• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Normal Mafia [Game Over, Town and Independent Win]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol i'm actually playing aim mafia right now. though i just died. i was watcher.

aim mafia is a lot more fast paced then forum mafia @.@

in retrospect i could've just waited until cop/doctor died and then used my role to skip a night...but skipping nights never really amounts to anything, it's basically like you're just extending the day lol. skipping during the day is the only really good use for that role which is why i wanted to prove myself with it. :x

but i didn't want to use it prematurely because then y'know people would just be like "uhh why is day randomly over ****" so yeah. i could've just used it at the start of day 1 so mafia would've been completely blind with their kill that night but that's just not a very good strat and you all would've been like "uhhh...why did you do that" and I would've tried to explain and it wouldn't of worked well :x

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Then we would have had a day 1 on day 2 with mafia being able to start with a kill on a potential power role.

That would have been good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
town power roles go in similarly blind

it would've come down to a pure random decision, who knows what could've happened. at least we got discussion with how I did things =)

Top Bottom