• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
"khi guys i'm nix"
"we wanna nkill you cause you're kinda useless"
"k"
>shoot nix
"wait he didn't die"
"cause i'm bp derp"
"why didn't you say so earlier?"
"why, is it scummy?"
"yeh kinda, vote: nix"
"wait why are we lynching me"
"cause you're scummy bro, don't really post content, inactive, and coulda saved a vig shot"
"wtf i'm not inactive, i never got a mod prod"
"so? kinda inactive still."
"i haven't posted a lot but it's okay, not posting lots isn't inactive"

kind of a summary of why i think he's scum.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Day 5, and it looks like we finally have something to go on, I hope!

Now to get Nabe in here to post something and for others to vote and stuff.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh.

I am strongly in favor of an Asianaussie lynch as well, just so you guys know. There is absolutely no reason to keep him alive.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Lynching him now would always be acceptable but Nix has been alive far too long.

TOO BAD WE BLEW A NKILL ON HIM WHEN WE COULDA BLOWN IT ON AA INSTEAD

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I seriously wish i could kill people WL, because I would of gotten rid of you a long time ago -_-

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, seriously guys,

quit ya *****ing already. Arguing over something minimal is not going to catch scum, so Nix, WL, Asidoh, straighten yaselves out.

Especially you Nix. You're not helping the situation at hand here.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What town essentially hides the fact that he's BP repeatedly despite being put up for Vig kills only to claim it AFTER he's been hit? What is ProTown about making town waste their time/vig shots like that?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
And I Quote......

-_- I had no reason to believe soup was town, and in my defense, thats the FIRST time anyone has ever taken me up on the offer to shoot me >_>

I also thought I would be notified if I was ever shot <_< ryker said no so I had no way of knowing if I was ever shot or not...kind of ruined my plan on keeping track.

I also had no way to know i was gonna be freaking TUNNELED so hard on being shot. I TRIED to get you to stop shooting me, but you were dead set on seeing me dead. You should of known better >_>
Rockin did a quick-lynch and day ended earlier, then Ryker locked the thread while I was trying to convince you to tell asdioh to NOT shoot me -_-

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What town essentially hides the fact that he's BP repeatedly despite being put up for Vig kills only to claim it AFTER he's been hit? What is ProTown about making town waste their time/vig shots like that?
What was protown about offering yourself as a vig target?

I mean seriously, who does that (besides J)?

I would've done the same thing (besides offer myself to a shot). Just play the day as normal and when vig claimed to have shot me, I confirm it. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Besides, seeing ya mindsets, ya probably would've shot him anyway for not believing it/wanting to see it yaselves (like trying to lynch the unlynchable last day, instead of having a Vig shoot him).

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I wanted a vig to shoot Menthos though. I went through with it because we didn't have time to quickwagon Nix instead, I think.

Eh, I just don't believe the stances line up. Gamblers are wonky (I didn't know it was a Gambler because most Gamblers run investigative, not protective) and can be any alignment (having hosted with Broto before, he's said a couple of times he's wanted to toy around with that role on different factions) so I can understand why he didn't claim, he wanted to **** over a gambler.

Why didn't he get around to claiming BP though? Like, he posted five, ten times before Ryker noticed the phase ended. He had plenty of opportunities to say, "Oh, by the way, don't shoot me, I'm BP".

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
1.) Joey/AA - med school johns >_> Null =p get over it.

2.) Sold2 - had a decent case against mentos, but it sort of came out of nowhere when he was close to being lynched. Claims Roleblocked but not saying anything else beyond that, Personally think he is the scum RB

3.) WashedLaundry - Claims Jailor - Claims Swiss Jailed N2 and N3, Claims Mentos Jail on N4. Not liking all that much but not much proof to back that up. Somewhat easily claimable if Seph ever showed up and said if he was roleblocked on those 2 Nights or Mentos, but I still think Mentos is Indy.

4.) Zen - Claims Sole VT and thats about it.

5.) Nix2100 - Town BP -_-

7.) Rockin - Not a fan of him ending Day 3 so early

8.) Swiss/Seph - Null >_> Get over it, He's not freaking here! Swiss Meta (Or so I'm told) and a Inno from Smarg Day Cop has this slot as Town

9.) Asdioh - Claims JoAT, Inno on JTB, Seems Town , doesn't seem to want to do anything before getting approval from Kuz

10.) Nabe - Seems town to me

13.) Th3Kuzinator - town leader IMO, tone of the posts seems to have changed from the start of the game where it was more carefree/joking then the more serious tone he has now, Innocent from Smarg Day Cop

15.) Mentosman8 - Unlynchable, Jailed N4, Probably Indy SK/Vig IMO

17.) Gova - Curser, his only recent posts arent that great, mostly talking about his Role, during the previous day he didnt understand the Sold voting but believed all of Solds points on mentos. Also was agreeable to being Vig'd for being useless <_<

Vote: Sold

I find it a little suspicious that you were close to being lynched and then the next day you get Roleblocked when someone like Asdioh or WL would be more of a prime target for that >_>

@WL - because I didnt want to claim >_> outting myself as a BP makes me absolutely useless in nightphases for soaking kills, especially when it starts narrowing down a lot more on alive people, now mafia will just ignore me. I was attempting to convince Kuz to change his mind on having asdioh shoot me -_-

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Is there more you want to add for your reasoning with Nabe?

It seems pretty non existant. Is there as reason why you find Nabe scum?

Do you find Zen helpful at all?

Do you find Gova scummy or useless? Would you lynch him in either way?

How do you feel about lynching AA, and why (whether you do or don't)

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@WL - Stop getting tunnel vision, im about as useful as a VT now that I've claimed >_>

@Rockin - Nabe hasn't really shown me anything that shows me as scum, or rather there isnt really anything that is showing such a huge difference between his play here and RE4

You lost me on your second question >_> I didn't say Nabe was scum

Zen has his moments, even if i feel like im talking to a brick wall at times, Im sure people feel the same way when talking to me >_>

Gova was doing pretty good at the start of the game i thought, then he vanished for a couple days and then came back but mostly only talking about his role, Im kind of thinking him and Sold are scum but theres nothing to back it up.

AA has stated multiple times he would catch up or was caught up >_> he's claimed med school johns is believable since med school is you know >_> painful. Do I think he's scum? eh, not really. Would i be adverse to lynching him? Don't mind it, but there's better picks out there I think.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Vote: Nix2100

Setup wise he should be ****ing sure scum but...gah. I'm thinking about claiming because it might shed new light on the situation once everyone understands what I'm going through. I just can't see how he can be town.

V/LA until the 27th though. HW + tennis tournament.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Setup wise I should be scum? Your basing me being scum on the setup?! Are you serious? >_>

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yes, I am. I don't doubt you're BP but the likelihood you are a town one doesn't make any sense coming from my PoV.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
This bothers me because I honestly doubt Ryker would make both of us co-exist but I personally think your recent posts have been towny.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I have no response to that >_> Outside of don't claim.

Before this day ends I want to hear more from Gova and Sold >_> Sold because of what i mentioned earlier and Gova because I know i saw them lurking around earlier.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
mentos too now that i think about it >_> I KNOW I saw you viewing this thread last night.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Who in this game HASN'T claimed, and what's the harm in massclaiming at this point? :x

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kuz, Nabe, Seph, Rockin, Sold, and AA haven't claimed, correct?
I guess it can wait, then.

Are we still lynching Nix, WL?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Why do you keep seeking approval Asdioh? >_> Can't you think for yourself? Its always "Who should I shoot kuz?" "Are we still lynching something, Kuz?". And now your moving onto WL?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Kuz hasn't claimed but has an Inno so he's as good as town. Same with Seph/Swissai.

That leaves Sold, who refuses to claim, Rockin, AA, and Nabe. I'm good with lynching Nix and then weeding the unknowns out. Letting scum kill known quantities helps out in endgame.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Why do you keep seeking approval Asdioh? >_> Can't you think for yourself? Its always "Who should I shoot kuz?" "Are we still lynching something, Kuz?". And now your moving onto WL?
Why does it matter?

Anyway, Nix keeps insisting he's town, so clearly that means he's town.

unvote
Vote: AsianAussie

Lynching inactives seems to work well for me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: Hell, scum killing people helps out anyway as they're either weeding out people I suspect (unknowns) or weeding out people who have a believable claim but aren't leaving them alone.

Let scum try to kill Menthos again, IDGaF. I'm surprised Asdioh is alivfieaojfeafidhiaofhwihafw what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm surprised I'm alive, as well as you. You should probably jail me toNight, so I can save my doc protect for when it matters?

Top Bottom