• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Zen, I'd love to talk to you about the set-up if you want to get on Skype. I'm looking to wring all the information I can get from it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm - You made me so mad. I loved that role and you knew there were night kills you weren't accounting for flying around and how high profile a target you were, but you didn't stump. Balls of steel, I appreciate, but I would loved to have seen how you would've been able to affect the game with a permanent presence. When random number gen gave you that role, I was so excited, but oh well.
The game didn't allow for myself to stump; we would have needed one more scum member to even make that potentially viable. I was, for all intents and purposes, only useful UNTIL I stumped. From that point on, it'd just be me hoping to convince town to do something. That's not tangible. Me stumping brings scum down two whole Nights. Me simply being a target does not, and helps my teammates by my flip not incriminating them at all (how did Rockin live so long?)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What's funny is Gorf was slain by Stew, not Soup.

And yeh, the claim was so bad but the constant no kills really made up for it.

And I knew town lost it when we lynched Nix, not Rockin. Nix was absolutely confirmed in my mind, as bad as his role was, to be town.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Nabe, Myon, the Town Aligned Mason has been slain.

Deadline is set for 7/21 at midnight CST.
saw this coming a million miles away.

Oh and I completely waffled on my actual reads yesterDay.

I'm 99.9999999999999999999999999999% sure that Zen is the final scum.

It goes without saying that I'm only alive toDay because I was roleblocked. I knew I would be roleblocked if the game wasn't over after the Rockin but I still tried to WIFOM that my action would go through yesterDay while saying I thought Asdioh was the final scum because I hoped it would get me through the Night alive. Looks like it worked.

Due to play alone Asdioh has 100x more town points than Zen. He claimed early D2 with no pressure on him just to gambit a guilty on Soupamario. A scum player would never have claimed so willingly. Ever. Plus he has put tons of effort into this thread and has shown a genera interest in finding scum while Zen's play has been the epitome of coasting scum (Zen is also known to be disinterested in games as scum).
agreed with all of this... and then

Sephiroth's Masamune, Youmu, Town Mason HAS ALSO DIED!

GAME OVER!

Kuz, Marisa, Independent Aligned Marker has officially robbed you all and won!

Asdioh, Sanae, Town Aligned Jack of All Trades had all of her donations stolen and has been end gamed.

Zen, Hong, Mafia Aligned Ninja-Roleblocker had her manga stolen and has been end gamed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1DZU4Dtv0M&feature=player_detailpage#t=23s

I COULD BARELY SLEEP THE OTHER DAY AND ENDED UP REREADING SOME OF THE THREAD TO LOOK AT ZEN. I KNEW HE WAS MAFIA AND ALL BUT I HAD TO CONVINCE PEOPLE OF IT BLAH BLAH, BUT AFTER THE WAY DUCKTALES ENDED I WAS EXTREMELY PARANOID OF KUZ DESPITE THE COP CLEAR AND THEN

AND THEN

v_v

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I kinda questioned it too. It was a really easy safeclaim to make incredibly early in the game considering there were no vanillas in this game. He could claim one (and if Broto did give all the scum vanillas as a safeclaim, that was a ****-up on his part, as he just essentially made the scum obvious) and buy himself enough time to make it to close to LyLo, in this case, MyLo. I blundered when I didn't look enough into the Nix ML and think back as to why. I knew I should've looked a lot more into Kuz and Zen at that point as they were the reasons why Nix was lynched.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
aifjoigjoiadfgoijaodf

Did the masons know they were lovers? Because if I knew that I would have been WAY more careful about who we lynched yesterDay. ughughughugh

But yeah, I was terrified that Kuz was scum, and I knew I wouldn't be able to convince anyone to lynch him with the godfather flip, two indy flips, and the inno on him. My plan going into toDay was:
0. Nabe was 99% most likely to die, but if Kuz was somehow killed then that makes my job way easier.
1. have Zen vote me, as he surely would.
2. put myself at L-1 and beg Kuz to hammer me if he was scum, to get it over with quickly.
3. if he didn't hammer, then I could be assured he was town and I could then focus entirely on Zen.

Kind of surprised the indy won when a mafia and townie were still alive but ok :O

Not sure what Zen was supposed to do to beat Kuz. Did you say he could roleblock him to overrule the BP?

Hey Laundry, remember when we were townbros?

And yeah, I was looking forward to seeing all the night actions. At least I got to see the roles. The Witch was like a ... paranoid gun owner for whoever she targets, kind of right?

My night actions:
N1: investigate JTB, innocent
N2: no action
N3: vig gova, fail
N4: vig nix, bulletproof
N....6? protect kuz, jailed on the other nights

Also I was planning to do this, but sadly the game ended. I'll do it anyway.

Sugar Packets: Zen

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sorry Asdioh, I kinda feel bad about screwing you over.

You really did play obvtown though and I would have 100% lynched Zen over you regardless of whether I was town or indy. Game was pretty swingy, not much you could do about it.

Also I can't believe that after getting an inno on me I led the ML on Smarg that same Day. Durrrrr

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If you continue reading from here Asdioh and OS' second interaction is when I claimed. Asdioh voices suspicion on my claim and then OS calls him dumb out of no where. OS scum thinking that Asdioh scum is coming off scummy (when he really wasn't) and and attempts to add in some disconnection.
I also couldn't wait to go back to this. I think this was one of the keys to pointing out Zen as scum.... because Zen had done so little in this game that it was hard to find anything else. The other night when I couldn't sleep, I reread the whole thread just by doing Control+F for Zen's name and looking at his posts and peoples' interactions. Most of D1 was just inactivity johns, which I assume were legit, but still it didn't give much to go off of. Then he claims "only VT" out of NOWHERE, which I found horrible at the time, as you saw by my strongly voiced dissent. Then OS kind of chides me for it, which Zen pointed out as "scum thinking his buddy came off as scummy" but what made more sense to me:
-scum claims their safeclaim (which, if it were there real claim, is very antitown)
-a townie expresses strong dislike of that claim
-scumbuddy comes in to quell the townie's dislike

Wish I had looked into that more then, instead of this late in the game :/

Anyway, well played Zen and Kuz.

What killed this game was partly inactivity, and people just getting bored and practically handing themselves over to lynch >_< lasted almost three months though loool

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Did I partake in the smarg lynch? Because if so, shame on me :(

I wonder if JTB got any useful results on the night he was killed, or even before.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh and btw my claim? Made up most of it as per usual but the interesting thing that I did this game is I actually lied about my results too!

I cleared Zen on N6 despite him actually going somewhere so that he would be able to live through that Day and kill the people I wanted killed for me. If I had not lied about that from my own benefit, I think you would have been able to lynch Zen that Day, Asdioh. Heck, as town I would have jumped at the chance to lynch Zen that Day.

But it was not so.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also I feel its your destiny to make it to lylo and then lose it or something.

A general rule of thumb should be if you're alive in lylo you should completely re-evaluate your scum picks because scum probably have you there for a reason...lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh and btw my claim? Made up most of it as per usual but the interesting thing that I did this game is I actually lied about my results too!

I cleared Zen on N6 despite him actually going somewhere so that he would be able to live through that Day and kill the people I wanted killed for me. If I had not lied about that from my own benefit, I think you would have been able to lynch Zen that Day, Asdioh. Heck, as town I would have jumped at the chance to lynch Zen that Day.

But it was not so.
Yeah. Remember when I said "your claim makes me want to lynch you, but your play and cop clear say otherwise?"

Bleck.

Also I feel its your destiny to make it to lylo and then lose it or something.

A general rule of thumb should be if you're alive in lylo you should completely re-evaluate your scum picks because scum probably have you there for a reason...lol
IT'S NEVER MY FAULT AFIOGJDOIGJ
well, it was in bingo. but this and Pizza mafia were not clear-cut AT ALL because there are freaking indies involved.

Also I was excited to be in lylo as scum's lynch target because lol, lynching Asdioh? :awesome:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nabe why were you lovers :(

also

Vote Nabe for mvp

just because I feel like it

double also

check out my avatar

lastly, check out Kuz's triples a few posts above

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
laundry said:
lynch all armors
washed said:
Still salty about the Nix ML. That never shoulda happened and I knew we were ****ed when it went down.
pffff

but yeah

i don't know, I had scumreads on Nix and Rockin earlygame, I remember that. Then they kept getting "cleared" by who knows what.... and then the game was going on so slowly that I was just like >:E lynch people nao

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ALSO

forgot to mention that I was like 90% sure the last scum would be Flandre Scarlet. And I was speculating why there were no NKs and such, and I read up on her and how she was supposed to be imprisoned for 500 years, and her only powers were super destructive whatever, so I thought maybe she was mafia that couldn't kill until the rest of the mafia were killed. or something.

also here are the "notes" I took that night I reread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301765&page=19
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12633805&postcount=862 http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12685288&postcount=1433 OS interactions with Zen are entirely non confrontational
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12730538&postcount=1620 sigh
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12733778&postcount=1639 lol AA said something about Suwako, and then fakeclaimed Suwako later... should've caught that :3
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12763721&postcount=2012 Zen doesn't even suggest AA... http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12764196&postcount=2018 http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12765181&postcount=2027 then I strongly suggest it. And oops, forgot I said Nix was town upon AA scumflip >_>
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12765148&postcount=2026 I finally get this joke.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12780219&postcount=2095
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12862795#post12862795 Zen still not even acknowledging AA, whereas I vote for AA in my very next post.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12911689&postcount=2358 Kuz, if you SOMEHOW flip scum, I'm going to like make this my signature or something.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12915410&postcount=2422 Zen u so not scummy enough y?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12915444&postcount=2427 this just in: video games.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12957827&postcount=2539 IMPORTANT
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12959494&postcount=2620 reason I said this:
-Nabe was lying about sending a PM? He's scum. However, he actually sent a PM and is actually a mason.
-Zen was lying about watching his profile/not seeing him send a PM? Trying to incriminate Nabe, he's scum. I guess this isn't 100%, but that was my thought process. Also apparently I was kind of drunk.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12959642&postcount=2631 afdgadgk
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12961063&postcount=2637 I HATE this claim, but unless Kuz is scum, he pretty much confirms there is another roleblocker. And if it's Zen, then it seems strange that the roleblocker would ever be seen as home, unless he's a freaking Ninja or something, which I just don't even @_@
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12968318&postcount=2712

“Because Alice, unlike Marisa, is much more interested in strategy and hates having to win a fight from sheer overwhelming power, she always holds back even if it means losing.” this makes sooo much sense for Alice to be the sole VT. However, it could simply be a safeclaim.

“Aya is on less than good terms with some of the other characters. This is not necessarily because of her personality, but rather because of the news articles she writes about them, which are filled with as much of her own personal opinions as actual news. When she publishes things like "Reimu just seems to be a laid-back drunkard" in her newspaper, it's no wonder many other Gensokyo residents are less than thrilled to see themselves in the news. Nonetheless, that comes from her very inquisitive nature and a tendency to exaggerate events, rather than the desire to corrode other people's reputation for the sake of it. In fact, she has developed ethics and goes out of her way to pursue the truth, sometimes to a fault.” that plus godfather role heavily implies that the daycop was sane, and therefore Kuz can't be scum.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
we had confirmation he was an armor. we knew the last scum was a roleblocker. i'd rather take a chance on nix being a ridiculously broken role so i could ***** at broto for putting an armored roleblocker onto a scum team with tree stump os and witch than be right and ml him anyway.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
There is no amount of rage to ever really show how upset I was at the town play in this game. I mean, seriously

Why try and play a Mafia game if you can't even comphrehend the simplicity of some actions? Why try and overthink stuff? why? why!? WHY!?

Had town thought the basic logics of A, B, and C and actually worked TOGETHER, things would've been a LOT different (in a positive way, no less)

Great example. The shooter shot the BP, who did not die that night. You know that your shot went through (from the mod) and the person is not dead. The said victim claims Bulletproof. Now, instead of taking the simple fact that he's a town BP and that you should focus on others, you decided to have a '**** it' attitude desipite knowing he's BP to lynch him. Not paying any mind whatsoever that a BP Mafia is RETARTED.

Another thing I found a problem is the lack of confidence in lynching someone. You say _______ is scum, but you don't really try to push the lynch or motivate others to lynch. People say he's scum, but no one does anything. So if you really think they're scum, then MAN THE **** UP AND LYNCH THEM. How hard is that? I got irritated that people kept saying I was scum, but no one really did a god damn thing about it till 3 or 5 days later. That's a god damn long time. Seriously.

Speaking of that though

Why can't no one understand that I was MAD about this game? I disliked it greatly. I disliked the team I worked with. I disliked the answers to situations/problems we had. I disliked how people didn't just....think. I felt most of the players (town players) didn't think at all. They just went with the 'proccess of elimination' route throughout most of the days. I disliked the INACTIVITY in this game. Like, my god. If you're gonna sign up to play, then at least try to be committed about it. I'm not gonna blame the mod TOO much (cause there should've been a bit more modkills imo). I'm not one of those players who would use my frustration, my aggony, etc. as a god damn tactic. If I'm mad about this game and that I want out then I'm GOD DAMN mad! The ONLY reason why I stuck it out from D1 to D8 is because Ryker's game was HURTING on replacements, so I manned it out Each. ****ing. DAY. I disliked it greatly. This game has soured my taste for Mafia for quite a while.

How could anyone really believed Kuz's claim? How? How could it POSSIBLY be believable in anyway? That's one of the things I'm steamed about! Not to mention that everyone fully took in the cop clear instead of taking it with a grain of salt. Cause (as you can plainly SEE), you never know if the cop is Naive or not, and taking that as if it was a normal cop is DANGEROUS. No matter what. So next time....when you hear a cop claim, accept the results...but not fully. Look at their intentions...cause I didn't like everyone ignoring the fact that Kuz went from "Rockin is innocent. There's no way he's scum" for a few days to "Rockin is scum. Let's lynch him." That there is suspicious like all hell manz.

This is the worst experience of Mafia I've ever had to endure. I hope (if there's even a future) I don't have to deal with this ****z again.

People. Learn from your mistakes. Do not be afraid to lynch. Do not lynch people for bull**** reasons cause when they come up town, you're taking full account of them

and now...players.

Laundry - Do you think I'm scum now? Do you? Can you tell if a person is mad about a game and want out? Can you? Can you really? I need you to understand that, when two players who can both roleblock and halt night actions are still alive after so many days passed, it just looks pretty damn suspicious. It's like a cop claiming and never died the following Days. Stuff like that you have to look for and both yours and Adisoh's train of thought didn't make me trust you. Yes, one or two of your arguements against me was decent (like that 'I'd tell my reason, but I is lazy), but the rest was just trash man. =/

Adisoh - Like Laundry, it was difficult to trust you with the given days that passed. It could be me playing with you for the first time or just how you voiced your opinions. Might need to be a bit more thoughtful on who you think is town.

Zen - Holy ****, excellent claim good sir. Strawberry townie? I had you pegged as town and that role throughout the entire time. Good work man

Nabe - You, enough with the flavor hunting. It makes you look bad and it clogs up your mafia skills. You can play a lot better if you rid yourself of that, and I don't have to take into account that your arguements are flavor-ish. I tried a bit of flavor hunting, and I know smashman has dove deeper into it. For both of us, it didn't turn up well (it backfired on us greatly). So yeah...try to work on structured cases that isn't flavored.

Kuz - Eh. Your leadership-ness was there. I didn't see any 'obvtown' vibes at all, but that's just me. But hey, you won, so congrats.

OS - why the hell was you buddying me/trying to make me look good? XD

ryker - I do not know why you need a 'co-mod' for your next game. wasn't Gheb your co-mod this game? Bleh...the modding could use a bit work and the setup was somewhat wonky. I can't really judge. You shouldn't be afraid next time to use the modkill ability. You let an inactive member went through more then 3+ Days (specifically seph) as well as a few other people. I know modkilling is a ****-ish move. I dislike using it on my games. However, you have to understand that inactivity fodder = unhappy players, and if you want people to play in your games, you have to do what's best for the game: Making it enjoyable.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
There is no amount of rage to ever really show how upset I was at the town play in this game. I mean, seriously

Why try and play a Mafia game if you can't even comphrehend the simplicity of some actions? Why try and overthink stuff? why? why!? WHY!?

Had town thought the basic logics of A, B, and C and actually worked TOGETHER, things would've been a LOT different (in a positive way, no less)

Great example. The shooter shot the BP, who did not die that night. You know that your shot went through (from the mod) and the person is not dead. The said victim claims Bulletproof. Now, instead of taking the simple fact that he's a town BP and that you should focus on others, you decided to have a '**** it' attitude desipite knowing he's BP to lynch him. Not paying any mind whatsoever that a BP Mafia is RETARTED.
There was a mafia and indy bullet proof.

:O

:027:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry - Do you think I'm scum now? Do you? Can you tell if a person is mad about a game and want out? Can you? Can you really? I need you to understand that, when two players who can both roleblock and halt night actions are still alive after so many days passed, it just looks pretty damn suspicious. It's like a cop claiming and never died the following Days. Stuff like that you have to look for and both yours and Adisoh's train of thought didn't make me trust you. Yes, one or two of your arguements against me was decent (like that 'I'd tell my reason, but I is lazy), but the rest was just trash man. =/
You kept putting pressure with no case to back it up constantly on us, instead spewing the same WIFOM line that you stated earlier about how me being alive makes me obvious scum because I'm a claimed jailer and not dead yet. That is extremely scummy and you got rightly lynched for it, albeit way too late in the game. You should've died when Nix did.

But what about you, Rockin? You come in here and ***** about Asdioh and I playing badly but you were part of that town too and you played just as badly, if not worse. I don't give a damn if you wanted out of the game, you played trashy and got lynched for it. You sat on a claimed JoaT and a claimed Jailer, one of which definitely had a long list of NKs to back up his claim (scum could not hit Nix and Kuz every damn night and this isn't even including Soup, Asidoh, or Stew's actions) and were wrong about both.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
In this game, Rockin.

In this game there was a bp indy and mafia.
How. Often?

and whether there was one here or not, it doesn't matter. Killing him just because he could be a Mafia BP is a ****ty reason. Lynch someone for reason, not just because of a role. Again, you hold yourself accountable if they turn up town. What's going to be your answer?

"I really thought he was a Mafia BP..."

and then he gets lynched as well. And then most likely turns up town.

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PATTERN WE HAVE TO ELIMINATE.

a Mafia BP is RARE. Yes, it may exist, but it's RARE.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You kept putting pressure with no case to back it up constantly on us, instead spewing the same WIFOM line that you stated earlier about how me being alive makes me obvious scum because I'm a claimed jailer and not dead yet. That is extremely scummy and you got rightly lynched for it, albeit way too late in the game. You should've died when Nix did.

But what about you, Rockin? You come in here and ***** about Asdioh and I playing badly but you were part of that town too and you played just as badly, if not worse. I don't give a damn if you wanted out of the game, you played trashy and got lynched for it. You sat on a claimed JoaT and a claimed Jailer, one of which definitely had a long list of NKs to back up his claim (scum could not hit Nix and Kuz every damn night and this isn't even including Soup, Asidoh, or Stew's actions) and were wrong about both.
So.

Can you do a quick search and find when I said that 'I played great' or that 'I played very spectactular?' or anything I've done positive?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
But yeah, thing is, I never said I played great.

I played terrible. I know I have. I didn't play to the skill level I want to have. I know I could've done better, but I didn't. As the days progressed, my motivation dropped and my skill of playing it went worse and worse.

I know that I've played bad and some of the points thrown at me were reasonable for a lynch. However, the other part about me was terrible and I just didn't like it.

long string of NKs don't mean nothing to me if Mafia can choose whether to NK or not. It can be a tactic. It can be possible. Thus why I was suspicious of both you and adisoh. And fine, I was wrong. I'll admit that. That still did not mean I didn't like the mindset both ya (mainly you Laundry) had.

I have no problem admiting that I'm wrong. But I know I can improve on my mistakes if I really try.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
First off, this is a private setup with EVERYONE having a power role. What were the chances of there NOT being a mafia bulletproof? ._.'!

:027:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12959642&postcount=2631 afdgadgk

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12961063&postcount=2637 I HATE this claim, but unless Kuz is scum, he pretty much confirms there is another roleblocker. And if it's Zen, then it seems strange that the roleblocker would ever be seen as home, unless he's a freaking Ninja or something, which I just don't even @_@

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12968318&postcount=2712

“Because Alice, unlike Marisa, is much more interested in strategy and hates having to win a fight from sheer overwhelming power, she always holds back even if it means losing.” this makes sooo much sense for Alice to be the sole VT. However, it could simply be a safeclaim.

“Aya is on less than good terms with some of the other characters. This is not necessarily because of her personality, but rather because of the news articles she writes about them, which are filled with as much of her own personal opinions as actual news. When she publishes things like "Reimu just seems to be a laid-back drunkard" in her newspaper, it's no wonder many other Gensokyo residents are less than thrilled to see themselves in the news. Nonetheless, that comes from her very inquisitive nature and a tendency to exaggerate events, rather than the desire to corrode other people's reputation for the sake of it. In fact, she has developed ethics and goes out of her way to pursue the truth, sometimes to a fault.”
that plus godfather role heavily implies that the daycop was sane, and therefore Kuz can't be scum.
I am SO SMART.

except Kuz was scum but yeah.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
But yeah, thing is, I never said I played great.

I played terrible. I know I have. I didn't play to the skill level I want to have. I know I could've done better, but I didn't. As the days progressed, my motivation dropped and my skill of playing it went worse and worse.

I know that I've played bad and some of the points thrown at me were reasonable for a lynch. However, the other part about me was terrible and I just didn't like it.
So what right do you have to tell people off like that? You could've taken a much better tone about it, but instead you came in here with the snippiest of snippy tones trying to tell Asdioh and I off for something that apparently wasn't even scummy because we weren't getting lynched and the only one that by-and-large suspected us was you (I don't count Zen's attempts at lynching Asdioh towards the end of game as sincere attempts to lynch scum).

long string of NKs don't mean nothing to me if Mafia can choose whether to NK or not. It can be a tactic. It can be possible. Thus why I was suspicious of both you and adisoh. And fine, I was wrong. I'll admit that. That still did not mean I didn't like the mindset both ya (mainly you Laundry) had.
But you never had any clarification if Mafia could choose not to kill. You never had clarification on a lot of things but you went ahead and said them anyway for reasons that I simply cannot understand. You should never, never try to attack a claimed pr without a cc unless you have a valid case to back up your suspicions, because not only will you be unsuccessful in your attempts at lynching your scumreads, you will also very likely get lynched if the pr is important (doc, cop, jailer in this instance). You're free to disagree with my methods and playstyle but you need to analyze my motives to actually come to the conclusion that I'm scummy. I'm pretty damn positive that if you actually checked my motives, you wouldn't.

But maybe I'm wrong. I played like **** for a good majority of the game simply because I went inactive.

I have no problem admiting that I'm wrong. But I know I can improve on my mistakes if I really try.
Cool.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
To be fair, I acknowledge that I did play incredibly ****ty for most of the game. My reads were trashgarbage and I didn't really figure things out until around the Nix lynch.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
So what right do you have to tell people off like that? You could've taken a much better tone about it, but instead you came in here with the snippiest of snippy tones trying to tell Asdioh and I off for something that apparently wasn't even scummy because we weren't getting lynched and the only one that by-and-large suspected us was you (I don't count Zen's attempts at lynching Asdioh towards the end of game as sincere attempts to lynch scum).
My rage for this game will be known since it didn't seem clear in-game. The fact that my step father hates my guts and the fact financial problems with my college arises (both of them are recent as of today) does not make things any more calm.

Not to mention it's my right as a player to tell off my opinions of what I didn't like that went down, just like how you have your opinion of how you didn't like went down/didn't like my playstyle. I am entitled to voice my opinion just like you are.

at the end of the day, you can either listen or ignore.

But you never had any clarification if Mafia could choose not to kill. You never had clarification on a lot of things but you went ahead and said them anyway for reasons that I simply cannot understand. You should never, never try to attack a claimed pr without a cc unless you have a valid case to back up your suspicions, because not only will you be unsuccessful in your attempts at lynching your scumreads, you will also very likely get lynched if the pr is important (doc, cop, jailer in this instance). You're free to disagree with my methods and playstyle but you need to analyze my motives to actually come to the conclusion that I'm scummy. I'm pretty damn positive that if you actually checked my motives, you wouldn't.
Throughout my entire experience, Mafia always had a choice to either kill that night or don't kill at all. I have never seen a game where Mafia COULDN'T kill. Yes, as a townie, I wouldn't technically know that, but as a person who's played in several Mafia games, I'll have confidence that they can either kill or do no NKs.

and hey, if the person I was persuing turned out to be an important role, then so be it. I don't mind being lynched. I feel that's reasonable. But I'll be damned if I ignored something that didn't seem right. That's the main thing when it comes to being a townie: you don't be scared of lynching. I was a bit intimidated on lynching certain people or certain situations. Frozen Flame said I shouldn't be afraid to make mistakes (as long as you learn from them, of course), so I take his advice to heart.

Top Bottom