• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
At that rate we're going with inactivity and my voteblock a switch will be difficult. Your claim might be the only thing that could save you. Please stop being hard-headed.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
die scum

die scum die scum die scum die scum die scum die scum

unvote vote: Mentos

you are not a town princess and i don't give a rats *** if you're anything else.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
And I guess I can respond to sold's summary from that post too, in the interest of not being far too lazy. Numbers added for the sake of ease of reference.

21 posts
1. John. Nothing to see here count: 12, and I felt generous on some of these.
2. Analyze flavor.
3. Not take stances.
4. Support the no lynch on D1.
5. Change his stance on OS(scum) as soon as OS was in the clear, simply because he didn't like what he called scumtells anymore.
6. Be willing to go with just whoever town wanted most to get lynched, including people he thinks are town.
7. Take easy lynches or no lynches at all.
8. Change his case to something entirely different as soon as he gets called out.
I probably missed some other stuff.

9. About the OS-Mentos exchange: This is the only place I originally found doubts in my own case. However, isn't it ODD that OS didn't vote Mentos with his case, when OS wasn't voting anybody at all? Not to mention, OS didn't follow up on Mentos after Mentos's original response. On the other side, Mentos was fine with OS's lynch only when it was a likely lynch.
1. Yep, normal Mentos.
2. I haven't analyzed flavor a single time. I know nothing of Touhou flavor, and therefore cannot possibly analyze it. The closest thing I've done to this is tell Asdioh not to think that Gova was cleared because his claim wouldn't make sense as mafia flavorwise.
3. What's with the commentary on how I play mafia?
4. Yuppers. Good thing too, the only scum we were close to lynching was OS, and had we lynched him we all woulda thought he was town when he became a stump. Me supporting NL's d1 is nothing new at all(*coughDGamesMafcough*)
5. Not really? I changed my read on OS because he started to play more along the lines of how he normally does. It went from "well, this is odd" to "huh, guess D1 was a fluke?"
6. Not really, the only person I think is town who I agreed to lynch if majority wanted is Rockin, on today only after he ended a day early as king, which would be something I'd probably change my read over were it not for meta.
7. Meh, opinion is an opinion
8. Didn't change my case though, I simply added to it as more appeared. How would I have considered OMGUS part of a case before you had started pushing back at me?

9. Yep, OS sure is a good player with the ability to leave connections for when he dies as scum. Yupp.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okie dokie, so scum hammered while I was still posting, me likey! Best part is, congratulations on the no lynch and see you all tomorrow :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
WL is scum now? You're still not claiming? I'm not even sure if he actually hammered you.

claaaaaaaim

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yupp, and since I was L-1 and Laundry voted me, that makes hammer. And random hammer while the person is still here and talking with 3 days left=extremely, extremely scummy.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
He didn't hammer you he was already voting you.

Hmmm I feel like this game would have an unlynchable in it. Knowing Ryker.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've never seen an unlynchable role before.

How does that make you a worse option than a No Lynch? We could test your claim that way!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't make it a worse option, it makes it literally the exact same option. If Laundry fake hammered I'mma be angry though, I was trying to hint to town and let it happen at the same time so we could have a full wagon on me for me to delve into XD

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, and I'll point out that there may be other pieces to my ability, but I'm not going to give scum any information they don't need to know :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It doesn't make it a worse option, it makes it literally the exact same option.
Except if we all vote No Lynch then we'll have no idea if your claim is true or not. If we lynch you, what will happen? "Mentos, town unlynchable whatever, has been revealed?"

Big difference there, and worth it. Vote yourself if you're telling the truth.

Not that this Day is ever coming to a close since our mod died.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think if you lynch an unlynchable it would just say a no lynch occurred, not reveal alignment. Though it would still prove his claim and I doubt a scum would be unlynchable.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm still not convinced he is what he says he is, especially if he won't vote himself after the supposed hammer.
Yupp, and since I was L-1 and Laundry voted me, that makes hammer. And random hammer while the person is still here and talking with 3 days left=extremely, extremely scummy.
I'm not positive it was L-1, nor am I sure if WL was already voting you or not.

Oh wells, afk work

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
gog kuz, you just can't stop getting ninja'd by zen

And yes, Mentos was at L-1, no, I did not hammer him. I was the guy who repushed the wagon on him.

Can we quicklynch Nix and vig Mentos tonight?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why would we do that laundry? We would get nothing from the wagon on Nix, and as I hinted above, there may very well be more to my role that you aren't considering when asking for that solution.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Mentos....your reminding me so much of J from FF7.....it pisses me off beyond belief >_> I'm gonna call it now, mentos is a indy >_>

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh nope, but town wants to test my claim and I have 0 fear of being lynched :D It's part of the reason I was content to lurk so much early game, didn't feel the need to be all that active till later since I had a confirmable claim anyway

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
If he doesn't die, add him to the vig list. I don't see any reason to believe an unlynchable is town, way too easy for scum to get abused trying to deal with it.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
You say nope <_< but i swear some of your posts are practically word for word with J's, at the very least the exact same cocky attitude, all because he knew he couldn't be lynched and controlled who won the game.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Mentos....your reminding me so much of J from FF7.....it pisses me off beyond belief >_> I'm gonna call it now, mentos is a indy >_>
Comes in RIGHT after the hammer and says this. wtfff

I swear to gog. I have been saying to vig Nix for the past 3 Days now and its not happened and hes hella scummy. Yeah mentos could be mafia but he's not a priority right now. Seriously, Nix keeps wiggling out of this every single time.

If Mentos is legit, vigging him before Nix would be absolute insanity.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
<_< Was actually gonna post that before he hammered but he ninja'd.....but regardless o_O how is that scummy?

Top Bottom