• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Are you guys kidding haha. Nix is scum.

#1873 is a flat out tell.

Unlynchable is most likely an indie role, but it's not like we could do anything about it since...well, you know...we can't lynch him. LOL
What about being unlynchable implies indy over town?[/QUOTE]
I just remember him to be more naive of the situation and takes it a bit more laid back sort of way.
You're saying that's his scummeta or townmeta? Because that's exactly how he's been playing. Would you not call 1873 as being naive?
TBH its more of a town tell. If he was indy he would know of his wincon and would thus understand the dangers indies cause. You saying he should know indies 90% have bad wincons is also not fair because I seem to remember Asdioh trust an indy claim at lylo in Bingo.
Not at all. I'm not getting how you're saying that's a town tell. His play is clearly survival.
Doh. Forgot that mafia already had a BP and Unlynchable in the form of Overswam. Don't think they would have a second one.

Unvote
I wouldn't say tree stump is bulletproof, other wise OS wouldn't be dead. And I don't think tree stumps count in votes either. So it would basically be like others have said a troll-role.

Also you guys are being too hesitant with what roles could be scum. Based on the claims and the flips and the fact that there are so many ability roles scum certainly has some good stuff. In games like this you shouldn't not lynch someone because they have a town role. Like if OS claimed tree stump I doubt we would have thought of him being scum. I once had scum doctor (best role ever) and managed to make it through the whole game because town didn't want to lynch a pr.

We should lynch Nix. @those saying that indies can stay, it's d5 and we have to mafias flipped. At this point we need to lynch whoever is scum and nix is scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@WL: I feel better about you with finding out Nix was BP and you targeted mentos. Pretty much confirms a scum pros instead of you jailing them.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Zen said:
I wouldn't say tree stump is bulletproof, other wise OS wouldn't be dead. And I don't think tree stumps count in votes either. So it would basically be like others have said a troll-role.
Stump isnt bp and unlynchable until he stumps in thread. His vote still counts and he's a normal player until said stump. Basically, he wasn't able to stump before he was killed.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
welp alright

****, dunno who to kill. we're essentially on d4 again cause of the nl+nokill. nix and rockin can both die being unknown quantities alone.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Stump isnt bp and unlynchable until he stumps in thread. His vote still counts and he's a normal player until said stump. Basically, he wasn't able to stump before he was killed.
Well yeah still.
k Zen, sounds good.

Zen, thoughts on Rockin?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12604641&postcount=730 go down most of the post and OS puts his thoughts on the Rockin wagon here. He obviously doesn't want Rockin lynched.
Would rather lynch Nix. I've seen rockin lynched many times because he says dumb stuff and he doesn't seem concerned with being lynched like Nix is. Like that last post, 1922 doesn't feel like he is worried scum to me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What about being unlynchable implies indy over town?
Mechanic wise, no idea.

Personally? I don't see what's beneficial to a townie person having a unlynchable role. I mean sure, it's a stronger BP effect, but the guy is basically unlynched from that point on. Eh, I'm really just calculating the chances of it being indy over it being town.

You're saying that's his scummeta or townmeta? Because that's exactly how he's been playing. Would you not call 1873 as being naive?
That's his scum meta. Town meta would be him being more active and scum hunting. I'm doing my best to not use the meta so much and is just plain ol observing his playstyle this game.

I would call him answering something that is a stupid question, which it was. Why try and lynch Mentos AGAIN?. -_-

I remember Nix scumhunting a bit at D1 and D2 as well as contributing. D3 and onward was a bit wonky for him, and atm, I do want him to be a bit more contributing and scum hunting.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Man... Ryker's gonna fail to produce votecounts again, isn't he?

Nix or Rockin toDay. They've both done things that could be considered scumslips. I considered Nix pretty scummy early on, and Rockin early on (and then on and off) as well. They've both said things toDay that could be considered scumslips. Rockin hasn't claimed yet, Nix is bulletproof, which can be (and probably is, in my experience, and judging from his play) an anti-town role. I also don't like the way OS acted with regard to Rockin.
OS said:
I'll vote for a lynch if need be on J, but you'll be hard pressed to get me on anyone else. Rockin lives toDay. I'd rather not lynch J.
Either one.

...Has Asianaussie done anything yet that could be considered telling content?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I just realized before I go to bed.

Gova, why in the WORLD did you target Seph this night? If one of the three possibilities was Kingmaker, and Seph ended up being the king this day phase, we'd be so screwed.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Mechanic wise, no idea.

Personally? I don't see what's beneficial to a townie person having a unlynchable role. I mean sure, it's a stronger BP effect, but the guy is basically unlynched from that point on. Eh, I'm really just calculating the chances of it being indy over it being town.

That's his scum meta. Town meta would be him being more active and scum hunting. I'm doing my best to not use the meta so much and is just plain ol observing his playstyle this game.

I would call him answering something that is a stupid question, which it was. Why try and lynch Mentos AGAIN?. -_-

I remember Nix scumhunting a bit at D1 and D2 as well as contributing. D3 and onward was a bit wonky for him, and atm, I do want him to be a bit more contributing and scum hunting.
Wait so why don't you want him lynched? And he was inactive d1 and d2.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Mechanic wise, no idea.

Considering there's no ****ing way for town to counter it other than hoping they discover there's an unlynchable and HOPING they have nkills left, I'd sincerely doubt it's anything but town-aligned. If they run out of kills, there's literally no way to beat it so while it's a possibility, I doubt it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Considering there's no ****ing way for town to counter it other than hoping they discover there's an unlynchable and HOPING they have nkills left, I'd sincerely doubt it's anything but town-aligned. If they run out of kills, there's literally no way to beat it so while it's a possibility, I doubt it.
this is what I've been trying to saaaaaaay

Vote: Nix2100

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Why the hell are people accusing me of being inactive D1 and D2? >_> Seriously, I have never been given a mod prod ever, I ALWAYS post within the required timelimit. L2 Read properly people. Not my fault people sometimes ignore my posts.

WL, look at FF7, Unlynchable SK INDY, no Town Vig!

You jailed Mentos last night and there was no NK, Sold was RB but he claims there he didn't shoot OS so that removes him from being a Vig/Sk.

How bout Mentos? >_>

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
>Never been given a mod prod

is he serious

does he honestly know what he's saying does he see the stream of **** coming from his mouth is he serious

>Look at FF7
Nah **** that, I'm operating off the assumption that Ryker's an intelligent host but okay whatever.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why the hell are people accusing me of being inactive D1 and D2? >_> Seriously, I have never been given a mod prod ever, I ALWAYS post within the required timelimit. L2 Read properly people. Not my fault people sometimes ignore my posts.

WL, look at FF7, Unlynchable SK INDY, no Town Vig!

You jailed Mentos last night and there was no NK, Sold was RB but he claims there he didn't shoot OS so that removes him from being a Vig/Sk.

How bout Mentos? >_>
Because I was inactve and you had the same amount of posts I had.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
<_< Number of posts does not prove inactivity

Adumb/Tom were the mods <_< It sucked but the Indy was killed by Mafia at the last night so *shrug*

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Someone could post 20 times in 1 day, someone else could post 1 time every day for 20 days >_> Which one is more active?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Why are we arguing this? -_- Either you have a case against me or not, accusing me of inactivity isnt much of a case

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I just realized before I go to bed.

Gova, why in the WORLD did you target Seph this night? If one of the three possibilities was Kingmaker, and Seph ended up being the king this day phase, we'd be so screwed.
Holy crap, I just realized that. LOL

Then again, Ryker probably would've just Modkilled him eventually, but man that would be a horrible situation.

Wait so why don't you want him lynched? And he was inactive d1 and d2.
I don't think he was that inactive D1 and D2. I think he gave off a bit of content from time to time, but I do remember him posting.

Even if he was inactive D1, I always give people a chance to try again on D2 (cause you know, life sucks and whatnot). I've been slowly go 'meh' on Nix as time passed (like about D3 and D4). D5 I was planning to pressure him to contribute more when ya was going off to about lynching him despite being shot last night. -_-;

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You're the one that is arguing against it and you're wrong. Rocking claims that you were being active which leads to your town meta which is why I brought it up. To answer your question, both those people have the same number of posts lol. If a person posted 5 times in one day they would be inactive. If a person posted once in 5 days they would be inactive. Its the amount that matters as well as how much is in the posts. Anyways.
Sold was RB but he claims there he didn't shoot OS so that removes him from being a Vig/Sk.
How does this remove him from Vig/SK?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Sold, Idk what the other two spells do it could be worse it, could be better. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with my role because I can't control it.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Zen <_< your as bad as WL and unless you think Sold is lying and he did shoot OS he isnt the vig/sk that shot him >_>

I feel like im talking to a brick wall sometimes

How many votes are on me? -_-

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
How bout Mentos? >_>
You keep bringing up Mentos, who is unlynchable. What do you propose we do about it? My one-shot vig is gone (thanks) and Soup is dead. We have no other claimed killers, but there are certainly two alive because of JTB and OS dying on N3. One is probably the third mafia, and the other is probably indy. Or something. Either way, they haven't claimed, they're not town. Trying to put focus on mentos gets us nowhere.

I'm ok with lynching Nix :x

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen <_< your as bad as WL and unless you think Sold is lying and he did shoot OS he isnt the vig/sk that shot him >_>

I feel like im talking to a brick wall sometimes

How many votes are on me? -_-
I don't know if I believe him or not, but you don't just say someone isn't something because they say they aren't. If that were the case everyone could claim they aren't scum and we can go on living a happy day.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
He was close to being lynched, OS was mafia so whoever killed him wasnt. I told Sold that if he killed OS I wouldn't vote for him >_> He was close enough to being lynched as it was, a simple "I killed OS" Would of probably removed a lot of votes.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I'm more inclined to think Sold is the RB and saying he was RB'd to show he is town.

Top Bottom