• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Eazy23

Smash Lord
they posted it shadow
m1k
velocity
jman
inui
keitaro-emblemlord
lol nub

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Can everyone who recorded put up the vids? KEITARO, CHIBO? I wanna laugh at my horrible playing

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
nice tournament chibo, even though i wasn't there : ), but at least you aren't a total dbag like the ones who held the rage studio tournament, i heard they took out like 60 percent of the pot, that's so messed up

D1

Banned via Administration
Gratz to all the placers glad to hear my d00dz NL and Starz got propzies Team Supremacy...EARLY!!!

Good sh** to Jman and DJ as well SWAT reppin NYC.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im on my desktop now in my dorm but my laptop (with the full results) is on my laptop at my new apartment (im moving today) so hopefully i should be able to get everything later tonight when i get to my laptop again. this is also assuming i can find some wireless internet to borrow there, since my own internet wont be setup till the end of the week. if i cant find any il do it in class tomorrow

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Peoplez:
Chibo: Thanks for letting me stay at your house threw out this whole tourny, it was too good, and ur a great bro.

GOTM: your a piece of ****. LOL. Your too good.
M2K: Go **** urself. lol ur oo good and i want to do some more met knight dittos.

Jman: i lol'd while you kept busting on me in the background. it was funny as hell. GJ in melee and brawl.
NinjaLink: WOW your diddy is to fawkin good. GJ and hope to play you again
Scar: Your not that bad at Brawl. You should keep playing :p Good fawkin **** in melee
Sensei: Wow for not playing brawl you *****. 64 will happen soon!
Starzonedge: Your toooo good. Well hopefully ill play ur awesomez soon!
LOL_Master: Thanks for trying to help me use marth in melee again. and thanks for getting me back into melee.
Eggm: I hate you. You rake no honor in brawl. lol jking. Good **** in melee.
Reno: You ***** me in melee, but in brawl it was too close.
EL: Fawk you. Your marth is amazing!
Diem: Wow your g\just too good, i couldnt believe you ***** so hard. MK dittos!!!!
Inui: I dont like you at all but with all do respect GJ
Vex kasrani: We almost had it in Teams!!! 4th place!
DJ Nintendo: lol your good as ****. you kept sleeping. your the new ryoko.
Ryoko: ^^^^ lol. Good stuff beating Diem. Your really good. Hope to play you again
Mexi: Get better stickers you a$$. Lol jking your amazing. Brawl FTW!

If i forgot anyone sorry, ill post it later

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
This post is for talwind since hes a funny b@st@rd. lol sorry for double posting.
Talwind: Your funny as ****. Hope to see you soon. Almost beat you in Crew battlez!

EDIT: Sorry Inui i didnt think you liked me. But if you dont hatem, i dont hate you.

Keit: Your cool. play me in 1v1 . It never happened but we will

Inui

Banned via Warnings
idk people were making fun of me a lot and i know you get into conflicts a lot so i thought you were one of them
lol, no. I try not to make fun of shotas. ;)

People only "make fun" of you because you're the youngest person there and thus immature. Don't take anything personally. :p

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
Keitaro - you still have my RF adapter. My TV doesn't work without it. =\
Atomsk - best not be losing to me and Dave next time in doubles.
Dave - thanks for bailing my scrubby *** out in Pirate Ship.
Mexi - you're ridiculous. Squirtle = too good.

Sorry I had to head out early - I thought we'd just be doing brackets and I'd scrub out early. gg all who I didn't mention here.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
yah i know but o well ill just step up my brawl game. so i cant be made funof for everything. I did goodin teams. Buti got 13th in singles. Hopefully ill do betterin my2nd brawl tourny.

GOTM

Smash Champion
ill do my shoutouts later

good stuff everyone though and thanks for coming. what i wanted the most out of that tournament was for xzax to beat dj, lol. almost bro, good ****

Keitaro

they posted it shadow
m1k
velocity
jman
inui
keitaro-emblemlord
lol nub
Until Chibo posts the rest....

1st: M2K
2nd: Velocity
3rd: Jman
4th: Inui
5th: Keitaro
5th: Emblem Lord
7th: NinjaLink
7th: Ryokoyaska
9th: DMBrandon
9th: Atomsk
9th: DJ Nintendo
9th: Vex Kasrani
13th: Zxax
13th: R3NO

That's all I memorized.

@ D Gray-Man: Dude!! You shoulda reminded me about your adaptor!! I woulda then told you that....it was in my convertible that I didn't drive there with :( I'll make sure to have it on me at all times from now on.

Keitaro

Lol you know what Keitaro? I am shirt johning this tourn! It is alll because I wasn't wearing pink! >_> Shirt johns! Well maybe if I wasn't aabout to get jumped in Rage studios for wearing pink I would have wore it again ;P
SON! They dont call it rage studios for no reason1

Sensei I dont even main falco! lol
LMAOOO!!! Had to post again for this.

@ Eazy, stop misleading people by having Falco in your sig then losa!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
In teams the top 4 were
1. Velocity and Mew2king(GnW + Dedede/Meta Knight)
2.Diem and Inui(Meta Knight + Marth)
3. DJNintendo + Jman(Bowser + Snake)
4. Vex Kasrani +Xzax( DDD/GnW + Meta Knight)

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
xlax: don't worry, you help lots of people every day take a nice poo
vex: You broke my Wii you peesha****
Velocity: You scare me. Thanks for showing me G&W trixies
Chibo: You suck. You convinced me to give M2K another $10.
vex: YOU BROKE MY WII
Pride: **** yoshi
Inui: You smell
NewFace/Napkins: sucks you got gimped, we coulda won
Everyone (except xlax and Chibo and Yayo and Vinco and people I didn't play): my butt hurts, stop ****** it.
Vex: PIECE OF ****

R3N0

Smash Lord
I just.. keitaro.. put up crew battles i need to watch them.

good matches everyone whom i played.. xzax u need a bit more work on fox / marth..

less c stick, more l cancel.. and smart WD...

---shoutouts later i suppose when im bored..

im going to georgia.. i can't f'ing wait..

oh and cactus, ty for housing... i definitely loved everything in your house cuz it was green.. we're like definitely green 4 lyfe...

and your roommate has that BEAST *** SHAMPOO ... green apple > all.

brawl day sucked... only good part was hanging out with NY, and cool people who played melee..

other than that brawl day took forever.. and as proof as to why brawl is crappy.. why were there so many people just FALLING ASLEEP @ THE VENUE? INCLUDING ME.

Melee never really made people pass out. In all the tournies ive been at.. b/c its fast and fun.. brawl.. gawd.. watching finals on the projector was a chore. even though my boy jman was beasting..

btw inui.. if you couldn't tell jman was litterally only using ftilt all game w/ snake on the winners bracket match, you need to quit. nah matter of fact just quit.

Picto-chat is brolic.

and..

get @ me for getting props from m2k, i love u jason. no homo.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
chibo: good **** wit the tourney, it was fun and i had a blast chillin wit u and keep up the good work and keep gettin better in both games.

gotm: thanks for housin me and talwind for like two days. we had a blast and chillin wit u is always a pleasure. stop gettin way more better than me in melee or ill punch u in the face, vertically.

talwind: it always fun wit u around, thanx for comin up to philly wit me and i always look forward to chillin wit u, which is like every other day. ur gettin good at brawl even tho u hate it.

xzax: u shoulda stuck wit team tic-tax. those werent my stickers atomsk gave them to me so i didnt choose them u little **** j/k. ur mk got way better than b4 keep up the good work and dont let ppl mind f*ck u about ur age.

vex: thanx for yellin in my face durin my matches wit sensei, it really helped alot. and good **** for breakin that kids wii wit pumpin purins name.

lol master: thanx for rapin me in melee friendlies, it reminds me y its such a great game. and ur r mad nice at beat-boxing.

scar: good seein ya again, its always nice hangin wit u and our falcon ditto in brawl was fun, especially since i won:chuckle:. thanx for bringin 3 tvs and get more better wit falcon in melee for the both of us.

dmbrandon: good matches, they were fun, but we both play too aggressive in a game thats meant to be camped.

easy: nice friendlies and i had a great time playin u.

inui: didnt get to play ya seriously, but ur marth is getting gayer better.

atomsk: good **** at rage, it was great hangin wit u and u gotta teach me how to actually use ivysaur for something other than dieing.

velocity: great job wit g&w it was great chillin wit u too and thanx for takin me to rage studios tourney even tho it was GARbage.

vanz: good **** rapin me harder in melee friendlies harder than lol master and gotm combined. once again i gotta apologize for pullin off such a **** move on u, it bothered me the whole day even tho i apologized and it kept me from playin at my best for the rest of the day cuz i did such a thing to a great guy. sry. btw u play too smart.

ussi: good stuff wit pikachu, sorry i didnt play u better but i realized wat i had done u vanz, and it weighed heavily on my mind and kept me from performing at my best. good **** tho.

dgmv and izumi: good **** beatin me and chibo in doubles, even tho chibo played like GARbage and held me back.

pride: ur awesome wit yoshi, u actually went pink on me when i overheard u tell someone u couldnt use pink since ur shirt wasnt pink. i didnt sleep on ya durin the first match, i was still being bothered by the stunt i pulled on vanz. ur yoshi gave me new respect for him and we def need a rematch.

skip: great job wit pit and it sux that i had to face u in brackets. ur arrow loop thingy is awesome and u have such good aim wit it.

dedede: u r the gayest character probably in any game ever. u ruined my life and if u were real i would have to choke a *****. thanx for being able to camp like no other.:urg:

and too anyone else i forgot, gg and i hope to see ya at the next tourney i go to.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
btw inui.. if you couldn't tell jman was litterally only using ftilt all game w/ snake on the winners bracket match, you need to quit. nah matter of fact just quit.
lol, your point? He got ***** for it, and then his Dedede lost. In the losers bracket the set was much closer. First match was last hit, then I rocked him on Lylat, and he rocked me on Delfino.

You need to quit...or at least get better and actually learn how to win before talking trash. You couldn't even address me in person. You lost to someone I ***** and thus didn't get to face me in the bracket. Haha.

(no hard feelings at Vex since he did indeed school me for one round of the set)

R3N0

Smash Lord
im sorry i lost in a game i don't constantly practice :'( I guess i should quit.. oh wait i am. brawl is whack. yall can frolic in tripping b/c i definitely won a match vs ryoko b/c of it.

he tripped in front of my uptilt and i won.

yey brawl!

sorry ryoko :'(

--edit rabbit

your f'ing sig is beast.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good sh*t to everyone I played in Melee & Brawl. Eggm's car was definitely awesome! Both late nights of PictoChat was too good, lol. Jman picking Snake was mad random & funny, lol. For me, the only fun parts of COT III were playing Melee both days (especially in teams & crew battles) and trying to beat my world records in Mario Kart 64. This was my first Brawl tournament and getting 3rd in teams is aight. I might quit Brawl indefinitely since its so d*mn boring and wack, even though my Bowser is beast.

Jman & Reno - Thanks for being great, kickass teammates for Melee and Brawl. It was my fault though guys. We could've did better or even won 1st.

Eggm - Thanks for everything and your Falco is too sexy, lol. Get at my Bowser though, lol.

Cactuar - Thanks for housing and being a cool dude. Get at my Bowser, lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Woz says he sucks then takes like 40 stocks in our crew battle. ~_~

He probably is amazing at poker. "Oh man this hands AWFUL." *throws down 4 aces*

R3N0

Smash Lord
woz mm me in poker. =/

no limit hold em'
tourny style, winner takes all.

(with 6 other people of course.. 1 on 1 poker is boringggggggggggggggggg especially if u don't win some extra to bet on tilt)

Top Bottom