• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
*looks at J in FF7*

Sure do >_> but unless we have another town vig somewhere we can't do anything about mentos. And yea =p Working on those reads.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
unlynchable indy? spose its possible but we have a lot more pressing matters to address.

@Asdioh: Remind me of what you have left in your JoaT?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I still say mentos is Indy >_>
Makes it sound like being an indy is a bad thing.

Nah, Nix is indy, let's lynch him.

My accusation

.....Why would you want to lynch a indy?
Doesn't deny being indy, questions why you would want to lynch one (after already calling Mentos an indy and implying that that's a bad thing)
This could be considered a scumslip?

killing scum now is more important then a possible indy
I dunno what to make of this. Covering his tracks? Doesn't he realize that indies ARE scum, 90% of the time? (that number is made up but still)

unlynchable indy? spose its possible but we have a lot more pressing matters to address.

@Asdioh: Remind me of what you have left in your JoaT?
One doctor protect.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
TBH its more of a town tell. If he was indy he would know of his wincon and would thus understand the dangers indies cause. You saying he should know indies 90% have bad wincons is also not fair because I seem to remember Asdioh trust an indy claim at lylo in Bingo.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
TBH its more of a town tell. If he was indy he would know of his wincon and would thus understand the dangers indies cause.
I know this, but that's easily faked. "Oh, indies are bad? Who'd have thunk :awesome:"
You saying he should know indies 90% have bad wincons is also not fair because I seem to remember Asdioh trust an indy claim at lylo in Bingo.
Except I wasn't the one claiming indy, and we can see how well that turned out.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I take that thing about Nix being probable indy back lol.

I was about to say the same thing lmfao. It's not a town tell though, just a not-indy tell.

I don't think he's lying about his inexperience with indies. Last day phase he was asking me if I killed OS and that if I did I shouldn't be lynched.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Except I wasn't the one claiming indy, and we can see how well that turned out.
When did Nix claim indy?

@Sold: He is some sort of bulletproof though, we kind of confirmed that. I personally don't even wanna consider this, but is there any chance of actually dealing with a bp mafia?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
And I'm not going to assume that he's not anti-town just because he's (pretty much) proven bulletproof. He made me waste my only shot ;_;

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
and who might this mafia be? What are your reads?

Do you understand the threat indies pose?
OH please, don't try that mr. 'let's-not-lynch-soup-even-though-he's-possibly-indy. I mean, he could be indy, but we can use it to our advantage herp derp.'

No.

We don't know if Mentos is really a town unlynchable or indy. I know for sure we can't do anything about it, so it's really a dead end topic.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
When did Nix claim indy?
Aside from not refuting my accusation, and instead deflecting with "why would we want to lynch an indy?", he hasn't. It doesn't mean he isn't, though.

I personally don't even wanna consider this, but is there any chance of actually dealing with a bp mafia?
Yes, this is Ryker we're dealing with. You know how much he loves vigs. Mafia is supposed to die by lynches anyway, being bulletproof isn't a big deal for them.

OH please, don't try that mr. 'let's-not-lynch-soup-even-though-he's-possibly-indy. I mean, he could be indy, but we can use it to our advantage herp derp.'
That is obviously different, because we were trying to direct him like a vig.

Hell, we could lynch Rockin toDay if you guys want?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

No.

We don't know if Mentos is really a town unlynchable or indy. I know for sure we can't do anything about it, so it's really a dead end topic.
What I said made sense and, honestly, you made a dumb move or you're scum. Starting to think the latter.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I personally don't even wanna consider this, but is there any chance of actually dealing with a bp mafia?
We just lynch him if we think he's BP mafia? I don't get it.

lol@Asdioh.

I kind of want Nabe to get in here.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Doh. Forgot that mafia already had a BP and Unlynchable in the form of Overswam. Don't think they would have a second one.

Unvote

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Tree stump doesn't count as anything except a troll role, Kuz.

Just the laid back "let's lynch rockin" attitude. I'm not sure how I feel about it other than it's funny.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
That is obviously different, because we were trying to direct him like a vig.
While the purpose of the role usage is different, the arguement itself is the same: to try and steer a indie to do something for town. Why would being a Unlynchable be any different?

What I said made sense and, honestly, you made a dumb move or you're scum. Starting to think the latter.
I still felt I made the best decision I could make while I was King.

I'm actually glad that soup is dead. I don't want to imagine the type of wifoms we'd be seeing, honestly.

Glad I inb4'd you.

unvote
Vote: Rockin

Let's do this.

Sold, what's so funny?
Sooo....why am I being lynched again?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Doh. Forgot that mafia already had a BP and Unlynchable in the form of Overswam. Don't think they would have a second one.

Unvote
1. don't let it fool you, that doesn't even count as BP/Unlynchable.
2. Ryker

What are some possible setups for an 18 player game? I haven't been in one that was.... balanced... well. So far we've had two mafia flip, and they may or may not have been together. One was a tree stump, other was a witch, which I understand could be a pretty powerful role. The kill on the tree stump has gone unclaimed, and is most likely indy, or another mafia. If there are two mafias, how large do you think they'd be? I could totally see there being two groups of two: imagine that Overswarm/Gord were together, alone. OS nearly gets lynched, claims Tree Stump, and then spends the rest of the game trying to dissuade the town from a Gordito lynch? Idk... seems kind of underpowered. And two teams of 3 mafia seems like too many, right?

@Rockin: I was trying to make a stronger case on you but everything feels like reaching. I was even considering the possibility of you/Nix scumteam, for one because of the way you seem to think Unlynchable is more likely to be an indy role than Bulletproof, which makes no sense to me balancewise. I don't have enough evidence though, and I can't remembe a whole ton from earlygame, even though I reread the first 10 pages on D4.

unvote

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
WashedLaundry - Jailer
Zen - strawberry
Nix2100 - BP
Asdioh - Jack of all Trades
Mentosman8 - Unlynchable
Gova - err...forgot the name of the role, but very wacky lol

How about we put some focus on these guys right here?

Asianaussie
Sold2
Seph (Swiss)

Specifically, I'm willing to go for a seph lynch here. He hasn't been useful at all and I'd like to rid of people that doesn't want to help town

Vote: Seph

I'm really starting to dislike Kuz less and less...>>
Way to out yourself Rockin.

vote: Rockin

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What are some possible setups for an 18 player game? I haven't been in one that was.... balanced... well. So far we've had two mafia flip, and they may or may not have been together. One was a tree stump, other was a witch, which I understand could be a pretty powerful role. The kill on the tree stump has gone unclaimed, and is most likely indy, or another mafia. If there are two mafias, how large do you think they'd be? I could totally see there being two groups of two: imagine that Overswarm/Gord were together, alone. OS nearly gets lynched, claims Tree Stump, and then spends the rest of the game trying to dissuade the town from a Gordito lynch? Idk... seems kind of underpowered. And two teams of 3 mafia seems like too many, right?
Instead of trying to figure out the mechanics of the game (cause, you know, those tend to blow up on people's faces), you try and scum hunt instead? Trying to figuring out what roles are in this game is silly and uneventful. You're better off trying to convince others to do a mass claim.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I am not going to blindly trust a inno result, especially since that player slot hasn't done anything useful (screw that, Didn't do anything PERIOD) for the past 4 Days. Give me a reason, besides the fact that turned up inno, that Seph deserves to live toDay?
Was possibly attacked N3. No reason to believe it but it certainly doesn't hurt Seph's innocence.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm trying to figure out who could be scumbuddies with who.
For example, you're almost certainly not scumbuddies with Gord. However, that doesn't mean you're not scum. You could even be scum with OS, if he and Gord are on different factions.

I guess it's not all that helpful, but I'm obviously having trouble figuring out who the scum is.

WL, why exactly is Rockin scum?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Err...mind explaining?
It's D5, scum have failed to kill twice. Trying to weakly justify a vote on an inactive that is almost assuredly proven town is essentially the same as jumping up and down and screaming "I'm scum" as loudly as you can.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Makes it sound like being an indy is a bad thing.

My accusation

Doesn't deny being indy, questions why you would want to lynch one (after already calling Mentos an indy and implying that that's a bad thing)
This could be considered a scumslip?

I dunno what to make of this. Covering his tracks? Doesn't he realize that indies ARE scum, 90% of the time? (that number is made up but still)

One doctor protect.

unvote Vote: Nix
unvote Vote: Rockin
unvote vote: Nix

if there's a dayvig, please stand up, clap your hands as loudly as possible and murderkill the **** outta rockin

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I suppose I could try.

Daykill: Rockin

or or

Trade: Doc protect for Dayvig

Daykill: Rockin

btw WL, why Rockin over Nix?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Is there anything so important that I have to respond that I have to before I go to bed get in my jammies?

But robots can't get cavities!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So.. do you think Nix is scum, and want him to soak up the NK from otherscum that are stupid enough to target him?

o_o?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Nah, I'd just prefer to lynch Nix if we can daykill Rockin. I want 'em both dead. If we can slowly weed out the unknown quantities, we can probably investigate the known quantities.

And Kuz, I'm surprised I'm alive too. You'd think scum would off me by now. You'd think.

Top Bottom