• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Way to completely sidestep the points I bring up on you with pictures and deflect onto something else.

Oh btw, if it wasnt painfully obvious, I am starting to take Rockin's side on you being scum which is why I brought up the stupid quote.

Stew is some sort of other scum and is dying first.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
BUT HEY. I guess WL doesn't even have to try to appear protown or do anything of value because HES A CONFIRMED JAILER AMIRIGHT?

No. Vote stew. Win game. If game not over by then, kill WL or maybe Nabe

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It was painfully obvious. If you do it, it might be the most ******** thing I've seen you do and I certainly won't let you live it down, especially if it costs us the game.

Let me work, hang the **** on and chill the **** out. Stop crying in a corner because I'm not submitting to your will.

Also, to answer your questions, I'm just about fine with half the game going at this point, just Stew's at the bottom of that damn list and is the one I want to see lynched the least. Rockin has priority number one, then Nix, then Naybor, then I guess Seph, then Stew.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Now he starts to finally get serious that his name came up as a lynch candidate. Feeling perky there broski?

<--- see this? Thats Govas face crying on a Yoshi. Thats your fault.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It was N4.

And my role didn't happen, so I assume roleblock. Gova never targeted me to my knowledge.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not talking about Gova following you. I'm damn positive I didn't target you that night. Answer the second question. Were you cursed or roleblocked?

No, Kuz, I'm annoyed that you're being a *****. Lynch a gogdamn claimed Jailer with a long list of no kills under his belt? Are you high, drunk, or ********?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, to answer your questions, I'm just about fine with half the game going at this point, just Stew's at the bottom of that damn list and is the one I want to see lynched the least. Rockin has priority number one, then Nix, then Naybor, then I guess Seph, then Stew.
WL said:
Of the remaining players, my best guess at Indy is Stew.
WL said:
I'm willing to lynch Stew tomorrow.
derpderpderpderpderpderpderpderp

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
There was a mafia aligned Witch? Oh, there was.

Howbout Bus driver? I'm not lying about being roleblocked.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"Each night, the Witch contacts the Game Moderator, choosing one player to curse, causing that player to have a 50% chance of failure on any actions they take for the rest of the game. They know they are cursed."

Is this how Witch is supposed to work? I've not been informed of me being cursed.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I didn't target you N4. Can't be me. There's no damn way there's a roleblocker and a witch. You weren't cursed. How were you role-blocked? Why can't you claim?

Let's play twenty questions, Stew, your situation around your role is starting to make me question my reads.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
WL said:
Are you high, drunk, or ********?
None of the above, but my head sure does hurt from last night.

All I see is you trying to lynch the pretty obvtown Rockin at this point and change your opinion on all the questionables 20 times over. I thought at first you honestly didn't know what the **** you were doing and running around in circles a bit, but with the haughty attitude you've given me about the Rockin lynch these past few pages I can't help but think these switches are scummy oppertunism.

I pressure you a little bit and you already completly abandon your previous tenets and start selling me a new story that fits your current mood and its not gonna fly with me.

I also don't give a damn about your claim because we've already had a protective role flip and you could just be a cocky roleblocker.

You're making reaching *** attacks then pretty much going into ultra defense mode at the slightest sign of opposing pressure and completely change your entire read foundation. Then hold up your hands with your claim and try to tell convince me that your lynch is dumb because it might cost us the game. Last I remembered town has pretty good numbers right now so you spreading that bull is just an underhanded way to save your own skin.

.jpg

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Because I wasn't invited and our hosts are very ungracious, da ze.

I'm actually trying to figure that out now too. Like I have an idea but I'd have to say that post-game so that I'm not spoilers all over the place. But other than this really farfetch'd theory, a redirecting role would make sense?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Look, Kuz, if you do it, you'll do it, but it'll be dumb, you'll kick yourself when I flip, and I'll just laugh my *** off at you for looking like an idiot. You're not claimed. You're playing ******** and are throwing a fit because I'm not banging down the door to lynch Stew, and the only thing you're riding is a clear from a flipped daycop. You're incredibly defensive of Rockin for no reason from what I can see (chainsaw?????), other than a single instance which I've said is null because I've seen other players as scum--MYSELF INCLUDED--do it. Don't be pants-on-head ********. I know you're better than that.

There's no evidence of a redirector, Stew. Strike 2.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: Also, remember how I've been saying you can't clear Rockin off one instance? You can't incriminate me off one instance. Shut the **** up, I'm contemplating voting Stew now since his roleblocked claim does not make sense.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP the sequel: I mean seriously, you yell at me for being hella defensive but isn't that exactly what you did when I showed up and started pushing for Rockin? Pot, meet the ****ing kettle.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Other than this occurrence, and possibly others that we'd never know of since none of our roles should have obvious results on the intended target. Except for Gova's which did have obvious results on his target.

Do you really need some sort of confirmed evidence for what I'm speculating at? I was just picking the most reasonable options.

I mean like. The only other option from what I can even think of is Rolestopper? Like, rolestopper targets a player and all night actions excluding night kills plain out don't affect that player? Basically a reverse Roleblocker.

I hate to say it but I'm entirely serious here.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Alright, all is well that ends well. Now, I'm kind of in a hurry.

I won't disturb the flowers anymore.

So, is it alright if I leave without a duel?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Look, Kuz, if you do it, you'll do it, but it'll be dumb, you'll kick yourself when I flip, and I'll just laugh my *** off at you for looking like an idiot. You're not claimed. You're playing ******** and are throwing a fit because I'm not banging down the door to lynch Stew, and the only thing you're riding is a clear from a flipped daycop. You're incredibly defensive of Rockin for no reason from what I can see (chainsaw?????), other than a single instance which I've said is null because I've seen other players as scum--MYSELF INCLUDED--do it. Don't be pants-on-head ********. I know you're better than that.

There's no evidence of a redirector, Stew. Strike 2.
You'll be laughing at your own bad play so it'll be no skin off my nose. Wtf does me not being claimed have to do with anything? If you're insinuating I'm scum then ****ing attack me directly instead of insinuating things due to criteria I have no control over. Throwing a fit, pushing you into a corner, its all the same to me and idgaf about you trying to attack my credibility because it honestly doesn't work. I'm not riding **** wrt the daycop. No one has pressured me for most of the game because I have been pretty obvtown and if you think you have the balls to bring up something to tell everyone otherwise then lets see it. I bet it wont be too convincing, seeing as how you cant hold a steady read for more than two seconds.

You still havn't responded to why you've changed your read on naybor and stew countless times unprompted and you're just sidestepping me again and talking about things you can refute. Which pretty much extends to "Kuz stop crying." Yes. I am chainsawing Rockin. Thats why I am defending him from a lynch. Despite three mafia already flipping meaning there won't be another scumbuddy to chainsaw anyone with. Stop *****footing the point and underhandedly nudging me with stuff like chainsaw before thinking about if what you're saying even makes any fking sense. I am defending Rockin because its pretty clear to me that he is obvtown and where I come from you don't usually lynch your damn town reads.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
EBWOP: Also, remember how I've been saying you can't clear Rockin off one instance? You can't incriminate me off one instance. Shut the **** up, I'm contemplating voting Stew now since his roleblocked claim does not make sense.
Not every situation is the same and you should be smart enough to understand that. I havn't even incriminated you yet. All I said is that I'm beginning to take Rockin's side on it because of your play toDay.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
EBWOP the sequel: I mean seriously, you yell at me for being hella defensive but isn't that exactly what you did when I showed up and started pushing for Rockin? Pot, meet the ****ing kettle.
I'm not being defensive at all. I am and have openly stating that Rockin is town and after I thought you understood that point which is what it seemed like before I left yesterday to go to a party, you come back and change your entire read basis and want to lynch Rockin again after adding no new information to your previous push.

The fact that Rockin being put up for a lynch doesn't bother me as much as the fact that one of my strongest town reads from yesterDay is playing like a complete idiot and I'm honestly having trouble trying to figure out if this is dumb or scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
However I will say that some of my attacks have probably been too strong for this discussion.

I have a wicked hangover and I had a huge fight with my parents this morning so I'm a little pissed off atm.

I love you WL but you gotta listen to me when I say that Rockin isn't scum. Like I've never seen Rockin's play be as obvtown as it was yesterDay and I would honestly quit mafia I ended up being wrong on that point. Trust me on this one read and vote stew or naybor with me.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Wait, wait, wait.

Sold said:
Because I wasn't invited and our hosts are very ungracious, da ze.
Isn't this a scum slip?

In the sample PM Reimu is so important that ofc she would be invited and I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that the scum roles were there to crash the party meaning they weren't invited.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Hmm just scanned the OP and it didn't say anything about that.

Where did I read that though...

My own role PM! Oh right in Gheb's D2 start flavor.

@Stew: Can you outline what you can and can't do regarding claiming? Can you give us your results?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
@Stew: Can you outline what you can and can't do regarding claiming? Can you give us your results?
That depends on how much our gracious host cares. And by gracious host I mean the lazy mod. I can't claim a specific power, I'm just normal. I can't claim character, I'm just normal.

Kuz, the scum roles thus far have been the gracious party hosts. Reimu is such a goody two shoes, and also the sample role PM, that she would have to have been invited.

If anyone has flavor questions, I can do that really well. I'm good at that, da ze.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So you have a power that does something but you can't tell us what it is or the results you get for it. And you also can't character claim?

wtf is that

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
*googles "mysterious touhou characters"*

Dude, my character is second from the top. Pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]
how did you find yourself I don't even

Less to respond to than I thought. Kuz, I thought you were scum right up to the godfather flip but didn't say anything because I knew people would ***** at me. [i]Just putting that out there.[/i]

The character that Sold is hinting at is obvious.

Anyway, Sold could easily be indy, even if he's that character and really, it doesn't matter in the slightest because he [I]will[/I] be lynched at some point, unless we've already won before then. This Witch/RB stuff is cool and I approve but it's also bordering on useless.

Seph isn't getting modkilled. Dude needs to post though.

I would lynch any of the following: Rockin, Nix, Sold, Mentos#2, Asdioh, WL, Zen. There is really no way to go wrong and anyone pissed about the order is worried about winning faster?? Which is silly, this game is not a lot of work.

What did Rockin claim? Rather than waiting I'll just look it up now.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well considering you have the entire cast of players on your lynch list except Seph and myself now that a gf has flipped, I'm not the surprised you thought I was scum up until this point. Just putting that out there.

Also, why aren't you voting Stew?

#HBC | Nabe

Rockin didn't claim?? I thought he did.

Anyway, dude needs to claim since he's just softclaimed about Nix and whatever. Meanwhile, someone should compile a list of all claims (I bet it turns out to be me) and someone else (probably me as well) please check to see if Smarg specified the phrasing of her results, i.e. mafia/not mafia or town/not town. And a third someone (could also be me) go play a bit of Touhou, apparently the game itself is pretty fun?? I thought it was all about the girls and their antics but apparently there's gameplay hidden under all that too.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
We arn't lynching Rockin he was so obvtown yesterDay uhg my head hurts and my fingers smell like cheap booze.

Realized that 2391 probably came across as snarky, didn't mean it in that way. More of a regular roll of eyes type thing.

He claimed town bumbling idiot or something. Says he can target someone every Night and his power seems to do absolutely nothing or at least nothing anyone has recognized so far. I immediately thought of a piper when he claimed but if he was a piper he would not have been on aa's scum team and thus would not have known aa wasn't a super saint. Why would the piper want to possibly kill himself just to hammer someone? He wouldn't.

Even you recognize we have time here. If we havn't won with a Sold lynch we might have to bring Rockin back into the pool by sheer PoE but I think his lynch would be a mistake.

#HBC | Nabe

If posting hurts, don't post. I named the entire town because there's been nothing to go on all game. We've lost three scum, but only one was a lynch and we certainly didn't catch him, he was just inactive. In reality, I would imagine that the last mafo is Asdioh, while an indy lies within Nix/Sold.

Rockin doesn't want to play. I would like to lynch Rockin. I would then move on to Nix, and then to Sold. If that's somehow inconvenient to you, despite Sold claiming a townish character and generally playing townish, while Nix is a shot BP who barely posts, and Rockin does nothing and doesn't even want to play, then sure, I'll lynch Sold. It just seems inopportune.

Personally re: Sold, I still recall his responses to me re: Rockin D3 or D4, whenever that was, which I didn't like. ToDay and yesterDay, he did seem to be deflective as well. So it's not a loss.

But Rockin =/ He's a blind spot at best, and scum at worst. I don't share your town read, nor do I understand it, and I would like him gone and would take his lynch purely on the basis that bluuuuuuuh.

What do you think of Nix? I'm sure we've had this conversation a month ago but I don't remember.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I think he's town due to play, town/indy due to claim.

I understand Rockin doesn't want to play but neither does Seph and both are most likely town. Its not that its inconvenient for me to lynch Rockin and if the majority of town wants to lynch Rockin, who am I to deny them that lynch. I'm just giving you my two cents on my thoughts for the best lynch and the lynch that will get town the win faster. I honestly can't see Rockin flipping scum so I think its a waste of a phase to go that route, 'tis all.

Top Bottom