there is another roleblocker.
N5: WL: predicted not home because he had already claimed Jailer so I could easily confirm that. He wasn't home.
N6: Zen again: Home. He was home. This is an important one and I think. We lynched aa D6 which means that from N6 onwards there would only be one mafia left and thus need to send in the kill. If Zen was mafia, even if he he had tried to kill and hit BP he would have been away from home. The only way Zen could be mafia is if he himself was roleblocked by someone, and WL confirms he didn't. I don't think we have another roleblocker along with mafia so this clears Zen.
N7: Another curveball. I went WL again and predicted that he would not be home. But *gasp* he was home. So regardless of whether WL got roleblocked or he lied about something, WL is cleared as well as Zen. Last Night there was a kill and WL was stuck at home so there's no way he could have done it. Asdioh also confirms that he was able to use his action which checks out with WL being home (probably roleblocked).

So last Night was the one Night I've predicted wrong thus far and because of that I'm not able to use my power toNight. Kinda sucks but I'm glad that I at least was able to clear WL with it.

So yeah. Taking out the masons and the clears, we're left with Asdioh, Nix and Rockin.

Asdioh was roleblocked by WL on Nights 5 and 6 and due to the fact that we're looking for another roleblocker that was roleblocking Sold those Nights I think we can tentatively clear Asdioh as well.

This leaves Rockin and Nix again.

As for play alone, I don't think Nix is scum. I already pretty much told you why he wasn't indy (and why mafia bp roleblocker is BS) and you remember overswarm's play like D2? He wanted Nix dead so bad its not even funny. Told Soup to shoot him every other post and I don't think OS would have done that to his scummate.

This leaves Rockin which in my mind is our lynch toDay now that Nabe isn't a questionable.

Unvote; Vote: Rockin

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I also don't like his refusal to accept there is a roleblocker in this setup despite plenty of evidence that suggests one does exist. His clearing of Zen and Nix based on the factors he listed also seem fake.

Even without my information, Asdioh and WL are pretty confirmed at this point.

@Rockin: With what I've said in mind, who else but you could be scum and why?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Kuz, what's your character?

I hope you're not making all this up.

If you're not, then a Rockin lynch makes sense to me...

Top Bottom