• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
BP is more of a town role then Mafia (which is pretty rare IMO).
No, it's not.

Hell, we could lynch Rockin toDay if you guys want?
:bee:

Nix lynch is fine. Vote: Nix

Zen suddenly coming in and knowing the score is bizarre, and he counters an offensive against Rockin by mounting his own against Nix. My face when Rockin/Zen :cool: At the same time, I like the idea of Rockin/Nix and WL/Nix.

Sold should claim before the Day is done. His being blocked makes very little sense.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
L-3 and only the 2nd day in >_> I feel loved.

@Nabe - Why do you think I'm scum? >_> And why in the world do you think WL/Nix? Rockin/Nix I can understand, but WL? seriously? -_-

Also >_> Thank you for also finding sold being RB suspicious, I was starting to think I was the only one.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
o_O Can't say I remember that...I only remember being accused of being scum buddies with Rockin

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also I'm going to be out for the large majority of tonight, this just caught my eye.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
EBWOP: Hell, scum killing people helps out anyway as they're either weeding out people I suspect (unknowns) or weeding out people who have a believable claim but aren't leaving them alone.

Let scum try to kill Menthos again, IDGaF. I'm surprised Asdioh is alivfieaojfeafidhiaofhwihafw what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Why did you even jail mentos if you have this mentality? -_-;

I mean surely you must've thought he's town if you felt he was a target to scum.

Nix, sorry. I meant to say why did you find Sold2 scummy, not Nabe. ><;

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I targeted him because I was curious if I'd stop scumkill again. I then realized "what ****ing mod would straightfaced try to balance an unlynchable scum"

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I targeted him because I was curious if I'd stop scumkill again. I then realized "what ****ing mod would straightfaced try to balance an unlynchable scum"
I'll comment that I considered this, and it was mod confirmed town to me. But I still thought Galakazoo was scum.

But yeah Mentos is most likely town as much as I dislike him.

I'll talk about something relevant when I get time. I'm supposed to not be here right now.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I was fine with him being lynched yesterday, but he comes out of no where with a decent case on mentos when he is close to being lynched. and yes, I will admit i agreed with his case. Regardless today comes and his 2nd post is "I was Roleblocked"........We have a Jailer and a JoAT...why in the world would scum RB a unknown that was so close to being lynched? The way it came about it seems more like a scum saying he was RB just to get townie points so he doesn't get lynched.

Then we come to today...where Sold has had 3 hours to post something relevant...and does nothing saying he will post later >_>

@Zen - Why us 3? Whats scummy about us?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Scum picks would be nice <_< posting something relevant like you said you would might be good too. Im totally ok with getting you to claim if everyone else is.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
*blink* How is Sold at L-1? o_O Im the only one voting him, the rest of the votes are on me

Difference =P I literally meant Day 1 of the game, this is Day 5, only 2 days into it! Is that suppose to be scummy? >_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
-_- again with the stupid traps. I thought you had misread stuff.
While the trap was silly, you shouldn't spoil stuff if the guy is trying to get reactions...whatever actions he was actually trying to get.

A smart player would read up first before even trying to respond, anyway. >_>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
There was no real reason to even bother trying to trap Sold <_< If majority wants him to claim, he claims otherwise we do what we almost did yesterday >_> Lynch him

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I find it intriguing that you think 2 - 4 one liner posts are making a "big deal" out of something >_>

Where did Sold go? -_-

asianaussie

Smash Hero
My activity is really limited at the moment since it's crunch time for Aus universities. Forever V/LA (in practical terms, maybe another half month, but if this game goes on that long then lol), but I don't think subbing out right now would be helpful to anybody.

Touhou is full of overpowered lolis. Bulletproofs and unlynchables should be more common here than in most games, as well as other particularly powerful roles (Zen is the only VT iirc). There are bona fide gods with major roles on level with the protagonists. I'd look at flavour rather than setup for this consideration.

I was looking at Nix a bit since I felt he was suspicious...he made like 3 weird slip-ups toDay that seem more to indicate confusion about the concept of mafia than anti-town behaviour. Still, I'd rather lynch him because he's not helpful and I don't have strong scumreads (I can never find them since I always feel I'm reaching >_>, but in this case I just don't have time to analyse or take notes).

I suppose I can't talk about being helpful either, but...

But robots can't get cavities!
I wonder how many people got this joke...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I would still be alright with lynching AA. Upon his scumflip, Nix is confirmed town. How's that sound, Nix?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
......Asdioh, should i just ignore anything you say that isnt directed at me? >_> I also feel like Im missing something here cause im sitting here wondering how in the world would AA's flip affect me?

@AA - Your universities have weird timelines <_< I think the US colleges are mostly out of session already and had their graduations. Regardless, I totally did some looking into a couple medical universities in austrailia >_> a few are already out but theres a couple that have a couple weeks before their exams....so Yea >_>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Your not the only one attacking me baselessly >_> *cough*Zen*Cough*

Oh Hai Gova and Sold >_>

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Rockin, you act like I'm stupid :c.

I'm kinda curious as to why Kuz thinks his role is so incompatible with Nix, but I'll tell him to not claim. I agree entirely with his sentiments that Nix just sounds townie despite making some bad mistakes and having a questionable flavor. He hasn't done anything that's a real flag, other than the wasting our Vig shot situation. But I don't think he's done anything like lie to manipulate us.

Rockin still really frustrates me because I can't tell the reason behind his... sassiness? His reactions have just been so overly pushy. I'd actually have to super-read Rockin before I make decisions here, which is what I plan to do.

I still want to hear back from Nabe(especially before I claim), I'm mega curious what and how he knows. I'll break the AIB love triangle and say that Nabe at this point is my top pick.

I haven't payed enough attention to Gova. It scares me that he's slipping on by, and the night action he did N4 still bugs me.

AA med school johns are heartbreaking, but when he posts things like
AA said:
he made like 3 weird slip-ups toDay that seem more to indicate confusion about the concept of mafia than anti-town behaviour. Still, I'd rather lynch him because he's not helpful and I don't have strong scumreads
While I agree that scumreads are kinda mixed all over at this point, I really don't think lynching for "helpfulness" is what we should be doing. Problem being that some people will disagree with me, so I can't look at this and say it's scummy trying to derp lynch.

There, I gave you opinions. For the time being, I'll fence sit on 3 of them, 1 town, 1 scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Rockin still really frustrates me because I can't tell the reason behind his... sassiness? His reactions have just been so overly pushy.
I know I'm supposed to be LA but I was just skimming the thread b4 bed.

But omfg this. The way Rockin responds just doesn't remind me of his town persona at all.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'd actually have to super-read Rockin before I make decisions here, which is what I plan to do.
Do this, and if I, the mighty Asdioh, am content with your results, good things will happen.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@Sold - Why are you pointing out Nabe on finding you being RB as not making any sense? >_> Fairly sure I made the comment first.....

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sold should claim before the Day is done. His being blocked makes very little sense.
...I just realized what he meant by this. He meant "why would the roleblocker target you." Not "why would your role get roleblocked."

See... I was under the impression that he had some sort of amazing role cop ability or something... yeah.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
...unless he meant "why would your role get roleblocked" in which case the question stands.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
...Do I look like a nightcop to you?

I guess +townie points for you for not trying to figure out what power role I could be.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I guess +townie points for you for not trying to figure out what power role I could be.
I'll admit I have literally no idea what PR anybody is.

When Mentos said he softclaimed multiple times, I was like wut.

Then again, I don't think I've ever speculated PRs in any game o_o

Top Bottom