• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten funnest smashers to play.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
FUNNEST online smashers for me:

1. good, 4 frames or less, and plays multiple characters
2. good, 4 frames or less
3. 4 frames or less and plays multiple characters
4. good and plays multiple characters
5. 4 frames or less
6. good
7. plays multiple characters

You forgot:

8. MATTS!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
least favorite to play:

1. battlecow: runs away whole game then calls u a camper when u dont run into his grabs
2. killer: air camper
3. ppl who dont know how to z cancel or short hop

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey now, you're hurting my feelings. I feel like you're slipping into a cycle of disrespectful behavior that lowers the level of discourse on smashboards. Not that I have any personal malice towards you, but I feel like the best thing for all parties concerned would be for a mod to ban you for a little while in order to spare my fragile, fragile psyche from any further trauma that your wicked, wicked verbal abuse might cause.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Hey now, you're hurting my feelings. I feel like you're slipping into a cycle of disrespectful behavior that lowers the level of discourse on smashboards. Not that I have any personal malice towards you, but I feel like the best thing for all parties concerned would be for a mod to ban you for a little while in order to spare my fragile, fragile psyche from any further trauma that your wicked, wicked verbal abuse might cause.
i dont know wats so abusive about wat i said, its all true

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
BattleCow isn't fun for me...but it's mostly because i have no answer for him :(

ur easily the most predictable player on kaillera and u hope and pray ppl will get impatient enough to fall for ur simple minded tactics.
I suppose that actually makes him #2 most predicable and ME #1...ya take that battlecow! OWNED AND PWNED!

Feels bad man :(

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aw, man.

Surri is like one of my favorite d00ds to play to. Guess that matchup is only fun for Doug.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Pika-Falcon is like the funnest match for Pikachu. I find Doug the easiest heavy for Pikachu to combo on.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sheer, your Fox is the gayest of Foxes. I'm serious. No Fox I've ever played is as gay as yours. And it's not even the effective kind of gay.

Love you though.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
HEHE THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR STAR KING.

p.s. It's pretty effectively gay. I can't think of anyone who does better vs it aside from maybe Jaime, than you. But it's not like you pwn my fox I can still take games from you and play you pretty evenly for the most part even if you do beat me more than I beat you.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Really? I didn't think I was that good against it in particular. I just that it was an OK B-tier Fox with a gay playstyle. I do have a lot of experience against you though.

Looks like I've UNDERESTIMATED you.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Sheers fox is boring, gay and super easy, i even managed to beat it with my horrible ness. He should go back to yoshi because its not fun playing him anymore.

DMoogle

A$
Yeah, I never really said anything before, but I totally agree with this:
Sheer, your Fox is the gayest of Foxes. I'm serious. No Fox I've ever played is as gay as yours. And it's not even the effective kind of gay.

Love you though.
Your Fox is usually really boring to play against. However, the "LASERS", "NO LASERS", "3/4 LASERS", etc. thing you started doing makes it a lot more interesting.

Love you though. :p

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry brochachos. Pwning people with lasers is quite fun to me, and thats all that matters. :)

It's not like I just sit on a side and camp lasers. I like to think I use them uniquely. I don't really see anyone else pressuring shields and tech chasing with lasers.

I go no lasers to work on my combos and to show people I can still win without lasers. The fraction lasers is just fun and to mix it up.

dock

Smash Rookie
I have incorporated Sheer's laser tactics into my fox playstyle and have seen a 100% improvement. I am now selling them to other players, the fee is $40 and it has been copyrighted, so only I am fully licensed to profit from his foxiness.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I knew SOME people had to think it was cool besides me. =E

But at the same time it was cooler when I was the only one doing it haha.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Bear and craigg are really fun to play against. They do so much random ****. Its really amusing. King Funks super agro link is pretty fun too.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I enjoy the most playing jam and law, dunno why. Maybe because they're both way better than me but I still find I can do things against them. I don't feel helpless like against fays or bear.

Olikus

Smash Champion
apparently no one likes playing with me :S
Poor dandan :p

The most fun for me isnt necessarily the one I allways prefer to play. Sometimes i wanna play people at my level, sometimes better players, and sometime worse. Its depending on the mood. And you are probably the one I play second most, so no need to go all justin timberlake, and cry me a river!!!!! ;)

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't really see anyone else pressuring shields and tech chasing with lasers.
I actually started doing this. One of my strengths is that if I see someone doing something good I'll always remember it and add it to my playstyle. So I'm like a combination of all the good players I've played.

Maybe that's why I've been lazy with learning the parry double jump land. Nobody else uses it, so I don't feel like learning it either. I learned parrying in general because of you.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I had the most fun playing against

SheerMadness
Surri
Gowa
Parallax
Koro
NJzFinest

I automatically dislike Kirby mains that just try to uptilt.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Parallax

he was awesome, probably one of the fastest ness djc'ers i've met in ages, no offense peek.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I actually started doing this. One of my strengths is that if I see someone doing something good I'll always remember it and add it to my play style. So I'm like a combination of all the good players I've played.
That's cute. You and several others said my fox is the gayest thing ever yet it has inspired you and a bunch of other people to incorporate my techniques into your own game.

I'll take it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
@Parallax

he was awesome, probably one of the fastest ness djc'ers i've met in ages, no offense peek.
Peek's ness is like the best ever soooooo good I really can't think of anyone else who really mains ness and plays him at all well...

Am I forgetting someone? ... Nah, Peek is revolutionary in every way and his combos are LOLHAX superepicpwn.
*hopes firo reads this*

The Star King

Smash Hero
That's cute. You and several others said my fox is the gayest thing ever yet it has inspired you and a bunch of other people to incorporate my techniques into your own game.

I'll take it.
It's not like it's hypocrisy or anything, because I'm trying to learn to be gayer. Besides, a huge part of why your Fox is lame is it sucks at combos, while my Fox has 1337 c0mb05.

@Battlecow I like how in the process of jokingly forgetting Firo you legitimately forgot Frogles. Don't pretend it was on purpose, either. I'm pretty sure Peek's Ness is better than Firo's, anyways, and without a doubt more creative/unique.

Battlecow

Play to Win
It's not like it's hypocrisy or anything, because I'm trying to learn to be gayer. Besides, a huge part of why your Fox is lame is it sucks at combos, while my Fox has 1337 c0mb05.

@Battlecow I like how in the process of jokingly forgetting Firo you legitimately forgot Frogles. Don't pretend it was on purpose, either. I'm pretty sure Peek's Ness is better than Firo's, anyways, and without a doubt more creative/unique.
It's an in-joke BRAH. Frogles ain't IN on the JOKE so he wouldn't get the IN-JOKE.

PLUS you so wrong it ain't even funny. Peek's stuff is COOL but *****es don't DI it right if they did BAM plus he never uses Uptilt WHO DOESN'T USE UPTILT he too fancy for his own good.

NESS DITTOS are called for. $200 on Firo, NO JOKE.

*defends his region*

Top Bottom