• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMFAO sure man no problem ;)

Shakugan - peach ditto mm for 1 dollar?

Slikvik, Velocity? cheap dollar mm?

anyone else wanna play a game for a whole dollar or maybe a bit more?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
teczero- i did play you once but only in doubles at zenith. when you teamed with vanz me and my brother snakeee played you. i lost to your fox when everyone was dead except for you and i with one stock each :/ lol. i have seen you play in singles though and i can tlel you are better than me.

shakugan- ok sure, 1 dollar it is. lol

anyone that wants to money much tell me because i'll play anyone. i'll only play from 1-2 dollars though lol. soo anyone? lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok, I will be accepting any and all MMs to this....especially since everyone just ignored my post about my Peach being beast. You'll have to see for yourselves then... Let it be known!!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok, i'm gonna make a list of MMs.

teczero-$2
shakugan-$1

i'm only making this because i want to make sure these matches happen lol.
i'll update itwhen other people want to MM me.
anyone else want to play me? 1-2 dollars only.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
shadow - oh.... LMAO forget doubles i don't count them.

Snake - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

meeeeee

idc whatever you want ill probably go 5 as the highest though >_>

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
i have too play teczero, shawdow, snakeee, dark pch, n some one else i dont know who
Shakugan
to teczero lucky star= random anime wit no plot but very funny

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I have to play everyone on Shakugan's list especially this nub who calls himself Teczero.

Who ends their name with a number what a nub >_>.

BTW Lucky star is AMAZING !?!?!?!?!

Cuz its random and it kills my intestines for being so friggin funny.

Snakeee

Smash Master
im down 4 a good peach fight just make it a dollar
Shakugan
Sure, I'll do any from 1 to like 5 bucks lol.

shadow - oh.... LMAO forget doubles i don't count them.

Snake - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

meeeeee

idc whatever you want ill probably go 5 as the highest though >_>
Sigh, of course the broken players are the first to accept lol. Like I said, I'll play whatever up to 5.
You're kinda like my sensei on smashboards though, so it wouldnt feel right to MM you lol. Maybe a dollar or two? heh

EDIT: Yeah alright Vanz.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sigh, of course the broken players are the first to accept lol. Like I said, I'll play whatever up to 5.
You're kinda like my sensei on smashboards though, so it wouldnt feel right to MM you lol. Maybe a dollar or two? heh

EDIT: Yeah alright Vanz.
LOL I feel mad special cuz you said that LMAO.

Idc i just start mm cuz i like never ever ever ever do it. And chinesah told me i should try it LOL.

1 or 2 is fine with me and thanks for compliments >_> im like an attention hoooo lmao.

Shakugan and snake are so awesome >_>

Snakeee

Smash Master
LOL I feel mad special cuz you said that LMAO.

Idc i just start mm cuz i like never ever ever ever do it. And chinesah told me i should try it LOL.

1 or 2 is fine with me and thanks for compliments >_> im like an attention hoooo lmao.

Shakugan and snake are so awesome >_>
Haha np well you always give me advice in other peoples Q&A threads cuz theyre never there >_>
And, I'll check that anime out.

Hey, this really weird thing just happened when I was playing friendlies today with Shadow. He backthrew me with Jiggs at low percent, I did NOT tech on the ground, and somehow I ended up instantly kinda moonwalking when I hit the ground (I was Peach). Anyone ever encounter something like this o_O

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
His sig is from the anime Shakugan no Shana.

Its a pretty good anime I liked it. The first episode is surprising to say the least.

Its funny I would recommend you give it a try.
Shakugan no Shana is one of the best animes i have ever seen i will tell anyone nad everyone to watch this anime it is so great check it out
Shakugan

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
i have its not what i was hoping for but i still like it. ive been watching blood+ n that anime is great
Shakugan
I agree, even though season 2 isnt what alot of people expected so far, I think its still pretty good. i know a few people actually, who completly hate season 2 of shana, just because the focus has changed to heavy romance, im ok with it. and yes, Blood+ was very good, I watched the entire series 3 times over a while ago, gotta love Saya. you should see my custom arcade stick i use for marvel, I have Saya on there.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
awesome so would you recommend blood+ to me?

I was thinking of watching it.

Im watching Monster well... sorta...

Would you recommend Shakugan no Shana 2 to me?
i will recommend blood+ n Shakugan no shana 2 n tokko n gilgamesh these animes r good check them out just come to me about n i will tell u if the anime is good or not
Shakugan

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well....

I actually prefer watching a romance/comedy and school setting.

I tend to find those the most enjoyable and funny IMO.

Which is probably why i like Love Hina so much >_>

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I agree, even though season 2 isnt what alot of people expected so far, I think its still pretty good. i know a few people actually, who completly hate season 2 of shana, just because the focus has changed to heavy romance, im ok with it. and yes, Blood+ was very good, I watched the entire series 3 times over a while ago, gotta love Saya. you should see my custom arcade stick i use for marvel, I have Saya on there.
ken ur like my best friend every time u post u say something nice to me n saya is great
Shakugan

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
well....

I actually prefer watching a romance/comedy and school setting.

I tend to find those the most enjoyable and funny IMO.

Which is probably why i like Love Hina so much >_>
Same here Romance over action 4 me which is y i love kasimasi so much. but i also love animes wit crazy plots like evangelion which is the number1 anime of all time
Shakugan

Top Bottom