• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

I wonder if WL tried to jail Rockin last Night. If he did, and he was successful (like, not blocked by 50% curse roleblock) then it's probably Zen that's teh scum. I don't remember if WL had considered Zen scummy or not, so he more likely targeted Rockin.

whatever,

unvote
Vote: Rockin

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
On your null/scum list, my strongest town reads are Washedlaundry (even before he claimed, but his claim is pretty strongly townie, isn't it?) and Zen (simply because he claimed the sole VT and wasn't counterclaimed, it's not like he's actually done much -_-)
Soup is either indy or town, though I've been thinking town due to his lack of hesitancy to claim.
Nabe.. I've had a town read on him, I don't have anything to back it up with though, it's just a feeling I've had most of the game.

That leaves Asianaussie, whose playerslot has done absolutely nothing, Sold, who I'm null on, and Gova, who I'm null on. This game is pretty inactivetastic.

Why do you have a town read on mentos?

Why are you saying there was no target at all? With WL's claim, it seems obvious that Swiss was either targeted for the NK, or is the killer himself.

Anyway, the lynch toDay is in your hands. Of the null/scum you listed, I would suggest pressuring Sold/Gova/Asianaussie.
The Asdioh from back in May was decent with his scumpicks.

also noted that OS really wanted Soup dead, and when Rockin was in charge he chose Soup. I'm thinking more and more that Rockin is probably the last scum. I've no doubt that OS was leading his team, at least in part.

Rockin's at L-2, Nabe/Kuz gogo!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
WashedLaundry - Jailer
Zen - strawberry
Nix2100 - BP
Asdioh - Jack of all Trades
Mentosman8 - Unlynchable
Gova - err...forgot the name of the role, but very wacky lol

How about we put some focus on these guys right here?

Asianaussie
Sold2
Seph (Swiss)

Specifically, I'm willing to go for a seph lynch here. He hasn't been useful at all and I'd like to rid of people that doesn't want to help town

Vote: Seph

I'm really starting to dislike Kuz less and less...>>
meh done with isoing rockin, after three scum died there isn't much point to it. Here's to hoping he's scum!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wish you still had your old L avatar so I could post it.

oh well

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't really have the time right now but Asdioh is the last scum (simply by poe). Don't lynch yet. I'll bb tomorrow to look for actual evidence. Though I encourage everyone else to do so as well.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*trying to comprehend*

...what are the chances of a 5 man scum team, that includes Zen and Rockin? Because if that's the case, it's 4 town vs 2 scum, and my mislynch would win them the game. That's the only reason I can think of for Zen to try to lynch me like this at this point.

I don't understand how it isn't obvious that I'm not scum, and why he would rather lynch me over Rockin.

Then again, the only proof I have is that I correctly got an inno on JTB (any mafia could have guessed that right, if there are only a couple indies), I tried to shoot Gova and failed, shot Nix and found he was BP (mafia could have done the same) and then protected Kuz on a Night he wasn't killed (again, can't prove this)
So I'm clear in my own eyes, and luckily Kuz and whoever else are smart enough to realize that I'm not scum, so yeah.

But by all means, you guys can lynch me if you think I'm scum, so I can stop suffering through this.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Neither are correct. Laundry disproved 5 scum and earlier. And the second one doesn't even make sense because then I could simply ml Rockin today and lynch you tomorrow. And I'm cleared anyway. You've been trying to put me as scum all game, but there's nothing you can do at this point. Nabe, Seph, and Kooz are cleared as you said. I'm not taking Rockin as scum.

You were "clear" because you were roleblocked when Sold was. But Sold being cursed takes that away.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Vote: Rockin

Sorry Zen but I'm trusting my results and Rockin's play under pressure. Told us he didn't want to play this game the entire game and then suddenly got really defensive about his own lynch once it got brought up.

I was thinking about some things during the Night, though, and I realized something that made me a bit uneasy. The reason I wanted to clear Asdioh was because he had been roleblocked by laundry during the nights Sold had been roleblocked by someone else. However I realized that Sold didn't actually have to be roleblocked on every Night after N4 (which I now think is the only Night he was actually roleblocked). I think the other Nights Sold wasn't roleblocked but instead hit either BP or the jailer protect and WL was the person who was actually Roleblocking the kill from SDO.

This means that Asdioh is not cleared which is what I previously thought. Zen is also not completely cleared like I thought he was by the same extension, though he still has a no-visit on N6 when he'd be the only mafia member remaining so I'm still inclined to believe him being town.

Nabe and Seph are the only people we can call cleared at this point.

As I said before I didn't get to use my prediction last Night, but I'll use it this one on either Asdioh or Zen after we lynch Rockin. Both should only be vanilla at this point and would have no reason to be away from home. This should either out or clear one of them.

However I'm pretty sure game will be over after toDay's lynch.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This means that Asdioh is not cleared which is what I previously thought. Zen is also not completely cleared like I thought he was by the same extension, though he still has a no-visit on N6 when he'd be the only mafia member remaining so I'm still inclined to believe him being town.
Ignoring claims, and judging from our play alone, who do you think is more likely to be town?

As I said before I didn't get to use my prediction last Night, but I'll use it this one on either Asdioh or Zen after we lynch Rockin. Both should only be vanilla at this point and would have no reason to be away from home. This should either out or clear one of them.
Hell yeah.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Nabe is cleared, he won't quickhammer. If Rockin is scum he might self-hammer which would be perfectly fine with me.

@Asdioh: I'm more inclined to believe Zen over you atm but I'm definitely going to re-read both of you in depth if the game doesn't end after a Rockin lynch.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ugh. Then I'll hope it ends with a Rockin lynch.

Zen u so credible y

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen, we can still lynch Asdioh toMorrow if Rockin flips town toDay.
No, if Rockin is town and mafia gets another kill toNight, which they will, it will be 4 players left, and MyLo.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rockin. Did you feel bad when you lynched your scummate, asianaussie?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Seph you're posting a bit more frequently? Changed your mind about playing? lol Oh also, there isn't really much to defend. People is lynching me based on elimination and for...little petty stuff. *shrugs*

AA isn't my scummate. so if ya gonna actually lynch me, then do it already >_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rockin, before you probably get lynched, what do you think of Zen and I? Do you see where each of us is coming from? Who would you see lynched toMorrow and why?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, before you probably get lynched, what do you think of Zen and I? Do you see where each of us is coming from? Who would you see lynched toMorrow and why?
Not answering cause you think I'm scum.

and it's not like my words matter anyway.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rockin is scum, right?

is there any reason to not hammer?

say no so I can see his flip ASAP

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh right, we're supposedly waiting for Zen to find "evidence" of why I'm "scum"

If he hurries up, that's perfectly fine by me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Reasoning for lynching you is pretty obvious, we don't really need to wait for Zen in that regard.
Honestly, if it was that obvious, I would've been lynched days ago, but I seemed to always be cast aside at the last minute for someone else far too many times.

But eh, w/e.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
He was talking about Asdioh. I haven't even read 90% of this game and I got that. :ohwell:
Wait, he was? Oh... :|

Well anyway, if you don't need to wait for Zen, then go ahead and hammer.

If Rockin is town, then Zen and I will both surely be alive toMorrow anyway.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Maybe I was confused because I didn't think it was obvious at all why people were going to lynch me, especially toDay over Rockin.

In fact, I have been playing under the assumption that I'm obvtown for like half the game, which has been well over a month. I honestly didn't expect it to come down to this >_>

But I'd rather talk about that only if I have to, which means if we lynch Rockin and he's not the last scum.
So let's do it! We're not going to get a defense or anything else out of him.

Top Bottom