• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im feeling loved >_> I also wished I was on a scum team with Rockin, I'd be having a lot more fun with that then I should if I was ^_^

I just have one question for Sold......

@Sold - Did you kill OS? >_>

Cause you know..I'd prefer not lynching the person that killed scum <_<

I also think thats 3 votes on Sold so far

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Don't know what convinced you in the course of three posts nahbay but I'm glad you're making the right choice.

Where Sold at with them votes?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
so Uh....no one has any idea whatsoever how Overswarm died. do they?

Also Kuz, would like for you to answer your question.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Since the person who killed him does not want to claim, I'm guessing he doesn't wanna bother having to explain why he shot the pro-town looking OS. Probs SK.

@Nabe: Okay.

@Rockin: What question was that?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
A SK thats only just NOW getting a kill? >_> It must of been getting some really crappy bad luck with its targets

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why?

We still don't know who killed J N1.

N2 was just a freak of nature, apparently, considering all these killing roles.

Don't know who killed OS N3.

I think if the person who killed OS was town, he would have claimed he had shot OS by now.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Do you have information to prove there is a SK? >_> we still have a couple inactive people, and we arent exactly demanding the person to come clean yet. A SK has to kill every night, so for it to take it 3 nights before it gets a kill off is highly unlikely >_>

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Did I say we did? You're getting kind of defensive about the subject despite it having very little relevance to who we are lynching toDay.

SKs dont have to kill every Night btw.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
You apparently have doubts on who killed J >_> and yea, we got off-topic, i just care if Sold is the one that killed OS or not. If he didn't I have no issues voting him, otherwise unless you can prove he is a SK I would prefer him staying around <_<

Since when do SK's not have to kill every night? Everytime I see a SK they HAVE to kill every night >_>

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Anyway, thoughts on OS' post about mentos? http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12631303&postcount=808
Does it have any significance?
It's really hard to judge what OS would do as scum to me. It's odd that he only FoS'd mentos and not voted mentos. I dunno.
this is all Zen has posted toDay, what the hell?
I sincerely hope his "sole VT" claim isn't trolling us >_<
Yeah I know right. Is the "sole VT" claim the only reason people think he's town btw?

Way to simplify things. You've admitted to skimming multiple times if I recall correctly. You've jumped in saying you haven't read more than half of what had happened, yet still have an opinion on a lynch. Your number of posts with no content far outweigh the ones with content. I don't want you lynched because you're worthless, but because there have been several times where you have appeared out of nowhere, admitted to skimming or flat out not reading, yet still seemed to know where to go. Coupled with your tunneling on Rockin a large part of the game results in me casting suspicion on you. This is OMGUS, and you chose me over other people who had called you out(prime example: Nabe) because I have been less active and am therefore a more likely success. When you can come back with something other than "well, he said a lot about stuff I legitimately did, but I don't think it's scummy so he must be scum" I'll start taking you seriously.
First and foremost, OMGUS is a terrible term. This isn't the first time I've expressed the fact that you don't look right. OMGUS would imply that it's spontaneous mentos-hate.

Second and secondmost, tunneling is a terrible term. I have actively made cases and thoughts on other players than Rockin. I have simply retained my opinion on Rockin over an extended period of time.

Third and thirdmost, point out the posts where I appear out of no where claiming I didn't read and in the same post somehow know where to go. I'll repeat that the only segment I haven't read is page 10-40 on 15ppp. It's not like I don't read things. I just don't read unimportant stuff.

Prove me wrong on these three points, please. I'll be writing up my own offense soon.
@Sold - Did you kill OS? >_>

Cause you know..I'd prefer not lynching the person that killed scum <_<
Wtf why is this your only question for me.

I'm not claiming because I'm better than this.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, Nix thinks I'm ANOTHER vig or something lmfao. Oh, but I'm not the SK either, lol. Back to writing.

Also Laundry, you're the worst person ever.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yeah, Nix thinks I'm ANOTHER vig or something lmfao. Oh, but I'm not the SK either, lol. Back to writing.

Also Laundry, you're the worst person ever.

I thought I've made this incredibly clear that I haven't been reading this game. I have no bloody clue what the **** I'm doing. If y'all want to lynch me, you'd be doing me a favor.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Rockin didnt mention SK, he's just wondering how he died, Kuz is the first one that said SK >_> and who the heck is Stew? o_O

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Got a better explanation on how OS died then Sold? =P
Why does it matter?

I thought I've made this incredibly clear that I haven't been reading this game. I have no bloody clue what the **** I'm doing. If y'all want to lynch me, you'd be doing me a favor.
Wait really? I thought you were reading and knew what you were doing :(

you're still town, anyway. Unlike Sold :p

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

You know OS' killer is not scum. Or at least, not directly scum. Any more deliberation is not going to take us anywhere. Stop discussing who killed OS, the offer for the killer to claim is still on the table for whomever killed him.

Soldier2=Stew

And no, I haven't read anything prior to my hammer on D2. I've barely been keeping up at the moment as it is.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I may have misread Solds post, but I read it as him doubting that there is another Vig <_< that or it was him laughing at me thinking he killed OS.

-_- and people keep asking me questions so I answer >_> I just wanted to make sure that Sold didn't do it, not my fault people keep on making me go off-topic.

Sold is at 3 - 4 votes now, and it takes 7 to lynch if I counted right.

Vote: Sold

Make that 4 - 5 votes.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It's completely your fault for spewing that WIFOM. You certainly have the capability of recognizing it as non-beneficial discussion for town and leave it alone.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im not even sure how its WIFOM >_> Stop asking questions if you dont want me to answer it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
And that's why you're the worst person ever. At least you admit I guess.
Wait really? I thought you were reading and knew what you were doing :(

you're still town, anyway. Unlike Sold :p
I swear you and Kuz are the most frustrating clears I've had in a game before.

Laundry, he just said that "My only question for S2: did you kill OS?" Or something like that.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry, he just said that "My only question for S2: did you kill OS?" Or something like that.
Hm

Stew, why the refusal to claim? It's not helping your case and if you're protective or something, I'd rather you claim and at least let town sit down and find a better lynch.

If it's because you feel claiming to save yourself is beneath you, I don't fault you for that but it's not going to stop me from lynching you.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
No, but I'm going to convince you guys that I'm town and Mentos is scum, and then I won't need my claim. Clams are also stupid as hell.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hey guys, let's forget Stew's inactive *** and just go for the real scum:

And yes, where D1 I was unwilling to vote him just to get a lynch, I'm now more willing to.
mentos said:
Sold is, as far as I'm concerned, still a good lynch. Woulda preferred him yesterday and he's probably my personal #1 lynch choice right now. He has been as, if not more, inactive than me, and has made it blatantly obvious several times that he's been skimming and at times even making decisions while openly stating to have not read everything before making them. Needs to go IMO.
mentos said:
Speaking of Rockin, I still think he's town. His move yesterday didn't really help my read, and I'd probably vote him if town wanted to go that way now,
mentos said:
Don't feel like going into specific influence because it's unimportant.
mentosthey both need to die or scum will just keep them for lylo so that we've got two complete unknowns remaining.[/quote said:
>Scum will keep Swiss/Seph to Lylo
>Because they're unknowns
>Swiss is like 95% confirmed town

mentos said:
Yup, I'm always open to just about any lynch at this point in a game with no clears :D

mentos said:
I play my hand very carefully early game. Coupled with the fact that I'm ALWAYS not that active until late game, and I haven't been in a mafia game for quite a while leading up to this and am still getting used to actually being on SWF again is a perfect storm for me not posting much at all.
Yep, no one is clear and hence every avenue IS open. You offer me one person who's cleared with good reasoning to believe they are in fact cleared, then I'll close off an avenue. Till then everyone is open game.
Yeh, I don't see any reason town would say anything like these.

unvote vote: Mentos

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Damn I haven't even finished my stuff yet and you're already there, brother.

Let's ride :cool:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
uhguhgughughgugh goddamit laundry splitting the wagons in half

TBQH I think we are in a good enough position where we can lynch one of them toDay and the other toMorrow (yes I want them both dead along with Nix). I'll give either one of them my spiritual vote so we can lynch before the deadline, but I still would rather go Sold first.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We can always hit Sold tomorrow, I can't let Mentos rest. That's just from today alone, I don't even know what kind of scummy **** he's been busting all up in this thread.

'Sides, Sold's reactions today don't seem that scummy to me. I dunno if it's the way I'm reading them or the fact that I have't been around for a majority of the game but Stew's reactions just seem townish to me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Why?

We still don't know who killed J N1.

N2 was just a freak of nature, apparently, considering all these killing roles.

Don't know who killed OS N3.

I think if the person who killed OS was town, he would have claimed he had shot OS by now.
Wasn't it Mafia that killed J N1 and Soup killed Gordito?
Thats just a guess...

Do you have information that confirms this?
Are you really gonna say this...?

Of course Mafia killed J. If it was a vig or w/e, they would've came clean by now (just like how soup spoke about killing Gord). My god man...

and my question is that where do I stand currently. You spoke of wanting to do a reread of me after my decision, but all I keep hearing is 'you 'undecided' about my alignment. What's up man?

Did I say we did? You're getting kind of defensive about the subject despite it having very little relevance to who we are lynching toDay.

SKs dont have to kill every Night btw.
No, SKs HAVE to kill every night. There's no exceptions.

You know OS' killer is not scum. Or at least, not directly scum. Any more deliberation is not going to take us anywhere. Stop discussing who killed OS, the offer for the killer to claim is still on the table for whomever killed him.
I'll keep on discussion whatever I feel I should discuss, because right now, I find it odd that OS died despite there being no word of an vig and that Soupa is lynched.

It's not WIFOM. I'm merely asking what the heck happened. Stop using that word if you're not gonna use it right.

Top Bottom