• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'll just assume we have no cops left, then.

Remember when our daycop looked scummy because she didn't investigate her strongest scumpick? :urg:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I was fine with him being lynched yesterday, but he comes out of no where with a decent case on mentos when he is close to being lynched. and yes, I will admit i agreed with his case. Regardless today comes and his 2nd post is "I was Roleblocked"........We have a Jailer and a JoAT...why in the world would scum RB a unknown that was so close to being lynched? The way it came about it seems more like a scum saying he was RB just to get townie points so he doesn't get lynched.

Then we come to today...where Sold has had 3 hours to post something relevant...and does nothing saying he will post later >_>

@Zen - Why us 3? Whats scummy about us?
The only posts I read by Gova were about his role which doesn't even sound right.

You're scum because you're self-serving, and intentionally posting like a dunce.

Nabe because he knew I was going to made fun of. Felt like he knew who was behind it. Which ties back to Gova. And recently gained meta.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
What about Gova's role that doesnt sound right? While I agree that he is mostly posting about his role I don't see a reason to doubt his role, just his alignment.

>_> I'm not intentionally posting like a dunce, this is how i post..usually the first thing that comes to mind more often then not.....I can only assume your calling me self-serving because I didn't claim as soon as people think I should of as BP? <_< Self-serving...wow, I never actually heard that as being a scum tell before...or being called one before, thats new.

Hm, I'll have to look back into Nabe then but that be a very interesting connection there if its true.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, you act like I'm stupid :c.
I think you must've misread me.

I explained that let Adisoh do the trap, even though it is silly cause a smart player (like yourself) would first look through the thread before posting it. Said smart player would then call out Adisoh on their 'trap' and either call them out personally on the trap or just give out a FoS (only if they're that sensitive). Like I said though, this is how I see the person reacting to this, and would thus let Adisoh learn in the future to probably not do that.

Rockin still really frustrates me because I can't tell the reason behind his... sassiness? His reactions have just been so overly pushy. I'd actually have to super-read Rockin before I make decisions here, which is what I plan to do.
I am just frustrated and impatient, that's all. I was like this on Ronike's Inception Mafia semi recently at the near end of Days. In that game, I explained several times that just cause J (Mafia executioner) used his powers on D1 on x-12 (Mafia member), we shouldn't take his word that he's town. However, everyone was hesitant on lynching him, and I called out how scummy J's riding this 'psudo' town claim from beginning to near end. Me ( Town tracker), modconfirmed mind you (cause I tracked J and he visited someone, and he confirmed, was with some townies who had a hard time to either completely follow the logic of the situation, or was hesitant on lynching someone. I got so frustrated, I try to quick lynch J at the given chance, but was a vote short when someone unvoted. Despite my claim however, they filled in their heads that I was a Mafia Tracker of some sort (which is funny, cause Kuz was in that game, he died, and within the chat thingie thought I was indeed mafia even though he saw me as town) and thus lynched me. This made me pretty salty after game, even though we won

I'm frustrated in this game for a similar reason. Thing is most of the townie members are having a hard time following what they feel is scum and is either flip flopping or is just lynching someone for bad reasons. It makes it difficult to fully trust them cause of the motives behind the lynch. My only other people to rely on/try and get their opion were OS (who turned up Mafia stump) and Mentos (unlynchable, but is he town?).

We havn't even caught scum yet, which doesn't help the situation. They've only died by Night actions and we've hardly gotten a legitimate lead.

I know I'm supposed to be LA but I was just skimming the thread b4 bed.

But omfg this. The way Rockin responds just doesn't remind me of his town persona at all.
What do you know of my town meta? You've only been in...maybe 1 or 2 games with me. >>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nabe because he knew I was going to made fun of. Felt like he knew who was behind it. Which ties back to Gova. And recently gained meta.
You'll need to point this one out for me, I remember nothing of the sort.

@Rockin: first of all, anyone who seriously considered that a "trap" = lol. Sold had just posted like three times, and barely anyone else had posted. If he believed me that he was at L-1, then wow.

ok now that that's out of the way:
Seriously?

I am just frustrated and impatient, that's all. I was like this on Ronike's Inception Mafia semi recently at the near end of Days. In that game, I explained several times that just cause J (Mafia executioner) used his powers on D1 on x-12 (Mafia member), we shouldn't take his word that he's town. However, everyone was hesitant on lynching him, and I called out how scummy J's riding this 'psudo' town claim from beginning to near end. Me ( Town tracker), modconfirmed mind you (cause I tracked J and he visited someone, and he confirmed, was with some townies who had a hard time to either completely follow the logic of the situation, or was hesitant on lynching someone. I got so frustrated, I try to quick lynch J at the given chance, but was a vote short when someone unvoted. Despite my claim however, they filled in their heads that I was a Mafia Tracker of some sort (which is funny, cause Kuz was in that game, he died, and within the chat thingie thought I was indeed mafia even though he saw me as town) and thus lynched me. This made me pretty salty after game, even though we won

I'm frustrated in this game for a similar reason. Thing is most of the townie members are having a hard time following what they feel is scum and is either flip flopping or is just lynching someone for bad reasons. It makes it difficult to fully trust them cause of the motives behind the lynch. My only other people to rely on/try and get their opion were OS (who turned up Mafia stump) and Mentos (unlynchable, but is he town?).

We havn't even caught scum yet, which doesn't help the situation. They've only died by Night actions and we've hardly gotten a legitimate lead.

What do you know of my town meta? You've only been in...maybe 1 or 2 games with me. >>
Cool. Rockin, I can't remember your scumpicks. Who should we lynch?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
But I still thought Galakazoo was scum.
Who doesn't?

Touhou is full of overpowered lolis. Bulletproofs and unlynchables should be more common here than in most games, as well as other particularly powerful roles (Zen is the only VT iirc). There are bona fide gods with major roles on level with the protagonists. I'd look at flavour rather than setup for this consideration.
This guy. This guy is a bro.
Inactive lynch should be Gova if we go in that direction at all.

...I just realized what he meant by this. He meant "why would the roleblocker target you." Not "why would your role get roleblocked."
Yep.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Hey Nabe, how bout your scum picks? You've said who your fine with lynching, and gave like 3 possible scum teams in your eyes but you've yet to give a solid stance today on who's scum and who should be lynched >_>

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You'll need to point this one out for me, I remember nothing of the sort.
You shouldn't since there's nothing to remember.

I just had the vibe that he was behind it. He never once missed making fun of me while no one else even seemed that concerned. Felt like he knew there would be a punishment. The only other person I remember making fun of me every post was OS. Also like his #862 just felt like he had more info. And also OS once called him out on it and he just ignored it. Regardless though, Nabe is probably scum. But Nix is more scum.

Kuz, Mentos, and Seph are town. You and WL are good for now.

@Nix: Self-serving is synonymous with self-preserving. And you very well know it's not some kind of new scum tell.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
People stopped caring after Gheb said we wouldn't get modkilled for not making fun of you >_> It got kind of annoying after awhile.

We already know OS/Gordito was scum, Your accusing Nabe of knowing about the curser which means Gova would also be scum so Nabe/Gova would be a scum team >_> Yet your also acussing me of being scum as well so 5 man scum team in your opinion Zen?

You should of also said self-preserving rather then self-serving <_< a Indy would be self-serving more then scum i would think which is more self-preserving.....or something like that

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
We'll have to agree to disagree then since they are 2 different definitions to those terms -_-

Solds made a decent post =S I really do like it a bit. Want to hear some more from Gova though so....

Vote: Gova

I know Kuz and AA are V/LA but seriously I feel like its the same 4 - 5 people talking all the time <_<

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Well that isn't much. Why are we voting Gova again? I don't believe his claim but simultaneously it's out there and we have no reason to suspect he's lying. Only fearful part is we don't know what his other two spells do.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
OH man, pages that aren't littered with Nix's bull****, time to respond to people and actually care about this game.
That first part is uncalled for -_- and that second part makes me hate you really badly. If you don't care about the game don't play.

As far as I know I'm the only one that is voting Gova at the moment and since you apparently don't care about anything I say I don't see the purpose of responding to you ^_^

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well that isn't much. Why are we voting Gova again? I don't believe his claim but simultaneously it's out there and we have no reason to suspect he's lying. Only fearful part is we don't know what his other two spells do.
You don't believe his claim? It could be made up, but I've seen this A/B/C crap before, and obviously he's the one that's doing it since nobody else claimed it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The thing I don't like about Gova's claim isn't the claim itself, but that a single spell apparantly has three different outcomes and the way he had decided to use them. It seems weird to me that he used the same spell two nights in a row instead of trying out his other spells. He first found out that his first spell made fun of people. This ability is for one useless so why would he use that again on Rockin? He had no reason to suspect that his spell would do something different at this time so it's not like he was using it to test if it would. Why would he not try out one of his other spells to see if they had some use instead of using the same spell again that is just useless and a distraction for town. The way he has claimed to use his ability isn't in a town manner at all. That's what I don't like about his claim, not the claim in itself.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Basically I don't see town as wanting to make a distraction a second time instead of testing their other spells for something more useful.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is true. "I wanted to make fun of Rockin" but he had three separate spells... hm. And also using it on Seph was weird.

Soooo should we lynch him? I've been really curious about his flip ever since I tried to vig him.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
We still have 5 days until deadline, I want to at least get him to talk about something besides his role -_-

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You don't believe his claim? It could be made up, but I've seen this A/B/C crap before, and obviously he's the one that's doing it since nobody else claimed it.
See: Kuz saying he believes Nix's claim but not his alignment.

Same situation. I believe his role exists and he's exactly what he claims to be. I don't see any protown powers that exist, but he hasn't used a third of his role. This thoroughly bothers me. I'm growing more tentative about leaving him be because the more I think about it, the more I realize we don't know what his role is fully capable of and, if I'm right and he's scum, that can seriously bone us later in the game. However, with so many inactives and useless players jumping up and down saying "HEY GUYS LYNCH ME", I'd rather leave him alone.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Zen, I did have reason to beleive that each spell doesn't always do the same thing because I asked Ryker before the game even started if each spell always did the same thing and he said he couldn't answer. Also, I've stated that my role is anti-town which is why I didn't see the need to test the other spells because if I could just have everyone make fun of each other it wouldn't affect anything important like someone losing their vote, or someone becoming kingmaker >_>. Plus, the making fun of thing isn't even that big of a distraction especially considering it didn't seem to distract anyone from scum hunting on D2. So far the only way to make this role useful is to get lucky and voteblock a scum.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
zomg, G Gundam @_@ Decent anime but such a crappy ending.

Anyone notice how Gova is still JUST talking about his role? -_-

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
It's been almost 24 hours and no ones posted >_> the weekend starts tomorrow and activity will drop even more, we need to get votes going....can we lynch someone now? -_-

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm just so busy. Legitimately. School's ending and that's kinda my focus at this point.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Seph is voteblocked, and I think I have the most votes on me at the moment -_- im at L-4

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Make that L-3 -_- am I seriously going to get lynched just because I'm the closest to it? What a lame way to go =S

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
That reminds, I was thinking more about Gova's role before I went to bed last night about how he keeps calling it anti-town but...how does he know that exactly? >_> He's only used 1 set of spells, for all he knows another set could have protective abilities in it. Just some food for thought for later I suppose.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i'd be ok with a lynch of nix, gova, AA, and maybe even seph since he doesn't exist and it will make me more comfortable thinking smarg was sane.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'll actually support Nix on the Gova wagon.

Vote: Gova

I'll be busy for the majority of this weekend, I'm sorry.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mentos should confirm that he was jailed.
Unfortunately, I can not :S I was bluffing when I said there was more to my role, being vague to leave it open to interpretation. I was hoping for either scum to think I was unlynchable bulletproof for the 3rd time and not bother shooting me, or for what appears to have happened and scum to think i was more of a risk than just unlynchable and shoot at me.

WL, look at FF7, Unlynchable SK INDY, no Town Vig!
Nix, terrible comparison. FF7's unlynchable SK was unlynchable one time, after which they could be lynched like normal. This is extremely different from my role, which allows me to be lynched every day and never die.

This game is a big mess in my head right now. There are a lot of claims with nothing more than a bit of circumstantial evidence that means scum could easily be slipping along claimed. Seph needs to die, whether it be modkill or lynch. I know he has an inno, but he has not said a single useful word, and Swiss barely did so before leaving.

Really my reads are pretty much the exact same as yesterday. My wagon yesterday didn't give as much as I'd hoped since I had to claim before being lynched and hammer myself. I'd join up on either of the active lynches right now, or preferably a Sold lynch(yes, I still think he's scum)

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Theres 12 people alive, take 7 to lynch and i think me and Gova are tied for votes at L-4 for us both but I may have miscounted -_-

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Are you kidding me? Drop your votes on Nix.
Why?

People, get off your ***** and vote for someone. I'm completely fine with AA, Seph, Gova, or Nix toDay. Vote is currently on Gova... I'd recommend Gova or Nix.

Ryker, you're fired as mod.

Top Bottom