• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
i personally use light press shield for WD OoS. light press > SH > full press, since R is dedicated to special on my control set.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOL@this thread turning into a contest of who is best at powershielding. PS'ing **** is easy lol. Just take out your springs and it's effortless.

I'm looking at the :ness2: list and I'm honestly curious if Eli even uses :ness2:. Reslived should be on the list at the 3rd or 2nd spot honestly. I have no clue who NZA is.

:018:
I've already requested to be completely removed from all characters....
But I guarantee you my Ness is absolutely the beast.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOL@this thread turning into a contest of who is best at powershielding. PS'ing **** is easy lol. Just take out your springs and it's effortless.

I'm looking at the :ness2: list and I'm honestly curious if Eli even uses :ness2:. Reslived should be on the list at the 3rd or 2nd spot honestly. I have no clue who NZA is.

:018:
I've already requested to be completely removed from all characters....
But I guarantee you my Ness is absolutely the best.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Edit: Ripple you're too good. You went from LTC "I'm sitting here playing really good players, and wondering why anyone would ever pick D3" to just recently winning with Kaptain Dong^3. You need to keep the spirit (?) of D3 alive haha

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
midwest has no G&Ws, ivys, sonics, or other characters that heavily destroy DDD.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
3. M2K still has a very good track record using his M2 (has beaten Silent Wolf, Axe, ESAM, DEHF, Armada, Chu Dat, ZeRo, Oracle, and Sethlon using M2).
He also beat me.

My poor Wario ;~;

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
windy city smash. Grand finals weren't recorded due to running late

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
To be fair, JZ spends summers in Michigan, which is MW. But yeah.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
OP updated with various weeklies and HT3 (ft. Professor Pro, Anaky, and Fuzzyness), Summer Jam 8 (ft. Cruzycakes, Vex, JReed, and more), and SMYM 15 (ft. Ripple, Metroid, Scythe, Kirk Q, and more).

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Last edited:

xTTx

Smash Rookie
The "Boss vs Guy" link under the Mario spoiler is Boss using diddy against updog

Bazkip

Smash Master
You've still got Swordgard spelled with a u in a couple places in the OP.
Anywho, just uploaded a whole bunch of new vids from our weeklies, so that's more stuff for you to check out for the Montreal players.

Oh btw, the Youtube vid for Mr. Brandandorf is now private.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
You've still got Swordgard spelled with a u in a couple places in the OP.
Anywho, just uploaded a whole bunch of new vids from our weeklies, so that's more stuff for you to check out for the Montreal players.

Oh btw, the Youtube vid for Mr. Brandandorf is now private.
uggggghhhh

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
See this is why we're banning you Canadian Frenchies. Make things so complicated or something.

Bazkip

Smash Master
lol that was before I started uploading so wasn't me, thanks for the heads up though I'll fix it :p

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
To be fair the overlay on the icon also puts Waz as the squirtle player
We really need to get our **** together

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Its okay, even IGN's ripped uploads of evo grandfinals from different events are still wrong. Their stupid fake overlay theymake are wrong like 60% of the time, its like the interns that make it for them dont even watch the videos

Evidence: "silentWold," 2012 Virtua Fighters grand finals got the names mixxed up In an 8 min set. they "Fix" them with annotations.
Your overlay will never never be worse than IGN,

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to @ Vex Kasrani Vex Kasrani for making my work day go by much faster. Ive had barely any customers at my register all day so i've been watching your videos from summer jam 8 lol. Sick Ganon man! Ganon is my secondary and Im stealing those waveland side b shenanegans ;)

Last edited:

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
I'm pretty sure there's 0 footage of him outside of the two below, but Filthy Casual definitely deserves to be on the Falcon list. Ask anyone who played him at LTC2. He double 4-stocked Abstract Logic in pools, and even managed to 4 stock Luck in bracket. He also beat AeroLink and Zinth.
He's a Falcon main from New Mexico who came out of nowhere and was absolutely tearing through pools and the bracket.

Filthy Casual vs. Darkgun
Filthy Casual vs. SS

And this is unrelated, but he even managed to beat Rat in some Wolf dittos. The guy is no joke. He ended up placing 9th.

Last edited:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Hey @ KayB KayB

Looks like one of your recent updates accidentally messed up the positioning of the Snake players. Just thought I'd let you know.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
asdfgasd

Shokio I was just in the Falcon thread talking about Neil/Filthy Casual! Ofc he should be on there, although people aren't going to see his great sets that weren't recorded from there (vs AeroLink and Luck too)

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
asdfgasd

Shokio I was just in the Falcon thread talking about Neil/Filthy Casual! Ofc he should be on there, although people aren't going to see his great sets that weren't recorded from there (vs AeroLink and Luck too)
Yeah, sucks that's there no other footage of him. People won't be able to fully grasp his greatness. He's truly one of the most impressive players I've ever seen or played.

This man instilled more fear into than M2K did.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah, sucks that's there no other footage of him. People won't be able to fully grasp his greatness. He's truly one of the most impressive players I've ever seen or played.

This man instilled more fear into than M2K did.
Apparently LTC2 was his first tournament. Is that true?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom