• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Normal Mafia [Game Over, Town and Independent Win]

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I targeted you N1, I wasn't sure on your alignment but felt you would be a potential target and it would help to keep you alive. N2 I protected Macman because, quite simply, he was clear and I wanted to make sure he was still alive, especially knowing some people had some level of suspicion on me he was bound to be more useful.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Unvote: Omis, Vote: mentos

If it's not over, you're definitely the play. Always kill the claimed doctor. That way we can at least assure that mafia won't have us play with WIFOM in lylo. If you're Town, then it's frozen. Town has this bagged.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
No, it's frozen, kevin, or mentos. But there's no mafia left. When Omis flips scum, then we're looking for an independent. It'd probably be Kevin.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Ya'll see Florida get up and blast Omis right in the face! And he falls... and falls... and falls.... and crashes like mountain into the sea. He was Shaq, mafia roleblocker. And you all look around and figure he was the last mafia guy and it's game over. And it is! Town wins. And Hando who was a warlock.

So yeah, a lot of you had weirdass roles, and even knowing what they were I had no idea what some of you were trying to do.

The roles:

Macman/Stingers: You are Chronopedaius and you have a pair of timesocks. You know, timesocks. If you put them on and run really fast and then slide, you could slide so fast you would slide straight into the future. Once per game, you may PM me that you want to put on your timesocks. If you put them on during the day, the dayphase will end and go straight to night without a lynch. If you put them on during the night, you will skip that night phase and go straight to day without any other night actions happening. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You can not perform your action during the day after the number of votes required for a lynch on someone has been reached. You are town

Junglefever: You are a strawberry vanilla townie. You are completely powerless... well, unless knowledge is power! You know that you are the only player with a completely powerless role. So much for Totally Normal Mafia!

Chaco: You have amnesia. Sorry, bro. You’re quite positive that you are a power role, but you just can’t seem to remember what you do. But you do have a night action. Each night, send me the night of the player you would like to perform your action on. You do not have to perform this action each night, and you are allowed to perform it on yourself. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Frozenflame/Yaya: You are the Replace-o-Matic 500. Five hundred times during the game... wait, no, that’s not right... once during the game you may send me a PM with a player that you want replaced out of the game. They will be replaced with the next replacement on the list or I will find someone to take their spot. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Marshy: You are House. You can save any patient from anything, but your overbearing nature means you also roleblock anyone you protect. Each night you may choose one person to both roleblock and protect from nightkills. You are town aligned and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Mentosman: You are a Mega Man, willing to sacrifice your life for the greater good. Each night, you may protect another player from harm; if you do so, however, and that player is targeted for a nightkill, you will be targeted in their place. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Florida: You are Frank Castle, The Punisher! Anyways, you have a gun, but you only have one bullet left because before this all happened you were out killing bad guys. Once during the game, you may shoot someone. If you shoot during the night, you will do it in secret; if you shoot during the day, you must post in bold shoot with my last bullet: (target goes here). You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

KevinM: You are an attention whore. Sorry, somebody had to say it. But there is something empowering about being in the spotlight! Each day, you must be quoted or directly addressed by a certain number of players (specifically, half of the current cast rounded down to the nearest whole number). On any day that you fail to complete this restriction, you will turn up guilty to investigations that night. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Rockin: You are Norm L. Normington, vanilla townie. You have absolutely no powers in this game, I swear. You just got caught up in the crowd. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

(Sent at the start of Night 1:) Hey, buddy... remember when I told you that you were just a vanilla townie? Well, sorry, I was wrong. You are actually the mafia godfather, you just got lost in the crowd. Luckily, your mafia partner Shaq (played by xxx), the mafia roleblocker with huge hands, found you and reminded you that you had a night meeting to attend! You are immune to investigations and they will produce the town-aligned result. You are mafia aligned and win when the mafia reaches a majority or it is impossible to stop that from happening.

Each night, you and your mafia partner can choose one player to kill, and you may also choose which of you performs the action.

Omis/Smashman: You are Shaq, the mafia roleblocker, and you have huge hands. Each night, you can stand point in front of someone and put your hands up – there is no way anything is getting past those hands. You are in the mafia with xxx, your mafia godfather, but he got lost in the crowd and currently thinks he is just a vanilla townie. You will be reunited with him at the beginning of Night 1 – until then, you are not allowed to communicate. You are mafia aligned and win when the mafia reaches a majority or it is impossible to stop that from happening.

Each night, you and your mafia partner can choose one player to kill, and you may also choose which of you performs the action.

Handorin: You are a the wife in an animated sitcom and therefore you have a gambling problem in an attempt to make your character interesting. Each night you may guess whom you think will be lynched that day. If you guess correctly twice during the game, you win. You are allowed to guess yourself and you are allowed to guess No Lynch.

Also, respond to this PM before the game starts with your guess for Day 1!

You are independently aligned and win when you predict the next day’s lynch twice.

So there's that. Nights weren't that interesting except on night 2 Marshy successfully docsaved KevinM. Also, since stingers was replaced by a role he is counted among the winning players or whatever. Hando picked No Lynch day 1, Rockin day 2 and 3. And Yaya really did repalce Stingers and Night 3 didn't happen because Macman used his role.

Night 1:

Mentos targets Marshy
Rockin targets Jungle for the kill
Chaco targets Macman
Smashman targets Marshy

Night 2:

Mentos targets Macman
Rockin targets Kevin for the kill
Marshy targets Kevin for doc savin'
Smashman targets Macman

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol, that was an odd set up, and rather anti-climactic.

I played horrible. Whoo!

Florida

イーグランツ
sure it is. i've never seen such weird roles haha.

especially the replace-bot. that one's just dumb imo.

was fun though!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
stingers/macman i thought you were bomb the entire time and just did a horrible job

I have -s***- on the bottom of my shoes
shoes being close to boot and not making it obvious. man i think too hard. it ended up being good though since i completely 100% trusted you until after florida's kill when i got as confused as i ever was in a mafia game

and awesome setup one of the best

Handorin

Smash Hero
Thanks.

I like my new title.

Considering I just won the past two games as an Indy.

Florida

イーグランツ
Handorin that new title is ****. Keep it.

And@Tom
Because it basically just screws over stingers, who got in line first and whatnot to play. took the fun away from him. Although I admit that he wasn't any help to the town and, in this case, kind of ruined the fun for the rest, but...

whatevs.
Now new mafia start so I can play :3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh word
cool,

marshy did a good job this game, I caught on to your trick btw. hando def like helped us out mad hard.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh sweet, we won. GG's 'n such.

Did not see hando as a warlock coming at all, lol. Good job. But doesn't a warlock usually have to guess correctly 3 times to win?

Get ready for Bad Idea Mafia everyone! XP

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
set up was pretty fun, and really good. May have favored town a little too much though.
edit: actually it depends more on who Hando decided to fake on. If he played towards lynching a townie, it would have been a whole lot more even
edit2: **** why are my reads always so wrong, kevinM def called it on omis/smashman

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol Mac my reads are bad to, I semi figured Rockin was scum. Otherwise I thought Mentos was, lol.

/Pre-in for TME+EE Game

Lol the laws of Pre-In are not accepted here.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
GG all:) So, in case anyone wondered, my plan with chaco for n2 if he hadn't gotten lynched, I thought he was either protective or had a role where if he was on someone who died that night he would gain their role, so I asked him to be on me since, if he was protective, we would be able to be on each other each night to become pseudo invincible, and if he was the second type I figured it would be a good role for him to pick up. Obviously I was wrong, but ya knowXD

Also, gotta love Hando being warlock and not only managing to get his target lynched, but also faking on the mafiaXD

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tom explained to me what you meant after I was killed. And linked me to the EM roles. I just flat out played horrid in this, and in Tom's Disney. I joined to many games to quick. Oh well, I'm learning a lot faster now. GG.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
figured you did macman. i saw your "doc test" posts and when i didn't die that reinforced my town read on you. also when i asked you "do you want to be lynched?" that was me trying to find out whether or not you needed to be lynched to activate your bomb. i took "i don't kNOw" as "no"

mentos i was considering claiming doc at the end there and suggesting an invincible alliance but i was too paranoid

town played good overall i think. frozen, kevin, macman, and mentos came off as very town and that made things easier d3. florida shot at the perfect time

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
GG all:) So, in case anyone wondered, my plan with chaco for n2 if he hadn't gotten lynched, I thought he was either protective or had a role where if he was on someone who died that night he would gain their role, so I asked him to be on me since, if he was protective, we would be able to be on each other each night to become pseudo invincible, and if he was the second type I figured it would be a good role for him to pick up. Obviously I was wrong, but ya knowXD

Also, gotta love Hando being warlock and not only managing to get his target lynched, but also faking on the mafiaXD
I thought there was an SK and that you were either the SK/Mafia and had tried to kill me that first night, but because I wasn't dead you concluded that Chaco was a protective role and you just wanted him to use your power on you so that he wouldn't be in the way again.

Handorin

Smash Hero
figured you did macman. i saw your "doc test" posts and when i didn't die that reinforced my town read on you. also when i asked you "do you want to be lynched?" that was me trying to find out whether or not you needed to be lynched to activate your bomb. i took "i don't kNOw" as "no"

mentos i was considering claiming doc at the end there and suggesting an invincible alliance but i was too paranoid

town played good overall i think, but Hando pretty much won the game for us. frozen, kevin, macman, and mentos came off as very town and that made things easier d3. florida shot at the perfect time

Fixed.

Yay ego.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
my only time im vanilla townie. only time.

i get nkilled first night.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh hey games over

gj town

sorry for being a jerk, my role was absolutely useless so i just wanted to get you guys to lynch me so I could prove myself with my role. not the best plan, but it was all i could think of.

Top Bottom