• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Most Hated Charectors to Go Against?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
1.:luigi:- I have absolutely no clue how to fight this guy. Almost always get absolutely destroyed.

2. :toonlink: - IDK why, but I have trouble fighting him.

3. :pikachu: - Same as Toon Link.

4. :olimar: - Would be higher, but i've been getting better after getting some tips on how to approach and block the Pikmin from Tin Man at a tournament recently.

5. Oh god, this is hard. I'd have to say this is a tie between :lucario:, :pit: and :samus:. I just have a lot of trouble fighting theses characters, despite playing with people who main these characters often.
I'm going to change mine up a bit

1 :luigi2:
2 :pit:
3 :samus2:
4 :olimar:
5 :pikachu2: and :toonlink: tied

These changes are mostly because of more experience with the Mathups that went down.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1: :olimar: - Duh.
2: :peach: - Very little experience in the MU, and it was frustrating the few times I tried it
3: :diddy: - Same as above. Frustrating because ZSS has trouble approaching and can't land.
4: :sonic: - Same as Peach, but Sonic sucks so he's 4th on this list.
5: :yoshi2: - Same as Peach, and Yoshi is hard to juggle/dsmash.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
1: :olimar: - Duh.
2: :peach: - Very little experience in the MU, and it was frustrating the few times I tried it
3: :diddy: - Same as above. Frustrating because ZSS has trouble approaching and can't land.
4: :sonic: - Same as Peach, but Sonic sucks so he's 4th on this list.
5: :yoshi2: - Same as Peach, and Yoshi is hard to juggle/dsmash.
Hmm, from what Kongmetal told me, I expected Link to be on that list.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Alright, you want a smart list? Let's see here:

5-2.
Insert Idiotic Statement Here
1. CPUs (I prefer Players Instead, thank you. Because at least players give you helpful advice afterword :mad:)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ah.
Well no I'm sure I can beat his Link (I can beat his main and he doesn't even play Link), he just seems to think that beating me when we're fooling around in friendlies at my house matters.
Some people take friendlies way too seriously.

And, seriously, can the OP fix the title? It's annoying the **** outta me >.<

Louisdebou

Smash Cadet
1) Olimar, i hate him with his horrible pikmins.
2) Diddy Kong, stupid monkey with stupid bananas. :awesome:
3) Lucario, i avoid him (also but less, Luigi, Samus) due to his weird gravity
4) MetaKnight, because of his b-moves, his planking, his Uair, yark.
5) Peach

SuperSej

Smash Rookie
1. Metaknight - cause he's freaking annoying

2. Metaknight- cause I hate hearing his annoying sound effects

3. Metaknight- cause everyone uses him, and he's gotten so old (BAN HIM)

4. Metaknight- i don't have a 4th reason, but he deserves to be mentioned 4 times

5. Lucas - because Lucas mains do nothing but use their PK fire, and it gets seriously obnoxious

Yup, that's about it XD

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
:olimar: Because he racks up damage too easily.

:wolf: That annoying blaster

:snake: forcing me to play the dodge the nades game. Zones me out too easily

:sheik: A real pain to deal with, but only on Wi-Fi

:peach: Same as shiek to a lesser extent.

Mostly chars that give my PT a hard time.

[COLLAPSE="An then theres..."]:gw: So annoying he doesn't even deserve to be on the list...[/COLLAPSE]

Komatik

Smash Cadet
No? It's more weird to see him on people's lists with the explanation that "well it's MK I guess he kinda has to be here" which seems to say they don't actually dislike him that much. And seriously, unless the little ******* is trying to play a super *****y runaway kind of game, what's there to hate? Being solid as rock and thus top tier?

hell-dew

Smash Apprentice
For me something like

Marth
Oilmar
Ness
Falco
Peach

I main pikachu right now but my lack of practice against certain characters really screws me over in partiularly those MUs. with Ness ive fought literally like 2. When hes in the air i have no idea how the heck your suppose to actaully approch him Marth is more of less the same his range is brutal with pika Oilmar is hard to beat in the air on the ground and his yellow pikmin are a nightmare. Peach is again really hard to attack same deal with falco.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
1: :falco:
2: :peach:
3: :lucario:
4: :dedede:
5: :popo:

Not that I really hate facing D3 and IC. Its just that they force me to camp them and I hate camping.

Jimmy?

Smash Apprentice
Isn't the matchup fairly even without the chain grab? If he can't do the chain grab (I've heard from a friend that mains Pikachu that too many Pikas can't do it for some reason.... not high level ones, obviously, but I'm not under the impression that he's a top-level Pikachu), then having trouble with Falco seems legit. D:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
The Pikachu chaingrab is so easy anyone should be able to get consistent with it in like an hour or so.

Jimmy?

Smash Apprentice
I think that may have been why he was frustrated with the fact that many of the people he knew couldn't get it down. :ohwell:

But maybe I'm remembering the conversation wrong and that hasn't been a problem. I don't really know, just trying to validate why someone might have trouble with the match up. D:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Well he's new (and apparently from my region) so I'll cut him some slack; obviously I don't expect him to know how to chaingrab when he hasn't even been to a tournament yet.

But it was just the general idea of a Pikachu player hating the Falco MU that I found funny.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
I think that may have been why he was frustrated with the fact that many of the people he knew couldn't get it down. :ohwell:

But maybe I'm remembering the conversation wrong and that hasn't been a problem. I don't really know, just trying to validate why someone might have trouble with the match up. D:
Well he's new (and apparently from my region) so I'll cut him some slack; obviously I don't expect him to know how to chaingrab when he hasn't even been to a tournament yet.

But it was just the general idea of a Pikachu player hating the Falco MU that I found funny.
Does This Involve Me?

Snake01

Smash Rookie
Hate going against these characters..

1. Meta Knight. He is just, hard to beat when a human uses him..

2. Peach. Floats around, comes down, slaps, etc. Always happens to me..

3. Ice Climbers. ...

4. Olimar. His stupid pikimin. Pikimin + Olimar= Strong.

5. Bowser. How some people use him..

smashnovice

Smash Rookie
1. Olimar. Projectile spam, stupid range on usmash, purples always seem to be everywhere when playing a good one.
2. ICs, good ones just kill you dead instantly :p
3. MK, better priority than everything I do, luckily, dont play any good ones.
4. Diddy, trip on a f#&@ing banana and instantly go up to 100%.
5. Peach, floaty, try to trade with uair or something, gets smashed -_-

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ic's are dumb even if the player is bad the matchup is annoying as hell
falco is ******** and has a bizarre reward/skill ratio
ddd is similar, you get like 50 damage everytime you grab somebody plus he's impossible to kill, dumb character
olimar is C-stick, the character
and sonic, **** that campy *** *****

Jet300

Smash Ace
1. Ice climbers Ifinite chain grabs and Fox worst MU tied with pikachu
2. Pikachu Dthrow chain grab to 100% to usmash
3. Sheilda They're both bad MUs for Fox. And the worst part, It doesen't really matter which one you use. Its still a bad macthup for fox.
4. Olimar used to be my most hated character, until I learned SHTL with fox.
5. Marth His dthrow chain to 40% and can get a tipper fsmash and or a frecking dair off stage.

And also, whats a ''Charectors?''

Top Bottom