• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
this is stupid -_- mafia will end up winning from half the people being inactive.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Cool. Rockin, I can't remember your scumpicks. Who should we lynch?
ATM, I don't really have much scum picks. Just a need to lynch some unhelpful/inactive people.

So I'm fine with a Gova or AA lynch. I'm debatable about a Nix lynch.

i'd be ok with a lynch of nix, gova, AA, and maybe even seph since he doesn't exist and it will make me more comfortable thinking smarg was sane.
Okay, so when -I- want to lynch seph, people **** bricks and get mad at me. But when YOU do it, everyone's cool?

racist *******s. LOL

But no, we shouldn't lynch seph. As useless as he's been, he's confirmed town.

We need to focus our attention somewhere else. I mean come on, we have three days to do somthing here

@Mod - seriously, it would be nice if you at LEAST update the vote count, as well as the dead/alive roster. >_>

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unvote; Vote: Gova

Read back through the thread and looked at Nix more in depth. I will have to agree with Asdioh that I like his play much better than I seem to remember. The only parts I found really sketchy were the circumstances surrounding him being vigged. I can see Nix being stupid and not telling us about it, though. The main facet of my current read stems from setup speculation and, frankly, that has ****ed me over too many times in the past.

Played ****ty this day phase mostly due to my V/LA but with the amount of time left and memorial day weekend coming up, a Gova lynch seems right up my alley. His claim has not given us any pro-town results thus far and I like Nix's geranl play and recent activity better.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It doesn't make a difference. If someone is scum one day, then they are scum every day. Why do you think he is town?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
It doesn't make a difference. If someone is scum one day, then they are scum every day. Why do you think he is town?
Wtf? Thats just wrong.

Someone can play well for the majority of a game and still mess up/look scummy during certain places. You say Nix's responses to pressure surrounding his claim reek of self-preservation but I honestly don't see where you're getting that from (aside from him not telling us he was BP, and trying to make a case from that standpoint is reaching). You say his posts regarding indies are slips, but I actually take them as dumbtown tell. Upon re-reading, I got that kind of feeling from a majority of his posts. I also suspect you havn't even read most of this thread yet and are basing your reads off of what you've seen in the last few pages. You should fix that.

@Asdioh: Clarify some stuff regarding your vig shot. How many shots do you have, what Nights did you use it, who'd you target, was it successful (if not, did you get the shot back or did you lost it)?

@Rockin: You're a smart kid. No way on ****ing hell you have no scumpicks. Are you really trying to get by with the excuse of just lynching inactive/unhelpful people? Also, stop using the mod as an avenue to generate content. You have asked them to update it in thread over 4 times now and it's hella scummy. If you really want them to get on it, why havn't you sent them PMs yet?

@AA: When can we expect content? What convinced you to vote Nix?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I dunno why I'm doing this again, but:

I had one vig shot, as part of my three JoaT abilities.
I used it Night 3 on Gova. Nothing happened, I asked the mod if I still had it, I did.
I used it Night 4 on Nix. Nothing happened, I asked the mod if I still had it, I didn't.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Rockin: You're a smart kid. No way on ****ing hell you have no scumpicks. Are you really trying to get by with the excuse of just lynching inactive/unhelpful people? Also, stop using the mod as an avenue to generate content. You have asked them to update it in thread over 4 times now and it's hella scummy. If you really want them to get on it, why havn't you sent them PMs yet?
Yes, I am getting by with just lynching inactive/unhelpful people That was sorta my opening post for toDay and I'm still sticking with it.

And I'm not trying to use the mod as a way to put some content. I'm just saying it's been several days since we seen any sort of vote count or prods to inactives. This makes it difficult to really see how many votes are in what.

There are two people modding this game. I hardly see an excuse to not update AT LEAST once.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
@AA: When can we expect content? What convinced you to vote Nix?
Probably very little until the 16th or so. I sort of want to sub out but I doubt there will be any takers.

The not telling about BP thing and those funny vibes I'm still getting. Also the fact that Nix happens to be very active and posting a bunch as soon as he is a scumspect, though this is only because I reacted that way before as scum, so it probably isn't a tell.

I'm ok with a Gova lynch though. There was that targeting Seph thing, and nobody else stands out, but that's because I'm barely even skimming, and Gova seems to be a wildcard thrown in to make the game 'more interesting' anyway...if scum got kingmaker it would seriously be a problem, and I'm not hedging on his other spells either (if he doesn't send an action in, he randomly chooses an action, right?)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I don't need to. Nix is scum. Eventually you'll see I'm right.
n_n

You do need to read the thread. Maybe, but I'm getting less and less of that vibe. I'll be waiting with baited breath.

@Mod - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, update the alive/dead list
@Mod - seriously, it would be nice if you at LEAST update the vote count, as well as the dead/alive roster. >_>
@mod: Can you please update the 'alive list'?
There are others that I can't be bothered to search for but if either of the mods gave two ****s about this game, they would have seen it by now.

Probably very little until the 16th or so. I sort of want to sub out but I doubt there will be any takers.

The not telling about BP thing and those funny vibes I'm still getting. Also the fact that Nix happens to be very active and posting a bunch as soon as he is a scumspect, though this is only because I reacted that way before as scum, so it probably isn't a tell.

I'm ok with a Gova lynch though. There was that targeting Seph thing, and nobody else stands out, but that's because I'm barely even skimming, and Gova seems to be a wildcard thrown in to make the game 'more interesting' anyway...if scum got kingmaker it would seriously be a problem, and I'm not hedging on his other spells either (if he doesn't send an action in, he randomly chooses an action, right?)
What sort of funny vibes are those? I agree witchuish on his activity spurts but that's also just reactionary playing.

If you feel that way about Gova you should switch your vote. Just under 48 hours left and I think we're going to have a problem scraping together enough votes as is.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Meh.

I'm ok with voting Gova, Nix won't do any harm at night.

unvote
vote: Gova

As for the funny vibes, I describe them like that because I can't really say much more...it's like he's aware of the nature of the strange stuff he writes but still posts it without care for what others say, if you get what I mean...

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
-_- Kuz comes back and I see more posts this morning in the past couple hours then i did practically the entire time he was gone, I feel both amused and disturbed >_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sorry I was really tired last night and somehow couldn't remember that. What did you use N2?
I sent in No Action on N2. That was one of the nights I bluffed protection on JTB, and didn't know what to do with my vig/protect at the time.

I was about to comment on Gova's apparent apathy about being lynched, but then I realized that it doesn't really show me if he's town/indy/mafia, because he could be any of those with that attitude >_> here's to hoping he's scum though!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
lol, you'd be hard pressed to justify a role, that I have no control over other than who I target, as a scum role. I'm more of a policy lynch than a scum lynch, and you seem really fake right now lol.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@Asdioh - Don't think Gova has been online since the 26th helps to them not responding I think >_>

@Gova - I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not lynching you based solely on your role. Yes, its a odd role and you've made some odd choices with it. But you have done nothing but talk about your role, no real scum picks, no real postings that doesn't involve what your role does or what your night actions were. That is a very odd thing consider your decent posts you had the first couple days, then you sort of dissapeared after that.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
My posts aren't even decent if you go back and look at them. I defended OS who flipped scum and Gord did a good job remaining stancless on me as Kuz pointed out. Although this was pretty lucky for me since I think I played this role well, and I was expecting to be vigged after being inactive on purpose lol. Don't know why Asdiohs shot failed and I certainly can't think of anything in terms of NAR that would allow him to keep his vig shot of he truly shot me at night.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I wanted to be vigged. The risk vs reward scenario for town via my ability is better if I'm dead I think. I would have prefered to avoid a lynch since I knew it would generally be on policy and wouldn't help find scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
We have a bit over 24 hours I think. I don't really mind you hammering if you're not going to be around to do it later.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wanted to be vigged. The risk vs reward scenario for town via my ability is better if I'm dead I think. I would have prefered to avoid a lynch since I knew it would generally be on policy and wouldn't help find scum.
How do you know that if you didn't at least try your other two spells?

and yes, your role could either screw town over or give town the advantage, but you could try playing like any other townie player. Information helps, man!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Kuz, how well do you know Asdioh's play? I can't help but feel something is off. Normally he does a lot of work and brings up quotes and stuff when he's town but when I read this game I didn't see much of that. He mostly justs sheeps and asks for permission on things or gets someones approval before doing anything.

Also, Did Asdioh and WL name claim? I'm just curious who they are since I'm familar with the flavor.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Rockin, this is basically like TigerWoods role in NBC except I'm actually telling the truth lol.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah I can see where you're coming from with the Asdioh meta. I just finished a game in the DRoom with him and he actually did play similar to this. I will keep it in mind, though.

IDK about who has name claimed. Doesn't really do much for me since I don't know the flavor.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
>Goes to check
>Deleted his role pm

****. don't remember the name off the top of my heads, let me google that.

Yukari Yakumo.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, you'd be hard pressed to justify a role, that I have no control over other than who I target, as a scum role.
Debatable.
I'm more of a policy lynch than a scum lynch,
If you're town, why are you getting lynched in the first place? You haven't really done anything to convince us otherwise.
and you seem really fake right now lol.
o_o
What I was gonna say was "it seems like Gova's given up, maybe he's the last of his scumteam" because I'd seen something similar happen before (like with Glyph in pizza) but then I realized that if you were the last mafia and just gave up, your teammates would be like :|
which means you could be an indy that doesn't care anymore...
..or town that doesn't care anymore. So I realized it was pointless to think about it that way.

Kuz, how well do you know Asdioh's play? I can't help but feel something is off. Normally he does a lot of work and brings up quotes and stuff when he's town but when I read this game I didn't see much of that. He mostly justs sheeps and asks for permission on things or gets someones approval before doing anything.

Also, Did Asdioh and WL name claim? I'm just curious who they are since I'm familar with the flavor.
I started rereading a bit, did 10 pages and got bored, haven't had the motivation to do otherwise. I remember thinking Nix was less scummy than I remembered, though it's also possible that I started thinking he looked scummy after page 10.

Sanae Kochiya. I don't know much about flavor, but she seems pretty obvtown to me. Only problem is that it could be a safeclaim.

Yeah I can see where you're coming from with the Asdioh meta. I just finished a game in the DRoom with him and he actually did play similar to this. I will keep it in mind, though.
>finished

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Debatable.
If you're town, why are you getting lynched in the first place? You haven't really done anything to convince us otherwise.
haha, this is exactly what I was thinking earlier too.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
>That only scum ever get lynched.

This is terrible logic. It also works both ways, what have I done to convince you that I'm scum? Seems like a subtle attempt at guilty until proven innocent lol.

Top Bottom