• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten funnest smashers to play.

Lordsmash

Smash Apprentice
Through my experience, The funnest matches and players i have ever played with and against would be.

1. Frogles falcon
2. Malva00's Jigglypuff
3. Fireblaster's Mario
4. Quickmans ness
5. Boomfans link
6. JaimeHR's falcon
7. Moogles Jigglypuff
8. Matts kirby
9. Dannys Mario
10. Nemesis's DK

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
Its also dumb how this list only has one char from each player. Most of the players up there have lots of fun chars to play...dumb topic imo

D

Deleted member

boomfan's link isn't fun unless u like being camped for 50 years

fireblaster is also a huge camper, sort of a mini boomfan in that he has a similar style yet hes crappier

frog/cart are fun players

matt's kirby is absolutely hilarious

isai's everything is the funnest

Lordsmash

Smash Apprentice
lol @nubcakes who can't understand what the word opinion means and idiots who troll against kirby saying you can't have fun playing again kirby.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I so disagree, I think skill level has nothing to do with it. There can be great boring players and very fun n00bs people to play against, and the opposite
Sure. But in my opinion almost all the 'great boring players' fit under my 'camp on Hyrule' category. And a lot of noobs are fun to play against, people of your skill level are more fun to play against, and better people are even more fun though it can get frustrating sometimes

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
The funnest I find to play against is my friend who knows me so well he practically knows what I'm going to do before I do it myself :laugh:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
0. Boomfan's DK/Falcon/Link, Isai when he used to play, people who are >>>> compared to me in general
1. Firo, Not Frogles, anyone of Boomfan's characters that isn't DK
2. Sandbag teaming with people vs random scrubs, usually now with Zodiac or with Kabal's Samus
3. Nintendude (using anyone)/Jaime (using anyone)
4. Zenyore/PD (more falcon than their other characters or PD's Yoshi)
5. Sheer's yoshi/fox or Stoned's Yoshi
6. Mahie's fox or any other good DK not listed above
7. that other MC member who I am forgetting about, the ness user, sorry for forgetting the name
8. a good jigglypuff
9. Any non-generic good Falcon that isn't listed above
10. People who seem like they would lose to a level 9 who I can practice chars vs.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I haven't played many people recently, so instead I'll list my favourite characters to fight against (when I am puff online):

My favourite characters to play against are Fox and Pikachu (no joke, I actually enjoy the matchups as puff... especially against Fox... by far my favourite matchup as puff... don't know why). Preferably really good Fox's and Pikachu's.

Characters I enjoy playing against are Ness and Yoshi (I find these matchups very easy for Puff in my opinion... but interesting at the same time).

Matchups I enjoy are Falcon (spacing match... easy 0-death combos), Kirby (up-tilt doesn't work as well on Puff... probably the main reason why this matchup is enjoyable... and Puff can do stuff to Kirby if he makes mistakes), and Link (easy death if I can get inside his sword).

Matchups I'm somewhat neutral about are DK, Mario, Luigi (probably because I never play them, thus I don't know the matchup lol).

My least favourite matchups are Samus and Puff. Samus, I really don't like the matchup... I just find it really annoying. Jigglypuff... just a dumb matchup in general. I usually win puff dittos... but the matchup is soo boring.

Edit: As for actual people, I prefer playing against the Vancouver Island smashers, for various reasons (it's on console, they're my friends, our matches are always fun, it's on console, we know each other really well, it's on console) etc. ;)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
My favourite people to play are those people who are better than me and don't take the game seriously.

I love all Link matchups that aren't against gay Pikas/Foxes and Samus/Link for some reason.

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
My favorite people to play are anyone who doesn't lag.
Aside from that, my favorite matchup is a falcon ditto vs anyone.
The other fun thing is playing a game where people combo to unnecessarily high percents (fox's drill / jab, tent combos, etc.) before performing a kill move.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Is that sarcasm or are you being serious that you don't know who Mango is lol?

He's the BEST Melee player, by a longshot.

Anyway, I don't really play SSB64, and haven't really played any really good SSB64 players, so any more input would be kinda pointless.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Is that sarcasm or are you being serious that you don't know who Mango is lol?

He's the BEST Melee player, by a longshot.

Anyway, I don't really play SSB64, and haven't really played any really good SSB64 players, so any more input would be kinda pointless.
/meatriding
Best melee Jiggs is more accurate.
---------------------------
Personally, I love fighting Sensei's Link. Woooooooo

theunabletable

Smash Lord
/meatriding
Best melee Jiggs is more accurate.
How am I meatriding by saying he's the best player? There is no one else who could even be considered to be the best player. For instance, it wouldn't be meatriding to say that Isai is the best SSB64 player. Same thing with Mango. He's definitely the best.

It's stating a fact, not meatriding.

Frogles

Smash Ace
"omg u dont know mango hes the best melee player!!! on-topic tho idk who the **** plays ssb i dont even play it myself whats ssb 64? lulz, just sayin how i love mango"

coughmeatridingcough

P D

Smash Ace
How am I meatriding by saying he's the best player? There is no one else who could even be considered to be the best player. For instance, it wouldn't be meatriding to say that Isai is the best SSB64 player. Same thing with Mango. He's definitely the best.

It's stating a fact, not meatriding.
yo any ssb64 player can beat mango at melee. play ssb64 AND TAKE THAT **** TO THE NEXT LEVEL

lololol.

dch111

Smash Journeyman
If you know about Mango, you'd also think Lordsmash's post was funny. But I'm curious why the unable table was browsing this thread anyhow if he doesn't play 64 lol

theunabletable

Smash Lord
"omg u dont know mango hes the best melee player!!! on-topic tho idk who the **** plays ssb i dont even play it myself whats ssb 64? lulz, just sayin how i love mango"
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension; because that's not at all what I said.

@ballin: Actually I found this topic just by browsing around all the forums, and it had the most recent reply on the SSB64 boards, and decided to take a look at it because it looked interesting. Wasn't gonna post anything, but saw Lordsmash's post and was kinda surprised, since this is, you know, a smash site. So I just said that Mango was the best Melee player...

Didn't expect people to say I was meatriding Mango or anything like that. I was genuinely surprised that people on a smash site don't know who the uncontested best Melee player for the past year is, so I told him he was the best Melee player...

Just because I don't play SSB64 competetively doesn't mean I don't/can't browse the SSB64 forum every once in a while...

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension; because that's not at all what I said.

@ballin: Actually I found this topic just by browsing around all the forums, and it had the most recent reply on the SSB64 boards, and decided to take a look at it because it looked interesting. Wasn't gonna post anything, but saw Lordsmash's post and was kinda surprised, since this is, you know, a smash site. So I just said that Mango was the best Melee player...

Didn't expect people to say I was meatriding Mango or anything like that. I was genuinely surprised that people on a smash site don't know who the uncontested best Melee player for the past year is, so I told him he was the best Melee player...

Just because I don't play SSB64 competetively doesn't mean I don't/can't browse the SSB64 forum every once in a while...
Ok sure, but seriously we do get random people bumping the levels of smash thread and saying that their sheik is level 5b and stuff like that.

And I will say I'm kinda surprised that people don't know who Mango is. Everyone seems to know about Mew2king whenever he randomly posts in this forum :laugh:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Whats with all the melee noobs like mango and mew2king comming in here?

Animal you suck, we don't go to the melee forums and talk about the funnest ssb64 players to play against.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Right, if the melee noobs actually come in here to talk ssb64 theres no problem. But...

Mango came over here to suck his own ****.

And Animal came over here to talk about his favorite melee players to play against...

Not acceptable melee noobs.

Top Bottom