• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
I can bring a set up no problem. and my VCR too to record videos at this
speaking of recorded videos...lol jk

anyways...im pretty sure ill be able to make this...long as i can get a ride from philly and stuff ill be good

long as i can get a ride there you can count me for a wii/copy and i finally put myself through the dreaded 15 min melee...good bye 15 minutes of my life ill never get bak so my memory cards good lol...gg me

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
speaking of recorded videos...lol jk

anyways...im pretty sure ill be able to make this...long as i can get a ride from philly and stuff ill be good

long as i can get a ride there you can count me for a wii/copy and i finally put myself through the dreaded 15 min melee...good bye 15 minutes of my life ill never get bak so my memory cards good lol...gg me
be my 2v2 partner roykid

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
be my 2v2 partner roykid
i just died a lil on the inside...just a lil lol
sry...but im not a complete doubles *****...jeez

and roykid im puttin u underconfirmed. i know someone will give u a ride lol
so am i...almost confirmed or undercover confirmed...or space plz :)

P.S. u know i <3 ur falco and stuff...no pain meant

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i just died a lil on the inside...just a lil lol
sry...but im not a complete doubles *****...jeez

so am i...almost confirmed or undercover confirmed...or space plz :)

P.S. u know i <3 ur falco and stuff...no pain meant
whatttt???

GOTM

Smash Champion
im like the dude that slept with that virgin girl in high school that everyone thought was like completely prude, and then turned her into a complete slutt.

haha, roykid...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
new information:

if you bring a full setup (tv + system + copy) you get in for free!

for those who can't bring a full setup, we still encourage you to bring everything you can, whether it be just a system, game, or game and system, or just tv lol

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
what do your posts mean
couldn't have said it better...lol

totally unrelated though

i'm kinda mad cuz idk if my tv's just bad or wat not...but i've had it for a couple years and stuff so don't know if that's just the problem, anyways, screen is like mad bright and stuff...and no matter what i do to the display settings and such i can never seem to make it look right...

only reason im saying this is cuz i could prolly bring a complete setup if i can fix this stupid tv issue...really annoying when the only stage that doesnt blind ur eyes is like fd

any help would be cool if thats even possible unless my tv just sucks at life...

*edit* main reason i kinda asked was cuz i actually read that whole crazy article chibo wrote on tv's and **** in another thread...made no sense to me...but seemed like u might know a thing or two...who knows?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
couldn't have said it better...lol

totally unrelated though

i'm kinda mad cuz idk if my tv's just bad or wat not...but i've had it for a couple years and stuff so don't know if that's just the problem, anyways, screen is like mad bright and stuff...and no matter what i do to the display settings and such i can never seem to make it look right...

only reason im saying this is cuz i could prolly bring a complete setup if i can fix this stupid tv issue...really annoying when the only stage that doesnt blind ur eyes is like fd

any help would be cool if thats even possible unless my tv just sucks at life...

*edit* main reason i kinda asked was cuz i actually read that whole crazy article chibo wrote on tv's and **** in another thread...made no sense to me...but seemed like u might know a thing or two...who knows?
haha crazy articles FTW. unfortunately without a description more than "stupid tv issue," lol i cant do anything. if you can get it working though it would be great. and its assumed that only TVs we can use can be accepted in the free entrance fee deal lol. so is just the colors and setting really bright on it and what not? is it only while playing cube? or also watchin cable?

GOTM

Smash Champion
i would add that it only pays off once, meaning you cant bring two setups and get 10 bucks back. i dont want someone showing up with like 8 setups and taking the pot home with them

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i would add that it only pays off once, meaning you cant bring two setups and get 10 bucks back. i dont want someone showing up with like 8 setups and taking the pot home with them
o crap i forgot to put that. il edit it now

EDIT: NEW VIDEOS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just to let everyone know, there are now youtube versions of all matches that were put up earlier, for those of you discontent with blip (but its so much easier to upload to!!!)
the only one missing is vanz and eggm's first fight. its still processing on youtube (for over an hour now) and wont give me a link till its done.

it took me about 20 minutes to get all the videos on blip (including upload transfer times). it took me about 5 hours for youtube...

EDIT: just after im done this post eggm and vans first match finished processing... thanks youtube. anyway, i reupdated the post with the link

GOTM

Smash Champion
hmmmm, i'm on the confirmed list but i haven't confirmed yett..... O_o ha lol.
we're crew battling you guys ToS?
lawl. i think its cuz somewhere in your crew thread dark peach said he was coming with like a few other guys, and he mentioned you.

pretty sure thats why chibo put you there :)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yo i am looking for a team mate for the next tourney. i main peach and marth is a back up. and i think i can bring 2 tvs to the tourney and i think tensai can bring a cube

GOTM

Smash Champion
ok, good i've beeen waiting for a crew battle lol.
in singles can random stages be banned? sorry if it's been asked already or i just didn't see it in the rules.
i think we might go for the one rule where its only FD, PS, and DL, and you cant ban anything.

ive seen this used and it seems to work well. always random as well, but only those 3 will be on. this aint 100% just one good idea i had in mind

GOTM

Smash Champion
so are you saying no counter picks? and those will be the only random stages on?
not necessarily. ive just seen this used in a crew battle i watched online a while ago and it seemed to work well. we dont have to do it this way. we'll all agree on something

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, didnt even know about these tournies, thanks for telling me eggm, me and my peoples will probably try to attend the next one, sounds fun.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh wow, didnt even know about these tournies, thanks for telling me eggm, me and my peoples will probably try to attend the next one, sounds fun.
ok i got u under maybe. want me to add anyone u might be coming with to the list?

Beat

Smash Ace
I think Toushi is celebrating the anticipation of battle.

He gets to challenge someone to fisticuffs...

Top Bottom