• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
VIDS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

(Knowing Oro, it not only happened but it happened Real Good)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
his pm marth is for fun. its not really anything special.

D

Deleted member

well, marth has to be x10 better than his opponent to win in pm vs the top tiers. Lets be real here.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually, beating people with Marth makes you .8 times better. You lose points for winning

D

Deleted member

Did I say vs the chicago players? I said vs the top tiers. Thank you adam :)

D

Deleted member

It was a general statement about marth, it was a seperate post from the chicago post. It had nothing to do with oros marth anymore

:)

Player -0

Smash Hero
So I'm getting conflicted reactions.

DMG says that I get .8 times better, which would still make be better since you would take my overall goodness and then multiply it by .8 and then add it to the original goodness to get awesomeness.

Lunchables says that I'd get get 10x better.

This is all assuming that Lucas is considered top tier.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Upcoming players: A Charizard player named Mera Mera who I believe is from Illinois (Chicago maybe?) has eliminated ORLY and Rat in tournament.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
@ KayB KayB You follow EMG, right? Their latest monthly had some good sets showcasing Ontario's finest...getting bopped by Quebec's top players (who recently got sponsored) :p

Except Weon-X he bops us
rip

But yeah hopefully they'll get those matches uploaded this time and not let Twitch eat them.

Last edited:

metroid1117

Smash Master
Upcoming players: A Charizard player named Mera Mera who I believe is from Illinois (Chicago maybe?) has eliminated ORLY and Rat in tournament.
Mera Mera is from Wisconsin, it's just that he makes the long drive (> 3 hrs, IIRC) to Chicago to play with good opponents. His Smashboards username is BlackRainFire

EDIT: LOL I've hit 3,666 posts with this one.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
@ KayB KayB You follow EMG, right? Their latest monthly had some good sets showcasing Ontario's finest...getting bopped by Quebec's top players (who recently got sponsored) :p

Except Weon-X he bops us
rip

But yeah hopefully they'll get those matches uploaded this time and not let Twitch eat them.
I don't think I do. Where will those videos be uploaded to?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Also, another upcoming player is Sighrax, a Florida Wario player who has beaten Cruz Control and Porkchops in tourney.

D

Deleted member

Yeah uhhh... Mewtwos kind of broke

3.5 please come
Edit: UTDZac just tore TheNotSoShyGuy a new anus, 3 stock game 1, 2 stock game 2. Pretty fraudulent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
UTDZac stepped up to the plate, served up an ace, took 1st place in NASCAR, rushed 200 yards for a TD, intercepted a Golf Ball, hit a home run with a waffle iron, and slam dunked a volleyball during the Million Dollar Half Time Super Shot Contest.

Oh
My
God

That set was too much

D

Deleted member

Yeah... NSSG loses to everyone in the top 10 in TX nearly everytime they play, him beating sethlon was his first time beating someone super notable iirc

Not sure how I feel about him taking a set from sethlon, yeah he beat sethlon but he's super inconsistent and he got DESTROYED by UTDZac who is clearly a lower level player than sethlon. I want to call fraudulent win but I don't want to discredit shyguy :c

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He doesn't have enough EXP. For how new he is to the game/to the Melee environment, he's pretty damn good (from what he told me, after our LTC2 set, about how recently he had gotten into the game). If he put 100% time into M2 instead of any Link usage, and got another 2 months, he'd be top 10 for Texas imo.

Ranking people in TX is weird though. I don't try too hard anymore. I think the dude is on the path to being pretty legit though

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Updated w/ WDW and Canada's Project TO #3 (ft. Ally, Holy, and Weon-X)

Okay, in case I never mentioned this before, there's a new IL Meta Knight player (named Kappy, but changes tags to names like Swagtrain or Swagcation occasionally) rising up since the past few months. He has taken sets off Kirk Q, Lazarond, 5-1, Rat, DLA, ORLY, and Plasma.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright guys, lets go:
NSSG Beats Sethlon
Shokio beats NSSG
I beat Shokio

You guys know what this means, IM THE BEST ROY!!!!!1111 (Thank you @ Shokio Shokio for beating NSSG, without you I couldn't do this :troll:)

metroid1117

Smash Master
Updated w/ WDW and Canada's Project TO #3 (ft. Ally, Holy, and Weon-X)

Okay, in case I never mentioned this before, there's a new IL Meta Knight player (named Kappy, but changes tags to names like Swagtrain or Swagcation occasionally) rising up since the past few months. He has taken sets off Kirk Q, Lazarond, 5-1, Rat, DLA, ORLY, and Plasma.
FWIW, I've never played Kappy in tournament but back in the summer, he would win almost all of our friendlies he didn't SD in.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Kappy also beats me everytime he doesn't SD. He's like the inui of the midwest.

also, come big house. it'll mean I've been playing PM for 1 year

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
A group of guys didn't enter, but were rowdy and got ejected from the venue. Player-3 played all of them in the parking lot. They didn't have gamecube controllers, or any controllers at all.

He lost to each of them. 23/17 confirmed

Player-3

Smash Hero
A group of guys didn't enter, but were rowdy and got ejected from the venue. Player-3 played all of them in the parking lot. They didn't have gamecube controllers, or any controllers at all.

He lost to each of them. 23/17 confirmed
one of them used a keyboard he had some really sick mixups i've never encountered before

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I beat him once with the DK bongo controller

Upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom