• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Making sure your keeping up to date >_> We already know who killed Gordito, its only OS's death that is unexplained but the fact that his is the only death unaccounted for its not worth speculating how he died at this point....I Actually think we had this debate a couple days ago >_>

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
If we did, I didn't pay attention =r.

My point is we have an unaccounted for death, which usually implies an indy that can night kill.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
EBWOP: I also believe that we more or less have to have at least one indy; it's a Ryker large set-up.

If it's anything other than like SK, they've probably already won considering how much time we've given them to dance.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Didnt you just say that Nabe was a higher priorty pick thsn Sold was for you atm? What changed your mind?
Did you not see Zen's compelling argument?

But like I said, I don't see Rockin being scum along with the mafia, same with Nabe. Again, I don't remember what convinced us that Sold is town?

Maaan. I think that Asdioh is our indy. And that Rockin/Nabe is the mafia.

We've had 2 nkills per night. Then Asdioh keeps getting jailed. Night kills stop. The mafia must be really bad at making shots and Asdioh must not be able to make his shots.

Opinion?
Nah. I'm Sanae Kochiya, town JoaT. I have the same abilities as a traditional JoaT, though I lied about it early on in an attempt to keep JTB alive without actually using my doctor protect.

It would've been hella amusing if I actually DID "trap" JTB, and that was why JTB and OS both died, lol. I wonder if anyone would have claimed the kill if I had said that was the case >_>

On the Night that I shot Nix, and found him to be bulletproof, did anyone else die that night? And who did WL jail on that Night?

And do you consider Nix possible indy?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nix? Possible yeah.

Bulletproof is something indy usually is. So I mean, pretty duh obvious. Also could say how odd it is he's been looking for someone else to claim indy. I could see real indy looking for someone else to call indy(and to keep them around) for when the time comes to lynch indy.

I mean asdioh it's really cool that you're saying you're JoAT but how in the world can we confirm this... and I keep the logic that you being jailed a billion times explains why there's been no double kills.

The trap thing was a lie right?

The reason why people think I'm town is because of my BALLIN case on Mentos. And Laundry liked that I refused to claim when in a tough spot. And I used an Aladdin picture. And I used "They say I'm the best in the west with a gun..."

All in all, I'm just a really cool guy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
[collapse=Gordito who was mafia]
Really did skim, but this post struck me oddly:

I'm gonna go ahead and Vote: Nabe for now. Tell me why you decided to comment on a silly grammar error when you could've done something useful.
Really?

Swiss idk why but I'm feeling the desire to trust you this game. How do you feel about Nabe's play so far? How do you take his 241, where he could've posted content, but rather... doesn't?
Voting for Nabe, asked for Swiss' opinion on Nabe, Swiss said Nabe's town.

How do you feel about J and S2 (and kinda Nabe), who have also expressed their lack of care/trying? If there's a difference between Soup's and theirs, tell me what it is.

FoS Rockin

Why are you looking to show all this suspicion, but don't wanna place your vote?

In order, I'm thinking JTB, J, and you are quite scummy.

And Nabe, Nix, and inactives need more attention (didn't really understand the question- if that's not what you meant clarify please).

The end of page 9 makes me consider J v Rockin to have at least one scum in there. Deffo not T v T.

Gorfdamnit I skimmed page 10 hard. I'll get to it in the morning, but Rockin pressure is def. in order.

Vote: Rockin
J vs Rockin has at least one scum. J was town. Rockin bus on D1? Kind of doubt it.

He still wanted attention on Nabe and Nix. It doesn't feel to me like they're his scumbuddies.

I don't see any mention of Sold from Gord at all, but it would be unfair to just say that without mentioning... he doesn't really say anything about me either ^_^

In a rush. Try'na get out of here soonish. Skimmed, and I'm very comfortable with where my vote is. I have a hard believing J would claim that ability if he were mafia (maybe later I'll realize how much WIFOM that is and change my mind ;)). But I don't mind em not being the lynch toDay.

Will (hopefully) spill more content later in the day. But as far as my vote's going? I'm sticking with Rockin.
^ yeah, still wants to lynch Rockin? Doubt he's mafia.

Gut town reads... Kuz, and Washed Laundry.

And don't just think that cuz I'm saying they're town doesn't mean it's 100% solid. But I have no plans on lynching any of em any time soon.

Lol I'm not playing middle man. I'm definitely leaning toward the Kuz side :p.

Personal scum picks are Rockin, and you (Rockin to a much greater extent, and you'll probz be cleared to me once toMorrow comes). Strongest town reads are Swiss and Smargz.

As far as OS goes, I gotta side with Swiss when I can't imagine Overswarm playing this... enclosed... as scum. I haven't read JTB's case and don't plan on reading it tonight, but if you really want me to comment on it I'll get to it tomorrow.

Nix? Meh, he's playing to his lazy-like meta that I only remember as Nixtown. But for now he's null. Honestly nothing to really comment on from the top of my head.
[/collapse]dun dun dun

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nix? Possible yeah.

Bulletproof is something indy usually is. So I mean, pretty duh obvious. Also could say how odd it is he's been looking for someone else to claim indy. I could see real indy looking for someone else to call indy(and to keep them around) for when the time comes to lynch indy.
ok

I mean asdioh it's really cool that you're saying you're JoAT but how in the world can we confirm this... and I keep the logic that you being jailed a billion times explains why there's been no double kills.

The trap thing was a lie right?
I mean it's really cool that you're saying you're (I don't even know your claim yet, do I?) but how can I confirm it? And the logic that I've been jailed a billion times means you keep trying to NKill me, and then pin the guilt on me since nobody keeps dying. ;)

Yes it was a lie.

The reason why people think I'm town is because of my BALLIN case on Mentos.
Who flipped unlynchable, and therefore most likely town?
And Laundry liked that I refused to claim when in a tough spot.
Scum can do this too?
And I used an Aladdin picture. And I used "They say I'm the best in the west with a gun..."

All in all, I'm just a really cool guy.
idk I'd lynch you toDay \(o_o)/

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Asdioh, nobody is dumb enough to keep trying to nkill you. You on the other hand have no choice but to be roleblocked. The logic only works one way, don't try to turn that on me.

Mentos didn't flip unlynchable :v. He didn't flip at all. There's multiple roles that this apply to (saulus/judas). I don't remember what character he claimed.

And yeah. I never said they were justified in thinking I'm town. I just said that I'm a cool dude.

How did you suddenly get so confident on me being scum by me saying bad things about you?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, nobody is dumb enough to keep trying to nkill you. You on the other hand have no choice but to be roleblocked. The logic only works one way, don't try to turn that on me.
wifom. Or they can't kill right now, for whatever reason.

Mentos didn't flip unlynchable :v. He didn't flip at all. There's multiple roles that this apply to (saulus/judas). I don't remember what character he claimed.
ugh

How did you suddenly get so confident on me being scum by me saying bad things about you?
From the way I see it:

"Sold lynch isn't happening"

So, what about Sold? I don't remember what convinced us he's town, aside from an Aladdin picture.
Vote: Sold
Best way to go.
Vote: Sold

Zen is so convincing
Maaan. I think that Asdioh is our indy. And that Rockin/Nabe is the mafia.

We've had 2 nkills per night. Then Asdioh keeps getting jailed. Night kills stop. The mafia must be really bad at making shots and Asdioh must not be able to make his shots.

Opinion?
Same question can apply to you?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That's not WIFOM. That's simplicity.

Asdioh, the point is that we know that you've been roleblocked repeatedly. The last time Laundry wasn't jailing you was N3, wasn't it?

I haven't been jailed every night, Asdioh. Infact, I haven't been jailed at all to my knowledge. I was indeed roleblocked one night, that's it. If I was indy, this game would be over by now lmao.

(oh I just reread what you quoted and now I understand). You didn't say bad things about me. You voted me. I actually saw it as a joke, or that your only reason was that you wanted to follow Zen. But then as soon as I started getting on you, all the sudden you seem to be so convinced. Your reasoning isn't even there, you just keep saying "nuh-uh, I know you are but what am I?" This isn't an OMGUS from me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just wanted to chime in a few things

1) did the night action on Nix, and what a surprise...nothing happened (nor did I get any sort of info)

2) I'll be V/LA from tomorrow to sunday. No garantee if I'll get a computer around then.

3)I'm more of going for a sold lynch then a nabe lynch, really

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
...what night action.

Also I was going to ask you "why not a rockin lynch" and then I realized. And why no comments on my indy speculation for Asdioh and I guess Nix?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Is what I'm trying to discuss currently.

I want discussion on the possibility of asdioh indy and if anybody else sees it. If not I'll lynch nabe or rocking. Or I guess we could discuss nix indy.

I think lynching indies at this point isn't a bad idea. Since you know, most of the mafia must be gone by now.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh I just got a message from Glyph Ryker.

I was town but now I'm indy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I also got a message from Ryker.

I'm not allowed to trade my doc for a vig :(

Ok but Sold serious talk. I don't really think you're indy, I think you're the most likely to be the remaining mafia. I've already said why I don't think Rockin or Nabe could be mafia along with those who have flipped. I said why the way that the flipped mafia talked about you seemed suspiciously... apathetic? They mentioned you only in passing, saying things like "he's not being lynched."

Rockin and Nabe could be indies. If I had to choose one... Rockin. Why? WL pointed out his "FUD" and also the fact that he killed Soup without hesitation "because he could be indy" even though we could have directed Soup... self preservation?

Nix is also quite possibly an indy, mainly because of his bulletproof.

Mentos... ugh I dunno. I really REALLY doubt we could convince everyone else to lynch him again, and he's not going to be killed at Night, it seems.

Kuz and Seph are innos. They're not mafia, as the godmother has flipped, unless this game is crazy and has two mafia factions, each with a godfather. They could be indies, though Kuz seems obvtown, and Swiss/Seph.... eh.

WL is definitely jailing me, I know that for certain because my last remaining one-shot power isn't being used up. I doubt there is a scum roleblocker that would waste their ability on me every Night, knowing that all I have left is a single doc protect, so WL jailing me is the only explanation. Why would he keep doing this if he were scum?

Zen is Zen.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Dude I want to tell you all this but like. I want to lynch mentos again. I'M SO UP FOR THAT.

There is certainly a scum roleblocker, or Laundry is lying about who he targeted. I got roleblocked once. Some day.

"Zen is Zen." >:r

Can I get like a compendium of claims and actions thus far? Most importantly, who's cleared by who? I want to run some numbers :v. Going Halo mafia mode yo.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'll be honest? I'm entirely fine with dying tomorrow.

But I will go out in a SPARK OF GLORY.

Top Bottom