• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character v3.5

TreK

Is "that guy"
I feel like I've been saying this for the past 6 years but
damn
ally is one smart man.

D

Deleted member

I called ike being ridic within the first week the game came out

metroid 3-0s sethlon, ally 3-0s prof

WHAT DID I TELL YOU SILLY HUMANS

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
sorry turbonerd

i called it since like 2.6b where everyone was willing to bury the character.

Ally still doing it like the character didn't even change. also ally has been a world class player for years, so i mean...

D

Deleted member

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2.6 and 3.0 are completely different games though. I'm calling Ike being good in THIS game

(They're all fake games anyways so who cares)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can call stuff too. Watch

I AM SOFA KING GOOD

Last edited:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
surprised you didn't jump in on the ike-is-broken party @ Shokio Shokio

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
@ KayB KayB This thread makes me sad cuz it makes me realize how bad socal is with video uploading. Like i new it already. But larry / westballz have had like two 3.5 GF sets for 3.5. Still not on for falcos.

Sosa has won his second consecutive tournament fyi with wario.

Socals PR is going to continue being redic stupid cuz everyone is all over the place.

The guy handling my videos for Symbiote had some tech issues so our video quality is very lacking :(.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Shokio confirmed scrub-lord without a scroll-wheel

I used to be a scrub-lord without a scroll-wheel too, until I bought an oversized $2 Hello Kitty Mouse

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The fact that it happened in the first place is already a pretty relevant thing
To be fair Sethlon was not playing up to his usual level, he got messed up due to switching back and forth between Melee and PM. He forfeit out of Melee and started playing much better, as evidenced by the Loser's Finals set.

D

Deleted member

Once again, you can't call ike being broken in 3.0 because that was a different game entirely. Comparatively to other characters, ike was pretty mediocre

3.5 however? God ike is insane.

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
Nah forget that, Quick Draw is fundamentally flawed regardless of the environment.

Unless it's a matter of everyone else having similar burst-movement options as well, of course.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Captain Falcon Raptor Boost now acts like Ike Quick-Draw

I have ruined/ improved PM

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I love quickdraw...it makes a relatively boring character feel fluid. And it works, much like float on ganon--not because those mechanics would be good on everyone but because the characters they are on have high start up low space control moves so being able to move in quickly with options without the flexibility of a fast dash makes them very complete.

Keman

Smash Apprentice
is there a reason Vanz name isn't under sheik? He was wrecking everyone with it at the flexzone it seemed. beating both Stereo and Pro with it I thought? although Pro did get him back in losers finals.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
is there a reason Vanz name isn't under sheik? He was wrecking everyone with it at the flexzone it seemed. beating both Stereo and Pro with it I thought? although Pro did get him back in losers finals.
I base character usage off the videos I find (didn't watch TFZ live) and I only saw one video of him using Sheik. I also thought that Vanz' primary was Peach, so I didn't want to guess which matches were played by x character.

D

Deleted member

Hamyojo has been going more sheik as of lately because he's tired of losing with a high tier, so now he's playing a top tier

love you hamlin

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I approve all switches to Sheik. I now main Sheik

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Hamyojo has been going more sheik as of lately because he's tired of losing with a high tier, so now he's playing a top tier

love you hamlin
ilu2bae
Also Squirtle is bad and Sheik is good so they balance out. That's how that works, right?

Top Bottom