• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Normal Mafia [Game Over, Town and Independent Win]

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Hey everybody. So I couldn’t come up with anything creative for my theme or any interesting roles so I decided to just host a totally normal mafia game so I can stop hogging the front of the queue.

^______________________________________________^

I copied and pasted the rules straight from the last mafia game and edited them only very slightly.

This game is moderated by me tmw_redcell and co-modded by Tom. Please direct all compliments to tmw_redcell and complaints to Tom.

The following links may help new players become acquainted with the game:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Rules:

Fundamental:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread.
3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting.
3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.

Voting and Lynching:
5. All votes must be bolded (Vote: Tom)
6. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. (Unvote Vote: M3D)
7. A lynch will occur when a majority has been reached. Day will end with a lynch.
8. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
9. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twilight,' where all alive players apart from the player who has been lynched are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I post a death scene.
10. Once you are dead, you are allowed to make one final "bah go town/scum!" post, but nothing of substance.

Activity and Deadline:
11. This game will enforce a strict deadline of 2 weeks per day phase but with up to 72 hours of possible extension and 72 hours per night phase with no extension. You have been warned.
12. If deadline hits without a lynch, the person with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person who reached the number first will be lynched.
13. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 2 prods will result in your replacement or modkill.
14. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than 72 hours, please PM me or post in thread.

Signups:
1. Mentosman
4. Marshy
5. Frozenflame (replaced Yaya)
6. Omis (replaced smashman90)
7. Macman (replaced stingers135)
9. KevinM
10. Florida (formerly egruntz)

Dead:
11. junglefever, strawberry vanilla townie, killed Night 1.
3. Chaco, anterograde amnesiac, killed Lynched Day 2.
2. Rockin, mafia godfather,, lynched day 3.
8. Handorin, gambler, won and exited the game day 3.

Replacements:
1. Omis (replaced Smashman)
2. Macman (replaced stingers)
3. Nicholas
4. Frozenflame(replaced Yaya)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm in.

I just hope you mod more actively than you play. ;) >_>

also, just a big heads up that I'm going to Genesis. So I will be pretty much gone for four days.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The game is now full:

Signups:
1. Mentosman
2. Rockin
3. Chaco
4. Marshy
5. Yaya
6. smashman90
7. stingers135
8. Handorin
9. KevinM
10. egruntz
11. junglefever
If you would still like to play, please sign up to be a replacement. Role PMs will go out shortly and Day 1 will begin.

Florida

イーグランツ
@yaya Yep. Hit me up on AIM to talk about it though. I'm excited for Mafia. xD

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Everyone be sure to confirm you've received your role PM in this thread. Probably shoulda said that in the PMs but yeah.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I got my role, it fits mah soul, my rhymes make that crowd go cold (CUZ' THEY SUCK)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gots my role pm:) now off to work for who knows how long. Also just an advance heads up, I'm goin outta town next thursday, comin back sunday, so I'll only briefly be able to check up during that time.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
This thread wasn't here when I went to sleep, and when I wake up, the game is full. :/

Oh well, maybe next game.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
You're just a buncha dudes in a town or something! You seem like an okay bunch but just can't get along with each other, because some jerks who act nice are gonna act like jerks and kill the nice guys or whatever normally happens in these situations.

Feels like it's gonna be a long day--might even take until Midnight EST of the 14th of July.

Game on. It takes 6 votes out of 11 to lynch.

Florida

イーグランツ
You fell for my trap!

Vote: Yaya

Now everyone shall vote for you! Muahaha!

Yaya

Smash Champion
Rockin and Jungle are having an affair, affair's normally end in divorce, divorces involves lawyers, lawyer is a mafia role.

Rockin and Jungle are also scum.

C=

Top Bottom