• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
take me off the list

i'll be back

i'll vouch for GM or NZA, they're good

Oracle

Smash Master
@ GMaster171 GMaster171 - Johnning about your character being bottom 5? Theres a reason why my opinion is worth more than yours

idk those videos were pretty unimpressive. when you do something other than beat randoms who can't sdi pk fire then maybe you can get the third spot lol

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
@ GMaster171 GMaster171 - Johnning about your character being bottom 5? Theres a reason why my opinion is worth more than yours

idk those videos were pretty unimpressive. when you do something other than beat randoms who can't sdi pk fire then maybe you can get the third spot lol
Hey, P:M Ness mains are akin the Melee Falcon mains, we both think our character completely sucks with pride!

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Hold it you two, can't we settle this like gentlemen? Salty Suite Gmaster vs Oracle, $20 MM?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I would remove Vro from the Diddy Kong list (I don't believe he plays the character at all anymore) and add Disqo in.

D

Deleted member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Times Infinite Yes @ GuruKid GuruKid

Oracle is still dabess lucas

Last edited by a moderator:

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Times Infinite Yes @ GuruKid GuruKid

Oracle is still dabess lucas
in the wise words of Ken "I dunno maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn" I mean, there's Hammertime, Calabrel, Neon, and Pink Fresh as competition, I'd say we get Oracle and them together and do a Lucas round robin tourney. so we can prove who is the best with him once and for all.

Oracle

Smash Master
because acknowledging that a character is good is a john >.> im done im not gonna get told what characters are good or bad by some randy who hasn't done anything notable in this game. next tournament we're both at i'll take whatever amount of money you want from you and you can john about your 'bottom 5' character that somehow has shieks dthrow and a 5 frame dair.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
For the record, Gmaster has won a **** ton of locals so its not really fair to call him a rando. But yeah, I don't think Awestin is as distant from us as you think, although I'll just let my games do the talking.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
You Americans need to calm your ****. Wait til Hammertime hammers all your Lucas pride down the drain with his godly Lucas. Texas your days are numbered.

Still though, while Pinkfresh IS definitely getting better, he still has ways to go before reaching the likes of Oracle and Neon.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
http://smashboards.com/rankings/dtj-smithzzz.158664/user?id=4

Only two brackets are showing, but I also have a 2nd out of 46 and a 1st out of 51 from the last 2 weekends.

videos are in here: http://smashboards.com/threads/wher...-link-general-discussion-video-thread.331656/
What's your gamertag? I don't see your username in the bracket of Apex so I assume you go by a different title.

Pink Fresh got 13th at shuffle. The man is not as far behind as you people think.
I need to look at the full bracket, but did he beat any notable players? Looking at the archives on youtube the only notable player he faced was Denti, and he lost to him.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
For the record, Gmaster has won a **** ton of locals so its not really fair to call him a rando. But yeah, I don't think Awestin is as distant from us as you think, although I'll just let my games do the talking.
Locals in a region nobodys heard of arent worth much. No disrespect but the difference between a player whos beaten two apex top 8 placers multiple times and someone whos won a bunch of locals in a mediocre region is pretty drastic. Come back when you have something to show off besides some useless fancy nonsense

Or better yet, come to texas and ness ditto awestin (ltc2 hype!)

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
No disrespect but the difference between a player whos beaten two apex top 8 placers multiple times and someone whos won a bunch of locals in a mediocre region is pretty drastic. Come back when you have something to show off besides some useless fancy nonsense
How much token of respect do I accumulate if I beat Oro/Scythe/Rat in $5 MMs? Will it be enough for the rainbow slinky?

Last edited:

GotRest?

Smash Rookie
Plup finished 13th at Apex and was by far the top MetaKnight. Why is he not on this list?

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
What's your gamertag? I don't see your username in the bracket of Apex so I assume you go by a different title.

I need to look at the full bracket, but did he beat any notable players? Looking at the archives on youtube the only notable player he faced was Denti, and he lost to him.

I just go by "Smith"

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I just go by "Smith"
http://smashboards.com/rankings/dtj-smithzzz.158664/user?id=4

Only two brackets are showing, but I also have a 2nd out of 46 and a 1st out of 51 from the last 2 weekends.

videos are in here: http://smashboards.com/threads/wher...-link-general-discussion-video-thread.331656/
Well, your results in both Apex and the other event doesn't show you beat that many notable people. I'll still put up your vids though, but I can't put you on the list.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Locals in a region nobodys heard of arent worth much. No disrespect but the difference between a player whos beaten two apex top 8 placers multiple times and someone whos won a bunch of locals in a mediocre region is pretty drastic. Come back when you have something to show off besides some useless fancy nonsense

Or better yet, come to texas and ness ditto awestin (ltc2 hype!)
Agreed. I just disagreed with your tone. Gmaster is top 2-3 in his region, and hasn't really traveled out. Awestin is top 3 in his region, and he hasn't traveled out. GRANTED there is a lot higher competition in Awestin's region, but its still not fair to call Gmaster a rando.

Regardless, I think your comment about awestin was sort of an asshat thing to say, seeing as there are a lot of Ness players working hard in undeveloped regions (MA PM scene is just NOW gaining momentum) who are doing much better things than Awestin in some areas. The things Awestin does well have earned him results and he absolutely belongs in the spot he is. But I'll be seeing him up there soon enough, because I know I do a lot of things better than him and I'm on my way to eventually surpass the things he does. But like I said-- I'll let my games do the talking.

Also, I'm always down for a MM with Awestin. I'll toy around in his pkfire playground.

Edit: the ******* sound really sinister. I was going for a word that starts with butt and "hat" put together.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
No disrespect; now let me disrespect you lmao. Why do people say, "no disrespect" and then immediately disrespect the person their talking to?

Oracle

Smash Master
Not trying to disrespect but the truth is the truth. The point of saying it is to say that my intent wasnt to disrespect, even if its not the nicest thing to say.

Well nza if you say so. Ive seen you play and youve got a ways to go before youre even close to awestins ness. The only thing you might do better than him is tech skill, but thats never going to win matches for you

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
There was irony mentioned on this page earlier, but we have more every day!

It seems people misinterpret things with their own subjectivity a lot, and this is the best source of irony possible.
Example...
Someone may not have the intent on johning (even when it's true that characters are better/worse than each-other), but can simply stating it as an observation according to them for any reason, and it can be interpreted as a john if someone has overcome a mentality about it that they were having issues with.
At the same time, that person can have no intent of stating anything but simply an observation according to them, but it can be interpreted as disrespectful if someone interprets it that way (even when it's true that individuals have/haven't won similar events to each-other)

I find this stuff so cute. <3
No disrespect to your bizarre subjectivity about each-others intents, it's simply true that you all have issues with communication because of observably tacking your own mentalities to others as if what everyone expresses is intended to be interpreted the way you're interpreting it, instead of the way the person expressing it is.

In other news...
If the quest of Smash can be interpreted as a variation of the quest in the Lord of the Rings, I'm the best Tom Bombadil ever.

Oracle

Smash Master
Another condescending, meaningliess post from nausicca. How surprising >.>

Im just gonna make belts for all the characters and we'll have exhibition matches to see whos the best at ltc2. Except secretly me and eli will each take half of them each

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Your calling Nausicca condescending? I hate to break it to you buddy, but you're one of the most arrogant people here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom