• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I still don't to be honest. I like having that mysterious edge or something.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
WashedLaundry - Jailer
Zen - strawberry
Nix2100 - BP
Asdioh - Jack of all Trades
Mentosman8 - Unlynchable
Gova - err...forgot the name of the role, but very wacky lol

How about we put some focus on these guys right here?

Asianaussie
Sold2
Seph (Swiss)

Specifically, I'm willing to go for a seph lynch here. He hasn't been useful at all and I'd like to rid of people that doesn't want to help town

Vote: Seph

I'm really starting to dislike Kuz less and less...>>

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
oh my god I got ninja'd by a billion people.

Gova was curser.

Why are you trusting everybody that claimed and only want to focus on those that haven't. Asdioh's claim is very unproven (though I guess the fact that he called Nix as a bulletproof is confirming, or they're scummates), BP and Jailer aren't necessarily town roles (though I guess Jailer is most likely town since I got roleblocked by a seemingly separate entity). I really hope unlynchable is town and not some indy, since our JoAT apparently can't shoot anymore.

Seph has been entirely inactive. Like, he's just been off the face of the planet =r.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
How about no because Smarg has an inno on that slot?

Would be down with a Rockin lynch also.
I am not going to blindly trust a inno result, especially since that player slot hasn't done anything useful (screw that, Didn't do anything PERIOD) for the past 4 Days. Give me a reason, besides the fact that turned up inno, that Seph deserves to live toDay?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I know we haven't had like any kills at all, but I'm not so sure just lynching on inactives is a good idea. Especially given the inactive is likely cleared according to Smarg (I won't speculate sanities).

There's probably 2 mafia left and at least one indy, we can't just go around lynching people like that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I am not going to blindly trust a inno result, especially since that player slot hasn't done anything useful (screw that, Didn't do anything PERIOD) for the past 4 Days. Give me a reason, besides the fact that turned up inno, that Seph deserves to live toDay?
Because Swiss played his town game and he would not have replace out if scum, that's why. Give me a reason we should keep Nix alive besides his claim (and his claim really doesn't tell us his alignment, at that).

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I know we haven't had like any kills at all, but I'm not so sure just lynching on inactives is a good idea. Especially given the inactive is likely cleared according to Smarg (I won't speculate sanities).

There's probably 2 mafia left and at least one indy, we can't just go around lynching people like that.
Agreed.

Even if we did, it certainly wouldn't be Seph. He's been site-wide inactive.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
We're also not currently lynching Sold or AA so pick again.
Why are you trusting everybody that claimed and only want to focus on those that haven't. Asdioh's claim is very unproven (though I guess the fact that he called Nix as a bulletproof is confirming, or they're scummates), BP and Jailer aren't necessarily town roles (though I guess Jailer is most likely town since I got roleblocked by a seemingly separate entity). I really hope unlynchable is town and not some indy, since our JoAT apparently can't shoot anymore.
Asdioh's claim is unproven, yes. However, his callouts have been legitimate thus far, so I'm willing to trust him on that. He's also been fairly helpful with discussion. BP is more of a town role then Mafia (which is pretty rare IMO). FTM, I'm willing to trust WL, but as I spat at before, it's difficult for me to fully trust him.

Unlynchable is most likely an indie role, but it's not like we could do anything about it since...well, you know...we can't lynch him. LOL

Gova's power is clearly proven, but like WL, I'm having difficulty trusting him (not to mention he hasn't been too contributing in terms of the game. He was starting good D1, but then it began to fall short).

That reminds me Gova. How come you didn't use Spell A and B?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
-_- I really wish you didn't waste that Vig shot on me asdioh, considered claiming yesterday but Ryker locked the threat.

I'm a BP >_> Can name claim too if you want.
uh k
thanks for telling me afterwards, knowing my ability was one-shot.

And if it wasn't blatantly obvious, why wouldn't the kid goddamn claim that he was BP 3 ****ing Days ago when we first decided he was our vig candidate. He knew he was going to be shot three days in a row by a town role (mafia wouldn't bother picking off his scummy arse) yet he let this happen just to distract said town role. If he was town he would have claimed knowing what we could have done with it.
Yeah that's definitely something. The only reason he'd try to take Soup's shot is because he thought Soup was an indy or something, and ehhh.

Anyway, the last two times I've seen a bulletproof claim, they were scum, and people will make fun of me if I once again let a BP live.

However, if we're not lynching Nix, who the hell else is there? Asianaussie, who is pretty much just an inactive, Sold, who's had some scummy things I guess but has been looking town lately, WashedLaundry, whose Jailer claim is iffy but I still believe, Zen, who is useless but is the un-cc'd sole VT (unless he is just smart scum that somehow guessed the game had 0 VTs), Rockin, who could be scum but probably not with Gordito because of D1 actions, Seph, who has an inno on him but hasn't done anything, Nabe, who I guess should be looked into, though I've had a town read on him, Kuz, who has a cop inno on him and looks townie enough, Mentos, who is unlynchable and almost certainly town (unless he's indy? unlikely) and Gova, who is that weird role.

(I won't speculate sanities).
But what if...?

The only thing leading me to believe that smarg was sane is the fact that we apparently have no Night cop, and the only other Coppy role was me, and it was one shot.

this game has been going on for over a month and we haven't lynched any scum :c

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
WIFOM: Seph's inactivity is why there was a no-kill last night :troll:.

Gova? Not my first choice. I do think that Nix needs to be explored more so than anyone. He's definitely the person (other than like Seph) that unsettles me the most at this point. After that, I'd look at Rockin. And then Gova or Nabe. So yeah, that's my order.

Am I going to have to do work again?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

My only concern is, if the numbers continue to dwindle, what good would he be? Who's to say that it's not an inactive townie?

I remember in Macman's game, nearly all the Mafias were inactive at one point and we were just attacking each other. Cello was making us stump one after another. It wasn't till modkills had to be placed and those two modkills were both scum (Pierre and Ryker hybriding with someone). Mentos was the last scum and was soon lynched (after stupid pressure and reasoning from Cello)

If we can find someone else to lynch, fine. If not, I rather a Seph lynch.

Because Swiss played his town game and he would not have replace out if scum, that's why. Give me a reason we should keep Nix alive besides his claim (and his claim really doesn't tell us his alignment, at that).
Because Nix is playing is town game by playing a Mafiascum sort of playstyle.

See how that works? It's useless reason, just like how mine is.

And I remind you AGAIN he was going to replace out in my game due to his labtop messed up.

I will admit that Nix needs to be a little bit more useful and try to contribute to the game.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The bloody knife she carries in her original appearance may be a hint at her past, how she became a ghost, or why she became an "evil spirit."
I know next to nothing about Touhou flavor

but scum would carry around a blood knife.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
-_- I had no reason to believe soup was town, and in my defense, thats the FIRST time anyone has ever taken me up on the offer to shoot me >_>

I also thought I would be notified if I was ever shot <_< ryker said no so I had no way of knowing if I was ever shot or not...kind of ruined my plan on keeping track.

I also had no way to know i was gonna be freaking TUNNELED so hard on being shot. I TRIED to get you to stop shooting me, but you were dead set on seeing me dead. You should of known better >_>
Okay maybe on the Soup shiz. Going into N3, I told Asdioh to shoot you. Going into N4, I told Asdioh to shoot you (and he actually shot you). You really didn't think to tell us something was up?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Can I ask what's the difference between Nix town game and Nix scum game?

Sounds more like SK to me, not mafia. Not that a mafia bulletproof wouldn't make tons of sense in this game. I kinda hate that we don't know what the dead mafian's fake claims were to compare, since they died before they could claim.

Kuz has a point.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Rockin did a quick-lynch and day ended earlier, then Ryker locked the thread while I was trying to convince you to tell asdioh to NOT shoot me -_-

.....I have a difference? >_> I usually play the same I think unless I get close to being lynched...then someone like Marshy would tell me what to say to prevent that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Rockin did a quick-lynch and day ended earlier, then Ryker locked the thread while I was trying to convince you to tell asdioh to NOT shoot me -_-

.....I have a difference? >_> I usually play the same I think unless I get close to being lynched...then someone like Marshy would tell me what to say to prevent that.
Uhg thats right I did forget about that. Freaking Rockin...

I was harping on you about being shot all of D4 though so you had ample opportunity to explain yourself then.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Can I ask what's the difference between Nix town game and Nix scum game?

Sounds more like SK to me, not mafia. Not that a mafia bulletproof wouldn't make tons of sense in this game. I kinda hate that we don't know what the dead mafian's fake claims were to compare, since they died before they could claim.

Kuz has a point.
I havn't personally played a Nix scum game with him, but I do faintly remember it in my tourny mafia game (but then, that was such a old game). Thing is, I just remember him to be more naive of the situation and takes it a bit more laid back sort of way. I don't really know how if Nix would still play like that, but I havn't seen anything scummy from him yet, except that he hasn't been contributing too much to the game

Nix, mind giving out a good detail of who you think is mafia and who you think is town to ya? No null reads, please (we should have enough info to not have any null reads at all)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I was harping on you about being shot all of D4 though so you had ample opportunity to explain yourself then.
This. We made it pretty clear you were the top target.

For the sake of wifom for scum, I added another "potential vig" target in there, but it was pretty much you the whole time. I forgot who the other one was... Sold I think?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
You've been following Kuz like a trained dog asdioh <_< had to convince him otherwise you he would say shoot me and you would.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kuz has me so well-trained that I decided to shoot Gova instead of you on N3. >_>

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Out of CONTROL.

Why was it that Gova didn't die again? I kinda don't want to sift through that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Someone roleblocked Asdioh iirc.

Someone that wasn't WL. Probably confirms we have a scum roleblocker as a town roleblocker wouldn't have roleblocked Asd and Sold

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Pretty sure I was roleblocked, like you were last Night. My vig target on N3 wasn't clear-cut.

[wifom] Though... my vig target on N4 was pretty obviously going to be Nix, which is maybe why they didn't bother roleblocking me... because he's town?[/wifom]

>_< do you really think we have a town bulletproof AND town unlynchable? ughhhhh

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
[wifom] Though... my vig target on N4 was pretty obviously going to be Nix, which is maybe why they didn't bother roleblocking me... because he's town?[/wifom]

>_< do you really think we have a town bulletproof AND town unlynchable? ughhhhh
Nah, Nix is indy, let's lynch him.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
@asdioh - I believe he also told you to think for yourself that time =P

@Rockin - Atleast im not using EM as a excuse anymore >_>

I still say mentos is Indy >_>

Top Bottom