• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I cannot lie though, that one anime that I think Disafter (or was it Bwett?) recommended...

That anime that we sat there and watched all together...

I would ban him for that. Maybe

D

Deleted member

I cannot lie though, that one anime that I think Disafter (or was it Bwett?) recommended...

That anime that we sat there and watched all together...

I would ban him for that. Maybe
Charger Girl? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I WAS WITH YOU GUYS

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes Zachables yes, whoever put that on they get the bannu

D

Deleted member

Yeah that was disafter
he was like "Lets look up ecchi!" and then we all watched the best anime ever. Charger Girl.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
ROB stuff coming this weekend. Also Louisiana stuff coming this weekend, apparently they are moving out to Paragon. Meanwhile those who stay like myself will be attending Wintercon in baton rouge. Surprised nobody has noticed JSalt as a notable diddy yet. Got top 8 at forte I believe.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I think he's still got a lot of room gor improvement, but since Toon Links are a rare breed
Here's mah boi @ steakhouse steakhouse winning his first tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm3cKAi8HmY

He used to live in France and I taught him how to play by repeatedly kicking his butt, by the time he left France for Canada he was almost going 50-50 against me. And he's only gotten better since he's been in Montreal.
I want to play him so bad lmao

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
ROB stuff coming this weekend. Also Louisiana stuff coming this weekend, apparently they are moving out to Paragon. Meanwhile those who stay like myself will be attending Wintercon in baton rouge. Surprised nobody has noticed JSalt as a notable diddy yet. Got top 8 at forte I believe.
Jsalt did really well at forte, although I couldn't find many vidoes of his diddy. Its probably on par with bladewise's.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Might have gone a bit further too if he got someone other than Dakpo for his last match

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Forte 2 bracket got skewed a bit because the Twins stopped caring/dropped out of the bracket so far into it. Didn't look at the seeding, but iirc Jsalt got a free win from one of the twins dropping out earlier in losers bracket then started tearing through losers. Interested in how he does in other events lol

Boiko

:drshrug:
If Ally and DJN don't have to face off at any point, make sure they MM on stream
Same goes for Rolex and Prof (though that MM is probably happening anyways)
Ally and DJ will have a MM, confirmed on FB.
Rolex and Prof. are not having a MM AFAIK. But they may very well meet in bracket.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm going all charizard at toasted ravs until I lose. I've been practicing him and I'm confident in mine. Metroid will also be there so we'll see how I compare

Keman

Smash Apprentice
So uh, what players/characters do you guys want me to make sure I get on stream here?
Well I love Gallo's Mario and Guru's Wario(such a troll character). also love to see the British invasion. I wanna see Fuzzyness's first match and see how long it takes him to realize he isn't speed running melee >.>

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Thanks DF for the shoutout, lol, I just don't really put myself out there or live in a stacked region. I mean, "hey I've beaten Lee Martin a few times" is the only way I'd get recognition other than going out of state. I've beaten him, Drinking Food, Dope, idk who else would be notable enough from Louisiana...

My Forte bracket had neither Twin giving me or my opponents a free win. I beat Hona, Skeith, and Tai before losing to Hbox, then beat SparkingZero, then lost to Dakpo (who beat Javi in winners), who then bopped Luck.

I just went to KiT, where I lost to Stingers twice in super close matches, who got 4th. I ended up with 9th. My whole pool was double jeopardy for me, played Spade -> KOkingpin -> Stingers in winners AND losers.

Vids: KiT vs Stingers LF (Peach)
KiT vs Spade Losers (Link)
KiT vs KOkingpin LSF (Ganon/Bowser)
KiT vs Stingers WSF (Peach)
KiT vs KOkingpin Winners (Olimar/DDD)
Forte 2 vs Hona (Ness)
Forte 2 vs SparkingZero (Ike)

You can search JSalt on YouTube and the most recent ones will be my matches, pretty much.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Huge update w/ SCG vids, I&B, Forte 2, KiT15, AZ's Smash Pad, Florida's VS Weeklies, other updates, and un****ing the Missouri/Kansas section.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I honestly don't know, I wish they did.
They haven't had any real pm events with super arcade relocating, nothing that was streamed. Yesterday however, @ Venom_909 Venom_909 hosted his first event in his new tourney series, it got streamed so I guess it'll upload somewhere.

Obligatory @Humble Dojo tag because socal post

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Ok so just kidding no ROB videos nor any other Louisiana PM videos from Wintercon this saturday. TO decided that running the advertised PM singles tournament was just too much after doing RR pools for a 66 man smash4 tournament making the whole smash4 tournament run about 8 hours on two stock. So he just up and canceled PM on a whim, and refunded everybody's money. Three weeks of my anticipation and passion, 3.5 hours of driving one way, and a full day of drudging through hiccups in the smash4 bracket that pit me against the first place player from my RR pool despite just playing him, all went to waste.

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't know, I wish they did.
LOL pretty much this. If you want something done do it yourself lol created a sponsorship for Socal PM. Youtube channel as well that should have all the content from my tournaments and also ill try to get other events stuff uploaded so u can go to it to see how socal is doing. We had a 57 man tournament in socal yesterday.

IPK went to Cencal and won the tournament up there. Larry was at final battle. m2k/Westballz at paragon.

Socal is such a odd region when it comes to PR I feel like a lot are going to fall off and a bunch are proving themselves. Me and RCizzle were on the PR before we went on a 9 month hiatus and are consistently competing again.

Notable Players who were at the event Nashun #10, Mach #13 , Aion # 8, Venom , Rcizzle, Sosa , Lobo , Jose V,

1st Sosa (Wario) 2nd Rcizzle (Falco) 3rd Venom (falcon) 4th Aion (sonic).

Should have some videos up soon enough. We had issues with stream and video quality. (first time streaming johns)

http://challonge.com/symbiote117singles

Last edited:

steakhouse

Smash Apprentice
He used to live in France and I taught him how to play by repeatedly kicking his butt, by the time he left France for Canada he was almost going 50-50 against me. And he's only gotten better since he's been in Montreal
I want to play him so bad lmao.
mfw

Juillet sera un bon mois pour Smash.

Lunchables and DVD are a couple leagues above me. Probably jolteon as well but idk if he still plays Toon Link. But I'm getting there. Still, am around 10th in Montreal so a lot lower on world. Gimme like 6 months k?

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So apparently I indirectly found out one of my friends plays competitive Smash by finding a video while updating this list where he's getting trunched by Sora.

It's a small world.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's a small world AND I'M GONNA MONEY MATCH YOUR FRIEND

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Ok so just kidding no ROB videos nor any other Louisiana PM videos from Wintercon this saturday. TO decided that running the advertised PM singles tournament was just too much after doing RR pools for a 66 man smash4 tournament making the whole smash4 tournament run about 8 hours on two stock. So he just up and canceled PM on a whim, and refunded everybody's money. Three weeks of my anticipation and passion, 3.5 hours of driving one way, and a full day of drudging through hiccups in the smash4 bracket that pit me against the first place player from my RR pool despite just playing him, all went to waste.
:(

10sadness

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Oh, and this thread has been updated with some more SCG videos, ePg videos, and S@X videos.

And Paragon2015videosloljksadface

Top Bottom