• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
well....

I actually prefer watching a romance/comedy and school setting.

I tend to find those the most enjoyable and funny IMO.

Which is probably why i like Love Hina so much >_>
wow, love hina, that brings back memories, lol. well if you like comedy/romance, you DEFINETLY should be watching Seto no Hanayome, that series is godlike.

ken ur like my best friend every time u post u say something nice to me n saya is great
yea, you sound like a cool person to hang out with, im an anime junkie, so anyone that likes anime, i can probably chill with alot.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wow, love hina, that brings back memories, lol. well if you like comedy/romance, you DEFINETLY should be watching Seto no Hanayome, that series is godlike.
Wellllll then i definitely will

AND LOL and we spammed too much >_> if you guys wanna talk about animes more someone should make a chat room on AIM and we can talk about anime.

Teczero8 = me >_>

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
please everyone check out Kasimasi that anime is crazy good n will have u thinking its a must watch. i also im an anime junkie i eat sleep n breath anime.
Shakugan

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
my aim is ova2004, add me, i cant chat right now, im off to watch clannad new episode. and ill prolly watch da capo 2 after that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im sry but do u guys mind if u tone down the anime chat just a bit? its cool to talk about other stuff here, but thats pretty much all the last few pages have been, and its getting tough for me to follow on actual tourney related info that i need. also, itd probably be better for newcomers to the tourney to come in here and be able to chat more about the tournament.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
im sry but do u guys mind if u tone down the anime chat just a bit? its cool to talk about other stuff here, but thats pretty much all the last few pages have been, and its getting tough for me to follow on actual tourney related info that i need. also, itd probably be better for newcomers to the tourney to come in here and be able to chat more about the tournament.
Yea sorry bout that I brought to AIM chibo >_>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I will be accepting any and all MMs to this....especially since everyone just ignored my post about my Peach being beast. You'll have to see for yourselves then... Let it be known!!!
Oh hell no...........this guy did not just......

THATS MY LINE!!!

When we play I'm gonna give you such a beating for that. And at this tournament is gonna be worst! GRRRRR!!!!

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yeah my bad chibo.
Shakugan

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
shakugan,tensai, and carmelo lets meet up after this tourni of training.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My chances for going to this are slipping, Prices by bus or train are like $32. Thats more than the tournament I beleive. I unless there is a way for me to get there for less, I dont think I can go, so put me on the maybe list. I did not really think it would cost this much

Beat

Smash Ace
My favorite anime is Yu-Gi-Oh in english subtitles. Cowboy Bebop can suck my left nut. Chocobo is done talking about anime.

Spoiler: Yu-Gi-Oh is his favorite for censoring out guns and replacing them with nothing, therefore every time someone threatens to kill someone in the Japanese version they aim a gun, but in AMERICA they only look like they're pointing. Amazing.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Oh hell no...........this guy did not just......

THATS MY LINE!!!

When we play I'm gonna give you such a beating for that. And at this tournament is gonna be worst! GRRRRR!!!!
Hey, its the IE phrase, can't we all use it? Relax, and well see who gets the beating lol.

My chances for going to this are slipping, Prices by bus or train are like $32. Thats more than the tournament I beleive. I unless there is a way for me to get there for less, I dont think I can go, so put me on the maybe list. I did not really think it would cost this much
If Ndelz decides to go to this, maybe he could drive us there. And if he doesn't, maybe I can drive but I'm not sure yet especially since my car is in terrible shape.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, its the IE phrase, can't we all use it? Relax, and well see who gets the beating lol.

If Ndelz decides to go to this, maybe he could drive us there. And if he doesn't, maybe I can drive but I'm not sure yet especially since my car is in terrible shape.
Not really, its my phrase, had it for like...........a long time. :p And bring it. get that Marth out here!!!

I guess that could work. Butto be Far if Ndelz87 goes we gotta chip in with Gas money. And why not check your car out? Or get it fixed if possible. I'm going for a Job today, and if I can get it by Jan, I should be set..........I think

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Not really, its my phrase, had it for like...........a long time. :p And bring it. get that Marth out here!!!

I guess that could work. Butto be Far if Ndelz87 goes we gotta chip in with Gas money. And why not check your car out? Or get it fixed if possible. I'm going for a Job today, and if I can get it by Jan, I should be set..........I think
if ndelz brings u guys tell him i will give him gas money so u can drive back. i want u guys to come down so we can play.
Shakugan

Snakeee

Smash Master
if ndelz brings u guys tell him i will give him gas money so u can drive back. i want u guys to come down so we can play.
Shakugan
Why would you wanna do that, thats completely unnecessary, but thanks.

Dark Pch if that works out it'll probably be me, you, shadow, and ndelz. Between the four of us, I think we could make it with the gas money. Hopefully, you get that job though. Oh, and my car is technically working now, but I'm constantly having problems with it. I'm not even sure if my family would let me drive it out there at this point. So, I'll ask nick when i get the chance and let you know what happens.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why would you wanna do that, thats completely unnecessary, but thanks.

Dark Pch if that works out it'll probably be me, you, shadow, and ndelz. Between the four of us, I think we could make it with the gas money. Hopefully, you get that job though. Oh, and my car is technically working now, but I'm constantly having problems with it. I'm not even sure if my family would let me drive it out there at this point. So, I'll ask nick when i get the chance and let you know what happens.
Sounds good to me

Dark peach mm?

Dont I owe you one already?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wonder why people wanna MM me for some reason.

I dont think I'm gonna take another one. cause if I lose the ones I have now, I screwed. I'm not made of money that I can like freely have these.

Cia

das kwl
you guys are all anime whores.. lolz

a few pages back, shakugan offered to mm me. I'll accept. $2.00??

teczero - mm $.71 (because that's how much change is in my pocket right now.. lmao)

I only watch ONE anime, and I'm not even caught up w/ it, so you gaiiz are like.. super weaboos.. lmaooooo

j/k, <3 my anime lovers

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dpch im probably gonna mm everyone except my crewmates (except vanz) and maybe some others.

I just wanna mm cuz ive been told i should try it.

Also vanz its on $0.71 mm all random characters all on counterpick stages?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have been told that too. Cort the most. But yea, I'm gonna stick to the ones I have and play it safe.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea for me, My Peach has not been doing to well for a while, so im in that danger zone for loseing money

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
I never money matched anyone before. I'm money match somebody for 50 cents. Or for their shoes.

Top Bottom