• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
No Soldier 2s are only like rarely bad guys. A lot of times they are good dudes. {

Real good dudes.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
MULTIQUOTED STUFF HOURS AGO, POSTING CRAP NOW BECAUSE TOO MUCH MAFIA
Oh cool. I'm a character too.

When did I get a reputation of mysterious? (let's not play 20 questions here)
I TYPED "MYSTERIOUS" BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FREAKING CLAIM WHICH SEEMS MYSTERIOUS TO ME

Actually like every character is mysterious and not-mysterious.

Like I should be pretty obvious. I've given too many clues already even.
I HAVE NO IDEA

asdioh is it a bad thing that I can identify every one of those characters?
YES

EVERYTHING I QUOTED WAS FLUFF WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME

maybe i'll try reading the rest now

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
there's another entire page wtf

who is my vote on and does it belong there ಠ_ಠ

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
BUT HEY. I guess WL doesn't even have to try to appear protown or do anything of value because HES A CONFIRMED JAILER AMIRIGHT?

No. Vote stew. Win game. If game not over by then, kill WL or maybe Nabe
Yes. Even if he's only confirmed to me, I know he's some sort of not-scum that is preventing me from both dying and doing stuff. He's one of the few in this game I simply won't lynch, along with you and SephIguess.

Game won't be over even with another scum flip. You think there will be only 4 scum in an 18 man game?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@WL or whoever: who the hell is Sold's character, and what the hell is his role? This talk of roleblocking... I have no idea where it came from, and I don't know what's going on.

obvtown Rockin
Kuz, when did this happen?

Kuz, why is Sold town?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well considering you have the entire cast of players on your lynch list except Seph and myself now that a gf has flipped, I'm not the surprised you thought I was scum up until this point. Just putting that out there.

Also, why aren't you voting Stew?
lololo

He claimed town bumbling idiot or something. Says he can target someone every Night and his power seems to do absolutely nothing or at least nothing anyone has recognized so far. I immediately thought of a piper when he claimed but if he was a piper he would not have been on aa's scum team and thus would not have known aa wasn't a super saint. Why would the piper want to possibly kill himself just to hammer someone? He wouldn't.

Even you recognize we have time here. If we havn't won with a Sold lynch we might have to bring Rockin back into the pool by sheer PoE but I think his lynch would be a mistake.
That's right... I forgot he wanted to lynch the claimed supersaint. I also said it was unlikely he was on a scumteam with gord, same with nabe, so I would have to rule out "he knew AA wasn't actually a supersaint"
So it would be pretty hypocritical for me to try to lynch Rockin right now.

If posting hurts, don't post. I named the entire town because there's been nothing to go on all game. We've lost three scum, but only one was a lynch and we certainly didn't catch him, he was just inactive. In reality, I would imagine that the last mafo is Asdioh, while an indy lies within Nix/Sold.

Rockin doesn't want to play. I would like to lynch Rockin. I would then move on to Nix, and then to Sold. If that's somehow inconvenient to you, despite Sold claiming a townish character and generally playing townish, while Nix is a shot BP who barely posts, and Rockin does nothing and doesn't even want to play, then sure, I'll lynch Sold. It just seems inopportune.

Personally re: Sold, I still recall his responses to me re: Rockin D3 or D4, whenever that was, which I didn't like. ToDay and yesterDay, he did seem to be deflective as well. So it's not a loss.

But Rockin =/ He's a blind spot at best, and scum at worst. I don't share your town read, nor do I understand it, and I would like him gone and would take his lynch purely on the basis that bluuuuuuuh.

What do you think of Nix? I'm sure we've had this conversation a month ago but I don't remember.
Me, really? I've been playing so carelessly lately because I feel like it's generally accepted I'm town. You can lynch me anytime you want to, but it should be obvious by now I'll flip town.
Nabe, lynch Sold before Rockin/Nix?

I really dislike how Zen has coasted through the entire game as "confirmed" town thanks to his simple claim >_<

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
also nabe wanted list of claims, so off the top of my head!

Sold2 WHO THE HELL KNOWS

WashedLaundry SOMETHING OR OTHER, TOWN JAILER

Zen ALICE
Alice is one of only a few people known to live within the Forest of Magic. She's a magician known primarily for her skillful use of dolls as well as being a loner.
PROBZ INDY KTHX

Nix2100 SOME BULLETPROOF JERK

Rockin CIRNO? TOWN USELESS ROLE

Sephiroth's Masamune I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA

Asdioh SANAE KOCHIYA, TOWN JACK OF ALL TRADES. YOUR SHOT IS THE SHOT THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS, EXCEPT IT CAN'T EVEN GO THROUGH NIX'S BULLETPROOF.

Nabe DID YOU CLAIM? I DON'T REMEMBER

TehKuzinator DIDN'T CLAIM YET, RIGHT?

Mentosman8 UNLYNCHABLE GHOST THING

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You'll be laughing at your own bad play so it'll be no skin off my nose. Wtf does me not being claimed have to do with anything? If you're insinuating I'm scum then ****ing attack me directly instead of insinuating things due to criteria I have no control over. Throwing a fit, pushing you into a corner, its all the same to me and idgaf about you trying to attack my credibility because it honestly doesn't work. I'm not riding **** wrt the daycop. No one has pressured me for most of the game because I have been pretty obvtown and if you think you have the balls to bring up something to tell everyone otherwise then lets see it. I bet it wont be too convincing, seeing as how you cant hold a steady read for more than two seconds.
I'm not insinuating you're scum, just that the criteria you're applying to me can also apply to you. Slow your roll and think for a second or two.

You still havn't responded to why you've changed your read on naybor and stew countless times unprompted and you're just sidestepping me again and talking about things you can refute. Which pretty much extends to "Kuz stop crying." Yes. I am chainsawing Rockin. Thats why I am defending him from a lynch. Despite three mafia already flipping meaning there won't be another scumbuddy to chainsaw anyone with. Stop *****footing the point and underhandedly nudging me with stuff like chainsaw before thinking about if what you're saying even makes any fking sense. I am defending Rockin because its pretty clear to me that he is obvtown and where I come from you don't usually lynch your damn town reads.
And I think Stew is town. Why is it okay for you to protect your read and not okay for me to protect mine?

Look, I am good with half the game going. This is why my read changes so much this phase. I'm fighting against the Stew lynch because I think he's town with an outside shot of Indy. I'm almost damn positive he's the one who killed OS, considering no one's claiming the shot and he conveniently cannot claim. It's all been a point of interest with him the entire time. But his roleblocked claim does not make a ****ing lick of sense because the only thing that should be alive to block him is me and I obviously didn't do that.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
However I will say that some of my attacks have probably been too strong for this discussion.

I have a wicked hangover and I had a huge fight with my parents this morning so I'm a little pissed off atm.

I love you WL but you gotta listen to me when I say that Rockin isn't scum. Like I've never seen Rockin's play be as obvtown as it was yesterDay and I would honestly quit mafia I ended up being wrong on that point. Trust me on this one read and vote stew or naybor with me.
Alright, fair point, and I can understand the situation. I was actually about to ask you if you were willing to compromise on this situation because this game dragged on long enough and I still believe you're town so the argument was ultimately pointless headbutting.

unvote vote: Naybor

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Wait, wait, wait.

Isn't this a scum slip?

In the sample PM Reimu is so important that ofc she would be invited and I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that the scum roles were there to crash the party meaning they weren't invited.
now that you mention it, at worst, it's indy. hmm

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Wow, I go out of town and touch base with the place I'm at and I'm seeing a whole bunch of anger here. O.o

I'll see if I can catch up a bit.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Btw, there's a computer in the lobby, so I can post and such here as regular. Just don't expect anything till either early morning or night time.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Wooooooah...lots of anger issueshere. >>;;

WL, you need to relax and look at your reads a little better. One of those guys being lynched is the claimed BP. Yes, I am going with the fact that he's BP. No, there is no such thing as a scum BP cause that is retarted. Yes, he's not been helpful for the past day or two, but damnit, you don't lynch claimed roles/townies.

As far as Sold, I'm willing to lynch him. I'm calling BS on him not being able to claim. I see no reason for him to live.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No, there is no such thing as a scum BP cause that is retarted.
But not ********, because scum BP most certainly can exist.

If we're not doing anything at the moment, I want people to take a look at Zen. Iso him if you have to. Make sure one of the people we're assuming is cleared is actually town from his play. I know we're not lynching him toDay, but I don't want to rule it out for the future, just in case.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12644071#post12644071 stuff around this page looks interesting, I'm still reading so not gonna say anything definitive yet

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Welp, I can't find anything from Zen that shows concrete evidence of him being scum. He did have quite a lack of interactions with OS, Gord, and AA, with the exceptions of:
-fluff talking with OS during the "make fun of Zen" Day
-asking AA why he didn't counterclaim BP if he really was BP

The former is incriminating, the latter looks town not mafia.

People have been insisting Rockin is town. Ok, despite various things from him in the past, I'll go with this.

Zen says Sold or Nix, and he seems to have been saying Nix for a long time this game. I'm fine with either.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
You know, everytime i see that picture >_> I go and play Recreatter for like a hour or so.

Vote: Sold

Don't buy the "I can't claim"

@Asdioh - Zen hates me for some reason =P and to be fair >_> most of those posts are probably one liners or such...I think

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
most of zen's posts were one-liners or such, and he doesn't have a ton, so it was easy to iso him, only looking in-depth at the longer ones.

mark my words, if zen is scum... .... video games

unvote
vote: Sold again
doublevote: sold
Seph'svote: Sold

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
WL I want a list of your night actions targets.

Same thing with Asdioh and anyone else who feels the need to share.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
v_v

n1: investigate JTB, innocent
n2: nothing
n3: vig gova, nothing happens
n4: vig nix, herpderpBP
toDay's D7, right?

Then:
n5: protect kuz, failed
n6: protect WL, failed

I still have doc protect

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
WOAH Asdioh just like voted me a billion times.

Vote count or like what am I at?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Okay so I guess that means I have to actually claim. I warned you guys. My story is an incredible and epic twist to this game known as Touhou mafia.

I am Marisa Kirisame, Town Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's ***, da ze. I have:
Passive 25% chance of surviving any night kill attempt on me.
Active "Aim" or Active "Fire" ability.

If I straight up fire, I have a 75% chance of straight-up killing indiscriminately. If I aim the night before, though, I have a 100% chance of killing the target if they're mafia and a 25% chance of killing the target if they're town.

As for nights actions.

N1: I'm the one who shot J. I don't know what happened with the mafia kill, maybe they overlapped with me.
N2: I shot at Nix along with Soup (bro's for life or something). We failed to pierce his incredible armor, or maybe soup just ended up protecting him or maybe I just simply failed my action.
N3: I shot Overswarm. AW YEAAAH. You can go see my reasoning for this D4, I figured it out during the night phase.
N4: Roleblocked. I actually aimed this phase, but was told I failed.
Every night after that, I have also failed.

What does this mean? There is a scum roleblocker. Or Laundry is lying and he's been jailing me every night. Or there's a mafia back-up. The third is actually what I've figured must be it.

What do I mean? I mean that mafia must have a role that takes the ability of their first dead mafia. That's the reason OS would be a treestump in this, for the back-up to eat a useless ability.

The mafia still have their Witch, I've lost my role.

So there. I really wanted to play this gimmick out, but you guys are no fun, da ze. Ain't that something?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So I totally called that. Question is, is he indy or town? He can't be scum, cause no one else has claimed the OS shot. Why didn't you claim it sooner, electing to just sit there and be obvious and try to make yourself obvious? It seems weird to me, and strangely not town. You could've avoided this the entire time.

N4, who did you target?

And my progression of targets has been:
n1: Wasn't here, tried replacing out, Broto wouldn't let me, was dealing with **** that's still not 100% taken care of
n2: Seph
N3: Seph (I thought he could've been scum, was making sure I didn't roleblock him or something I guess)
N4: Mentos
N5: Asidoh
N6: Asidoh

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
N4 I aimed. That doesn't require a target.

Because I've been trying to avoid this claim all game. If YOU were town Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's ***, da ze, can you honestly say that you would want to claim that ever. Like I've been expecting to just get instant lynched as soon as I spilt it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Eh on that claim.

Reference wise, It somewhat makes sense only cause (if I remember, someone please correct me) in touhou, you can shoot either in front or behind you.

Night action wise I call bs, especially him being roleblocked that night, and putting the blame on WL. WL jailed adisoh, who couldn't do anything that night and, according to the starting day picture flavor, that must mean scum was trying to kill him.

So either Sold2 is lying and is scum, or Nabe is scum. I'm gonna trust my instincts and go on for a sold2 lynch.

Just let me know when to hammer/vote (cause really, I don't know how many votes Sold2 gots and I don't want to repeat the Gova incident) and I'll do it

Top Bottom