• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im comparing mentos to the attitude of J who was a indy SK in FF7 <_< the timing was just how it was, I've been playing Guild Wars all morning, came in after I ate lunch and I posted....I'm sorry I ate lunch at a bad time?

And didn't you say you'd stop trying to vig me by Day 4? -_- Im getting tired of being shot.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Im comparing mentos to the attitude of J who was a indy SK in FF7 <_< the timing was just how it was, I've been playing Guild Wars all morning, came in after I ate lunch and I posted....I'm sorry I ate lunch at a bad time?

And didn't you say you'd stop trying to vig me by Day 4? -_- Im getting tired of being shot.
When did I ever say anything close to that?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure it was you <_< Could of been OS, gimme a minute -_- have to go hunting for that post now.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ok, I'm responsible for the voteblock again. And I guess this means each of my spells has a 3 abilities making 9 in total. I picked Seph because he's inactive and so a good target, if by chance I voteblocked him again it woulnd't have made a difference since he's not here anyways.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man like this is going to sound really bad, but I really wish people would just die already.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yes, I have three spells named A, B, and C literally, and I've been using spell C the whole time and so far only three abilties seem to come from spell C which are the make fun of thing, the kingmaker thing, and the voteblock thing.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, I have three spells named A, B, and C literally, and I've been using spell C the whole time and so far only three abilties seem to come from spell C which are the make fun of thing, the kingmaker thing, and the voteblock thing.
lol Chibo had something like that in Dexter.

Anyway, I tried to vig Nix last Night, and as you see, it didn't work. Asking Ryker if I still have my shot.

Stop roleblocking me guys, at least kill me or something my god

Vote: Nix2100

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kind of bothers me that despite there being a semi-frequent no kill and a claimed jailer, WL still is still alive.

There has already been a town protective role dead, that being soup. You guys think he might be a scum jailer or even just a ballsy scum roleblocker?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Mafia jailer could be possible actually. Maybe WL jailed u last night to stop the kill but when he realized you got the kill back because of the roleblock he protected nix instead.

/speculation

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
And then you answered my question probably without even reading my post.

If Nix flips scum, look at WL?

Do we have a freaking Night Cop anywhere?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yup. And if he was protected, who would you guess did the protecting, and why?
Hell if I know. We only have one protective claimed so far and he wouldn't protect Nix if he was town. There could be another mafia protective role in addition to WL.

Nix should still die.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Laundry jailed me last night. Or there's just some random roleblocker out there.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
-_- I really wish you didn't waste that Vig shot on me asdioh, considered claiming yesterday but Ryker locked the threat.

I'm a BP >_> Can name claim too if you want.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well then scum likely tried to pick off mentos, asdioh's vig got wasted on a bullet proof and scum roleblocker blocked sold.

That sounds delicious.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
=S Someone remind me again why I'm getting voted? I don't think I have yet to see a solid case on me >_>

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And if it wasn't blatantly obvious, why wouldn't the kid goddamn claim that he was BP 3 ****ing Days ago when we first decided he was our vig candidate. He knew he was going to be shot three days in a row by a town role (mafia wouldn't bother picking off his scummy arse) yet he let this happen just to distract said town role. If he was town he would have claimed knowing what we could have done with it.

There is also another reason that I have backing me that I won't get into right now, but there's no way Nix is town aligned.

Rockin, you so scumy y?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
-_- I had no reason to believe soup was town, and in my defense, thats the FIRST time anyone has ever taken me up on the offer to shoot me >_>

I also thought I would be notified if I was ever shot <_< ryker said no so I had no way of knowing if I was ever shot or not...kind of ruined my plan on keeping track.

I also had no way to know i was gonna be freaking TUNNELED so hard on being shot. I TRIED to get you to stop shooting me, but you were dead set on seeing me dead. You should of known better >_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Kuz, you're so unhelpful, why?

BF isn't something one should claim so easily, especially if it's without reason. That's probably why Nix volenteered to be shot and was pretty cool with it. It makes sense to me, seeing as a regular player would be either terrified or being ballsy. Nix isn't the type that would act ballsy or didn't care

Don't do what Town didn't do in Ronike's game and not look at the obvious choice of action.

@Mod - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, update the alive/dead list

Top Bottom