• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Most Hated Charectors to Go Against?

Meccs

@Meccs_
:zelda: I cannot fight Zelda for some reason. Just an awful matchup personally and I've got no idea why.
:sonic: Obnoxious speed.
:marth: Because Ness.
:squirtle:
:yoshi2:

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
I really dont hate any chars

Except if they taunt after ko >:O

Therefore
1 sonic
2 wolf
3 pit
4 meta night
5 marth

:phone:

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I kinda find it weird that Kirby is not on more people's list. His bair camping, small size, and Kirbyciding piss EVERYONE. Oh well I'm happy hes not on many people's list. Lat thing I'd wanna do is main the most hated character. Here's my list:

Ice Climbers: Every move Kirby has is close range... ICs are hard to do chain grab shenanegans do, Kirbycides can go really wrong, and my secondaries are GaW and Wolf which doesn't help.
Olimar: That pivot grab and up smash outta shield r just so annoying.
MK: I won't even bother explaining this.
Dk: I haven't fought enough to know the MU yet. All I know is his Bair beats mine and it annoys me.
Kirby/Jiggs: One pink ball vs another is annoying...

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Every character MK has an advantage of +3 or more. It's boring to know I'll win before I start the match.

RNH

Smash Cadet
1. Oilmar
2. Ice climbers
3. Snake
4. Falco
5. Diddy Kong

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
1. I hate playing diddy kong on FD.
2. Olimar. Iv'e only played Olimar one time and I already hate the mu.
3. Peach. If i knew the MU better, it would be much easier for me because my main has a +3 advanatage on peach.
4. PT (except Ivysaur, I like playing him).

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Peach is practically untouchable on laggy wifi matches and when they feel too uncomfortable to play.

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
1. Olimar
2. MK
3. Diddy
4. JigglyPuff
5. Ice Climbers

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'll take a shot at this:

1. Olimar: Longest and safest tether grab, and his Pikmin can hit surprisingly hard. His small size make him harder to hit than some characters, and his Uair and Usmash, paired with his grabs can do some unpleasant things, even to a Meta Knight.

2. Falco: His lasers are annoying. That's pretty much it, really. Overall, it's a dull MU.

3. Snake: Too many 'nades everywhere. The only saving grace is the fact his aerial game is garbage for the most part. On the ground, however, he's a pain.

4. Diddy Kong: Bananas. Bananas everywhere. Sure, we can use Diddy's bananas against him, but smart Diddy players can really go overboard with slip chains. This is a MU where you benefit from a mostly aerial character in my opinion.

5. Meta Knight: Meta Knight dittos are seldom ever fun. As any other character, Meta Knight is just a pain.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Not in any particular order, but here's who I can't stand fighting. (I've only gone to 1 tourney though and not many people I know play Brawl xD)

Yoshi: Gets me too focused on shield Eggs that I forget about Egg Lay/Grabbing. Plus GR> USmash/UAir sucks. At least he has no shield.

Falco: Lasers and spikes. Enough said.

Wolf: The F-Smash has huge range and lasers are annoying. >__<

Snake: His camping and his anti-air game really frustrate me.

ICs: Inescapable chaingrabs. XD Also desyncing. :p

Surprised I didn't say Marth or MK? Because I didn't play any XD

xxbroken-gloryxx

Smash Rookie
I main Falcon, Fox, Samus, and Snake so...

5. Olimar - Simply because of the people I face. All they do is spam side b and camp.
4. Pika - Again, because of the people I face. Down smash and down b spammers
3. Meta Knight - Just because he is so fast.
2. Falco - Because of laser spam and neutral A spam
1. IC's - Chain grabs. Nuff said

AzureKirby

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, here is my Top 5 Char Hate List

1. Snake: I just plain hate his stupid " Spot the grenades and missles" game and being thrown into his mines by him ( His tilts are deadly...):mad:
2. King Dedede: For Mety and Kirby, my two favs, that f*** king penguin is just a big pain in the butt ( His Waddle Dee throwing annoys the crap out of me , he hits like a truck :urg: and he survives up to insane damage).Luckily I met rather few Dededes that can CG (sigh!)
3. Toon Link: Link V2.0, but faster and annoying as hell ( the Arrow+ Boomerang+ Bomb combo is just pure nightmare fuel for my main, Kirby! Dodge some and get hit by the next...)
4. Pikachu: The electric rodent always spams Tjolt, Thunder and uSmash, moves quick and is annoying to kill despite his light weight ( I liked Raichu all time better than Pika) But in the last time I had a little more luck with my MUs against him, as I only encountered predictable people...
5. Marth/Pit: Marth outreaches me with ease, his Counter throws me off at times and he is pretty fast ( I abuse his weak recovery against him), Pit because he camps with arrows that can be shot in almost all directions, the "You´re not ready yet!" taunt and getting caught by Forward B is horrible!

SnowCold

Smash Apprentice
1. lucas. stupid things always happen when i fight him and his moves out range a lot of falco and ICs stuff, plus his weight is awkward for me to cg with ics. also lucas is the most popular between nubs because of upsmash.

2. luigi. one of the few characters that can combo. i get discouraged by the fact that combos shouldn't exist in brawl. if it was melee or 64, fine. not in brawl.

3. olimar. only with falco. i like ics - olimar, blizzard shuts down a lot of olimar's stuff and i like cging light characters. but with falco, it's a little more annoying. the match up is in falco's favor, it's just difficult for me for some reason.

4. ICs. i don't like how there's two of them. and the constant danger of being grabbed chaining the way the game is played. yes call me a hypocrite, but honestly, once you start using their cgs, you can't stop. when i play ICs i ditto them, i'm pretty good in the ditto.

5. pit. fast multi hitting attacks that disrupt a lot of things. i play him so much so i can sdi almost all of his moves easily, but honestly there isn't another character i just really dislike atm.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
1.Fox - Can't fight him for the life of me and still can't figure him out
2.Falco - Lasers and his overall game just shut me down
3.Fox
4.Falco
5.Metaknight - ****.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
1. Meta Knight
- Aside from the fact he's just annoying, he's my character's absolute worst match-up, unless this recently changed or I missed something.
2. King Dedede
- I don't know why, but fighting Dedede always bugged me, aside from his damn chain-grabbing.
3. Fox
- His projectile spamming always annoyed the crap out of me.
4. Snake
- Even though it's not an absolute requirement: my character needs to deal damage up-close no matter what, and getting close to Snake is never a good idea, I always hated him for those damn boots smacking you into the air, and into the nothingness of KO!

5. Wario
- I don't really have a reason for hating him, I just couldn't think of a 5th character.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
Sonic - Gimmicky character which requires little amount of skill to use. just plain annoying, spindash more nub sonic mains

Metaknight - Shuttle Loop, Nado, and Dsmash, do i really need to say more?

Yoshi - Another all gimmick character that is just frustrating to deal with.. Plank more nub yoshi mains

Ice Climbers - So nerve racking playing icies

Snake - Broken tilts are so broken. not to mention nades blowing me up

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
1. :toonlink:
2. :yoshi2: His grab and eggs annoy me so much. If I approach him wrong, I get grabbed and if Im mk, i get chaingrabbed. If I dont approach, I will get hit by eggs until I do.
3. :pit: His special is one of the most annoying moves in the game.
4. :peach:
5. :dedede:

I think the reason why toon link, peach, and ddd annoy me is because I dont play the match ups correctly. I think if I played the match ups better they would be less annoying.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
1. :jigglypuff: I hate Jigglypuff. I hate her. I just hate fighting her, especially when she taunts, gets a Smash Ball, uses Rollout, moves, breathes, or exists. Heck, I'm astonished I haven't modded the game to take her out somehow. Yeah it won't happen but I still hate her.

2. :pikachu2: Definitely because when he wins, it seems not only that he's taunting for losing but flaunting it in your face. I don't like the attacks he has, especially when he edge-guards with Thunder. And he's quite fast. I don't know, to me he's just plain annoying.

3. :olimar: Let's just be simple about this. Olimar has the most ridiculous attack span in the game, and if you use him right he's the best character in the game who isn't broken (MK). I don't like how fast he can grab when you get close and how he can just spam with Pikmin from afar.

4. :toonlink: A smaller version of Link, only with more annoyance and irritation when you try to fight him. And that damn downB of his. Where he can hit you twice? To me it's borderline unfair.

5. :gw: I honestly just don't like the dude's grabs, that's it.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
The only character I seem to have a problem with is Meta Knight. One of the things I hate the most...IS HE DSMASH. @_@ So, he uses a Dsmash, you dodge it, then you try to attack, or run away...HE/SHE USES ANOTHER DSMASH, and it pisses me off so much when this happens.

I haven't played any olimar's recently, but I think olimar is also another weakness of mine. Approaching olimar seems difficult, and as you all know, the Pikmin rack up a lot of damage. I just hit them off, though.

Other than that, I haven't noticed any other character-weaknesses of mine.

DekuTree

Smash Rookie
:popo: 1. These two counter everything my main (sheik) stands for. so annoying :(

:olimar: 2. I find his Pikmin tactics incredibly irritating and stop me from getting close. very annoying :(

:diddy: 3. Those damn bananas

:mario2: 4. His cape drives absolutely insane, especially when I play Ganondorf.

:warioc: 5. I always seem to be killed by him biting me near the edge and dragging down along with him...

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Not in any particular order, but here's who I can't stand fighting. (I've only gone to 1 tourney though and not many people I know play Brawl xD)

Yoshi: Gets me too focused on shield Eggs that I forget about Egg Lay/Grabbing. Plus GR> USmash/UAir sucks. At least he has no shield.

Falco: Lasers and spikes. Enough said.

Wolf: The F-Smash has huge range and lasers are annoying. >__<

Snake: His camping and his anti-air game really frustrate me.

ICs: Inescapable chaingrabs. XD Also desyncing. :p

Surprised I didn't say Marth or MK? Because I didn't play any XD
I'll update this, and kick ICs out of this, as I only played an ICs once and I'll replace them with G&W. :p

I can't stand G&W, his smash attacks barely have cooldown, and they're powerful. F-Smash lingers, D-Smash is deadly no matter which way you get launched and U-Smash is ridiculously strong. His U-air can also be annoying when I have to recover, B-air shield pressures me and his ability to bucket brake also gets annoying. D-Tilt also has great range.
Still haven't played a Marth nor MK though xD
(Only been to 1 other tourney so far lol)

Also, I'll kick Falco outta there too, only played him once. :p
He's getting replaced by Luigi. Everytime I usually let my guard down and get hit by a F-Smash, another one of his amazingly strong attacks or even a shoryuken >__>

Capain Puff

Smash Cadet
1: Pit. Spamming al those arrows and then fsmash when you're close is pretty annoying.
2: Pikachu. Same as Pit, but then with Thunerjolts and a dsmash when you're close.
3: Jigglypuff. I like him, he's my main, but he's really annoying when you're losing to him. All those annoying squeaky noises and taunts he does aren't funny.
4: Snake. When I'm playing as Jiggs against him it's just near impossible to win.
5: Mr. Game & Watch. See Snake.

:phone:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
A lot of the comments in this thread are from smash rookies which i find interesting ._.

and the thread was also made by one..

Top Bottom