• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol....vanz peach = too good

just glad my vid against u isnt up lol...i dont think we bothered tagging since it was gonna last like 5 seconds haha...

Why does noone at drexel play peach?...*sigh*
while theres no vans level of peach there, yayos been gettin kinda nice. i dunno how much u play him, but his peach has been getting me great practice on the matchup

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
YES! i found out that i actually am getting something good for christmas (a dvd recorder) so i can bring a full set up and a recorder ^_^. BUT I NEED A RIDE!!!!!!!!!

GOTM

Smash Champion
ryoko used to come to drexel a decent amount. and he told me he just got his replacement ID so he might be able to play with us sometime now, lol

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Vanz I was checking out some of you videos your Peach is 100x better than mine. I just found that I can get a ride to CoT2 so I'll def be asking you for tips on Peach maybe play a few friendlies

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
while theres no vans level of peach there, yayos been gettin kinda nice. i dunno how much u play him, but his peach has been getting me great practice on the matchup
Hee hee heee.

Then you will have 2 beast Peach players at this. You see hwo N.Y Peachs own. Vanz is a lil better than I am it seems, But dont expect anything less.

But to make sureI do what I say, I'll be working my butt off on my free time for this.;) This is gonna be so much fun!

Beat

Smash Ace
wow y does everyone keep my peach out of the mix
10-Dollar MM me in a set. ^.^

No, but seriously, it's because Chibo knows Yayo more and knows him. Nobody knows you. ****e, only a few people even know me, and I'm loud and obnoxious. Go to more stuff and people will be like... "Dang, that Shakugan is... a Peach main".

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ul be noticed soon shaku, uv only been to 2 local tourneys and around 100 posts on smashboards. granted im not that well known, however im starting to get some rep from going to tournaments, running tournaments, and posting a ****load on smashboards, especially dealing with our crew lol.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet

Then you will have 2 beast Peach players at this. You see hwo N.Y Peachs own. Vanz is a lil better than I am it seems, But dont expect anything less.

**** all this NY Peach, what part of NY are you guys from? When I go home for weekends I can try to get together with you guys and throw down.

Know any NY Shiek players?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Hee hee heee.

Then you will have THREE beast Peach players at this. You see THREE N.Y Peachs own. Vanz is a lil better than I am it seems, But dont expect anything less.

But to make sureI do what I say, I'll be working my butt off on my free time for this.;) This is gonna be so much fun!
Fixed that for ya.

EDIT: Oops, this is Snakeee...

Cia

das kwl
classic yayo - we can definitely play friendlies.. provided we have enough time and set ups this time around ^_^ and dark.pch and I are from NYC

also, I'm "probably" the best sheik in NYC as well. it's a weird story, but I think jman's sheik is better than mine, and vice versa. but I've been training my sheik hard lately, so we'll get some sheik friendlies as well :D

shakugan - that's such a cool name. most people think I suck because of my name, and because I spam post a lot.. lolz

Edit: Scar - ok

Beat

Smash Ace
shakugan - that's such a cool name. most people think I suck because of my name, and because I spam post a lot.. lolz
I thought you did >.>

Then you beat my Samus with YL at CCX twice in a row and broke my heart.

Cia

das kwl
O_o.

Dude I am not famous. if I was I would be a better player than I am now and do better at tournaments. My skills cant seem to do that so ya :p
it doesn't matter.. u'r famous goddammit. people on the west coast are familiar w/ the legendary dark.pch, especially after vls.

anyone wanna money match my sheik, zelda, young link, donkey kong, peach, roy, ness, or ice climbers??

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
O_o.

Dude I am not famous. if I was I would be a better player than I am now and do better at tournaments. My skills cant seem to do that so ya :p
I was joking(well kind of). it is true that more players know who you are than vanz or myself combined, simply because of how active you are on the boards. Also, you seem to have fanboys following you everywhere you post.

edit: you responded mad quick. you searched for your name didnt you?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
it doesn't matter.. u'r famous goddammit. people on the west coast are familiar w/ the legendary dark.pch, especially after vls.

anyone wanna money match my sheik, zelda, young link, donkey kong, peach, roy, ness, or ice climbers??
Talk about pressure..........wanna take my place?

and I think we have a Peach Vs Y.Link match. So we can do it at this tourny

I was joking(well kind of). it is true that more players know who you are than vanz or myself combined, simply because of how active you are on the boards. Also, you seem to have fanboys following you everywhere you post.

edit: you responded mad quick. you searched for your name didnt you?
I seen way more people active than me.......and i dont even get these so called fan boys.

And no I did not, I just happen to troll in this thread and you just happened to post. :p

Your somewhat obnoxious bold and orange font is, though.
Hey, You have a problem with me? O_o

Top Bottom