• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whenever watching vids on blip tv, if they are slow, there is an option to stream the original file, choose the appropriate option of the drop down box below the video, play in alterate format, which in this case is wmv. it takes longer to load, but is the best quality possible. for simplicity though, iv also been uploading to youtube whenever i get the chance.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
Um, probably teaming with Roykid maybe?
if u make me cool sigs and things :laugh:

or ill just team with u anyways...and u can still make me cool sigs and things :laugh:

chocobo is too awesome. and i have a surprise teammate its gonna be ****.
toushi's surprise teammate...is toushi...because he loves himself so much...and yes...it prolly will be **** on one side or the other :laugh:

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
if u make me cool sigs and things :laugh:

or ill just team with u anyways...and u can still make me cool sigs and things :laugh:

toushi's surprise teammate...is toushi...because he loves himself so much...and yes...it prolly will be **** on one side or the other :laugh:
roykid i <3 you

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Put me down as a maybe for now, I'd love to actually compete this time >__>

Pin Clock's my name, smashing's my game.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Tunes vs IE?

Shakugan no Shana is amazing too bad her name is Shana not Shakugan LOL jk <3
lawl....

oh yea, next time ASH brings up fruits baskets...please dont spark the fire even more, just say something like "yea it was good" and let it rest....cause she will go on FOREVER about the dam show, lol.

Beat

Smash Ace
I'm rereading the posts here and in the ToS crew thread, and I've come up with a way to summarize ToS.

20% Important posts by GOTM and Chibo.

20% Trashtalk

10% Spam

50% "lol i love roykid"/"lol chocobo is so cool"

You guys are my favorite crew ever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that was not funny
I found it quite amusing

I'm rereading the posts here and in the ToS crew thread, and I've come up with a way to summarize ToS.

20% Trashtalk

10% Spam

i never thouht of it before, but that is the exact formula for a choco-thread

GOTM

Smash Champion
i wanna friendly everyone at this tournament.

and tec0, i wanna friendly you, lol. i always play u in pools but i never get to sit there and get some practice wit you. you play fast which is how i play and i wanna get faster ;)

RoyKid

Smash Cadet

20% Trashtalk

10% Spam

I don't mind a 50% fan club crew. tos ftw

I think we need a Christmas break smashfest. Somebody host it.

Post 777 LUCKY ME!
qft

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Count me in, and also, my friend Niwatori. Float Connection is coming for ya!!

WoP = Peach + Samus FTW. AKA War of Projectiles.

Yeah....we're coming, lol.

Edit: I've got me Wii, and my Smash doesn't freeze anymore, so that's a setup. ^_^

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
Count me in, and also, my friend Niwatori. Float Connection is coming for ya!!

WoP = Peach + Samus FTW. AKA War of Projectiles.

Yeah....we're coming, lol.

Edit: I've got me Wii, and my Smash doesn't freeze anymore, so that's a setup. ^_^
u mean team cc dsmash? lol

still hate samus for the day i got a tipper cc'd and was dsmashed to my death...boo that

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
true...but I should have one thing I hate about samus for the 50 things they hate about marth :urg:

anti-samus hate vid below:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AHr8Xh63BGQ

only vid ull see where every tipper hit doesn't kill (especially since it's yoshi's) and a super wd suicide to finish
hahaha such a great match. i am confident that was the worst match iv played in the past 3 months. lol at only one tipper killing me on yoshi story and all other deaths were SDs. random super wave dash suicide ending ftw. everyone should watch this vid and judge my skill on it, so your in for a surprise at the next tourney lol

Top Bottom