• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Likely as I've been saying. There's no point in lynching him with how scummy Nix and Sold are and how willing Rockin is to die.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Rockin isn't Nabe. And it's not even the same.

I really don't care I guess. The game is probably won regardless. Whatever Kooz does.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen, can you character claim? I don't remember you doing so.
You said you were the sole VT, right?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Rockin isn't Nabe. And it's not even the same
How is offering to die...different from offering to die? How can you so blindly make the same damn mistakes that cost you a game previously?

I mean, how can you ignore Rockin's incredibly scummy quickhammer on Soup? How can you ignore the J-Rockin interaction to start the game? Rockin's FUD and constant attempts at putting snakes in mine and Asdioh's boots without ever creating a solid case on either of us, despite claiming he has the ability to do so? He says we're scum and can come up with the evidence to prove it. He hasn't--and not only that, he won't. He's currently sitting on two people that I imagine he's reading as scummy and will continue to spew FUD/WIFOM about it but won't actually do a damn thing to get us lynched.

That's Town?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Rockin does dumb stuff like that as town. Super Heros was a differen't game and situation. For Nabe it was out of place and that's not even why I didn't lynch him.

I don't see the Soup kill as scum tell. I could have done the same thing. Soup needed to go.

Like I said I don't really care. Rockin could be scum. If he isn't, simply lynch Nix/Sold.

@Asdioh: I think it was Alice, I have to check. And yeah I'm lonely vanilla.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
**** no am I lynching Rockin. I just explained to you why him being scum is highly unlikely and you cant use the excuse that hes inactive and yu need to get rid of him. You get rid of inactives because they are unknown variables and you cant read them as such. I have a good read on rockin and i have a good read on seph and I dont think either are scum so I dont see why you guys are stupidly trying to waste a day phase. Lets ****ing lynch scun and win not beat around the ****ing bush with it

unvote; Vote: Sold

Literally says "I really want to lynch Mentos the most" and then turns around and votes Rockin in his next post 10 seconds later after the wagon forms. Screams self preservation and lack of iniative to push his own scum picks.

Everyone get on this. I want Sold dead before the Seph modkill

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@lazy mod: request votecount

pretty sure my vote's already on Sold because he slipped that he's arsonist :)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Kuz, are you kidding me.

Like I've only felt this trolled in mafia twice before, (DBZ mafia and when Mentos didn't get lynched). If you're going to lynch me, at least try to pick a good reason (there's plenty). Or make it for something cool. I don't want my lynch to be as lame as the Gova lynch.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
or we could massclaim

I feel I speak for everyone when I say we want this game to finish, one way or another.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Okay should I actually claim first though, in all seriousness this time?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You don't seriously think I think you're arsonist, do you?
Unless you are. :3
But I think it's entirely possibl you're some sort of scum.

Your claim is fine by me, dunno what other people think.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh okay I'm glad my claim passed, on to the next person.

Oh but you know what the funny part is? I actually can't claim, da ze.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh cool. I'm a character too.

When did I get a reputation of mysterious? (let's not play 20 questions here)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Actually like every character is mysterious and not-mysterious.

Like I should be pretty obvious. I've given too many clues already even.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
asdioh is it a bad thing that I can identify every one of those characters?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Nah. You trust your Rockintown and Sephtown (which is dumb because he's been cleared by a seer, potentially saved from a nk, and the godmother has flipped, so there's no reason to have a read on him) read? I trust my Stewtown read. Got a problem with it?

Tell me why Stew is scum besides "self-preservation" and arsonists crumb. Give me reasons to believe you. Right now, at the moment, if Asidoh is the last scum, I'm taking him to LyLo with me. I will set up MyLo to have Mentos in it to check his unlynchable claim. I'm willing to lynch Stew tomorrow. But I said I wanted Rockin gone today and I'm not moving my vote.

Zen said:
Rockin does dumb stuff like that as town. Super Heros was a differen't game and situation. For Nabe it was out of place and that's not even why I didn't lynch him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA06Z5e1ZFc

I don't see the Soup kill as scum tell. I could have done the same thing. Soup needed to go.
Soup was willing to do whatever we told him to do. He was a known quantity and he could very easily just off the targets we intended to kill. All these inactives we have trouble with now could have just as easily been killed by Soup. Once they were gone, we could have just as easily disposed of him. I see no reason to say Soup needed to go. He was being useful, or at least could have been until Rockin killed him. You had guarantee he was not scum. Worst-case-scenario, he was an Indy Gambler but the second he strayed from his claimed target or ran out of inactives to kill, we could've lynched him then.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: Also, it's not the fact that Soup needed to go, it's the fact that Rockin ended the game very prematurely and did it with a quickhammer without giving us the option of discussing it first. Did. Not. Like.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You're play toDay is actually making me start to believe Rockin. Are you actually retarted or are you scum? Rockin has been scummy as **** in thread but his play yesterDay ****ing screams obvtown at me. Explain to me what type of scum Rockin could be and maybe Ill take your suggestions with more weight.

I mean come the **** on WL. You just say above that you trust your town read on Stew and then turn around and say you would be okay with lynching him toMorrow. If yoi trust your towb read him why are you saving him for a further lynch for yourself. You did the same ****ing thing in the beginning of the day which Nix pointed out but I dismissed it as him being flustered.

I already detailed why I didnt like Sold two Days ago when we got him to L-1 and everyone switched off him within the hour after he told us he wouldnt claim. Now hes saying he cant claim when hes getting pressured now. How the hell are you getting a town read on him. Apparently its not even that strong because you want to kill him tomorrow.

Get off your high horse and vote stew. If we havnt won the game after that Ill re-evaluate my reads but we'll most likely win with Stew's lynch

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Because I can't see how that changes his claim scenario. There's probably some flavor that fits it if I cared enough to check but I'm not really a miser for that type of thing. Remember when he was at L-1? I said he looked town. I said I got town vibes. I'm fairly certain you agreed with me, might've been Asidoh. Stew looks like a damn townie to me. He's been trolling, obviously, but so has Asidoh and we're not banging down the door to lynch him. Worse, Asidoh may just have some confirmation of being scum if I keep targeting him and the kills keep not happening.

I said I'm okay with killing him. Just like I said I'm okay with taking Mentos to MyLo to test his unlynchable claim. I think Mentos is probably town given his claim and the mechanics surrounding it but I'm willing to lynch him just to make sure.

I want Rockin dead. His role does not check out to me. His story does not check out to me. Rockin is not obvtown to me. One point-blank instance, which another scum player has done before (essentially leaving his action as null) does not eradicate his entire list of scummy actions prior. I don't see why the rest of you are so quick to clear him. Meta? Like I could use it?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
But its cool, guess WL doesn't think Stew is indy anymore and trusts his town read on him. Oh but wait, I guess he wants to still kill him toMorrow so maybe he still thinks hes indy. Oh hey, I love chronically switching my reads at the flip of a coin which doesn't look opportunistic at all.

I also have completely forgotten about Nabe despite being 100% okay with him going.

Jesus, I am gone from the thread for one night and so much stupid spawns its incredible.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

So if you think the last scum is very, very stupid, what makes you think stew fits that level of intelligence?

Stew, when were you roleblocked?

Top Bottom