• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten funnest smashers to play.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
In Europe

0. Playing WITH Bear (not against)

1. Craig's Jigglypuff
2. Smakis's Fox
3. Wabius's Falcon
4. Lawrencelot's Pikachu
5. Mahie's Fox
6. Branzillo's Yoshi
7. Fays's Falcon
8. Max's Link
9. Dandan's Kirby
10. Seigal's Falcon

Outside Europe, I loved playing JaimeHR's Samus & DK, Sheer's Yoshi and Boom's Ness.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
No order
Against:IVP, Armada, Leffen, Pepito,C and... meh, anyone that thinks outside the box are fun to play against there.

With(teams):Armada, IVP, Pepito, C.. yet again ^
Hate to play against: Noobs, they are fking hard to play against.. doing random stuff not spacing right, doing mistakes that give them advantage.. yadda yadda..

People who thinks outside the box are fun to play against and with, since they don't just stay in their little bubble and play their game, they want to play yours too..
I bump because I'm awesome.
oh btw Smakis is awesome.

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
I know that I hate playing against a real campy link with Jiggs on a big stage, that's the only match up that I'll get frustrated when playing. Especially when he uses those stupid boomerang combo's.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
There's like 15 people to play in Australia and half of them aren't good enough to truly have fun lol. Regardless:

1. Kuro's Link
2. Kuro's Yoshi
3. 1der's Fox
4. aa's Link
5. Isaac's Kirby

Those are the one's that stand out from the rest, not that many of you actually know them let alone played them :D

asianaussie

Smash Hero
doesnt matter if your link is now technically better than mine you dont try risky techchases, risky approaches, flashy stuff or offedge edgeguards, and you camp a lot even in friendlies

that said i might be biased because i hate link dittos

Dsc

Smash Ace
doesnt matter if your link is now technically better than mine you dont try risky techchases, risky approaches, flashy stuff or offedge edgeguards, and you camp a lot even in friendlies
I didnt mean i was sad and i wanted to REPLACE your spot in that list, im just sad coz ciaza did say to me I was "fun" to play against because he said ive improved. Im not comparing your and my link.

Dsc

Smash Ace
k

dont worry dsc, this is most fun to play not total list of people who are fun to play
K fine, my mistake. But did you really have to start comparing our links and turning this into a competition? My line of sad faces was just a joke anyway. Man why do you hate koreans so much. Theyre cool.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I didnt mean i was sad and i wanted to REPLACE your spot in that list, im just sad coz ciaza did say to me I was "fun" to play against because he said ive improved. Im not comparing your and my link.
improving/being better =/= being fun or being more fun to play against

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Sorry Dsc I didn't mean to offend you in any way, you have gotten better and as a result more fun to play but my list is based on the fact that I've played those people's chars so much it's more of a giant thinking match than any old match.

Bar Kuro, he's in the list because he's so **** good and above the rest from the people I normally play.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im up to p2p with old people all the time

the only people i p2p with nowadays are ciaza, ciaza, kuro, ciaza and once i p2ped with rom but i think he was high

Battlecow

Play to Win
These days I'd have to say either "Sin" or "Jin iXi" are my favs to play :O

this changes a lot though
I love Sin :bee:

He's the only guy I know who honestly doesn't care if he wins or loses, and just goes for the combos/awesome moments. A lot of people do that, but get serious in a hurry if they start to lose, and a lot of people say they do but don't.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Not so much about who I'm playing as it is the character.

I enjoy playing vs Jiggly and Fox the most. Doesn't really matter who plays them.

P D

Smash Ace
i like playing against denken

sheers yoshi is pretty fun to embarrass with falcon punches too ;)

Top Bottom